Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Q: Our Father Satan's Return

Moses Hernandez

Hello Fellow Brothers & Sisters I Just Want To Start Off By Saying Praise To Our God & True Creator Hail Satan Our Father & Lord Lucifer.
Now I Been Wondering & I Have Questions I Would Appreciate The Help Of My Fellow Believers I Ask To You. Are There Gates Of Hell That Can They Be Opend & How Can We Open Them? Is There Away We Can Free Our Father Satan From The Underworld So He Can Walk Among Us On Earth With His Army Of Demons. Is There Anyway Anyone Can Help Me Find These Answers. I Know It Sounds To Good To Be True But What If There Is A Way & If There Is I Would Like To Know More About This To Gain More Knowledge.

Help Me Brothers & Sisters HAIL SATAN!!!!...

Uh... I don't think you've had the right sources for your information...? Study www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comSatan is not enslaved, or behind any "Hell's gates" or something... Humanity is deluded, and we're working on fixing that. Study these two sites before asking any more questions.

Στις 7:38 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 16 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Moses Hernandez <moseshernandez_1993@... έγραψε:

Hello Fellow Brothers & Sisters I Just Want To Start Off By Saying Praise To Our God & True Creator Hail Satan Our Father & Lord Lucifer.
Now I Been Wondering & I Have Questions I Would Appreciate The Help Of My Fellow Believers I Ask To You. Are There Gates Of Hell That Can They Be Opend & How Can We Open Them? Is There Away We Can Free Our Father Satan From The Underworld So He Can Walk Among Us On Earth With His Army Of Demons. Is There Anyway Anyone Can Help Me Find These Answers. I Know It Sounds To Good To Be True But What If There Is A Way & If There Is I Would Like To Know More About This To Gain More Knowledge.

Yes. The Gods are adept at traveling between dimensions, and that is what the so called gates are used for. You can astrally create gates, which in some methods of summonings are used. As for creating a gate that will allow for physical travel to and from, no, not right now. Because that is advanced transmutational magick, which most are not nearly ready to perform.Furthermore, you should read the joyofsatan website as your questions show you have not.
Hail Father Satan

---In [email protected], <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

You clearly need to read EVERYTHING ON the JOS site. AGAIN if you already have done which i doubt. have a nice day 

---In [email protected], <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

You need to visit the JOS site sir because you sound very ignorant right now......

On Saturday, November 16, 2013 12:38 PM, Moses Hernandez <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

Why can't you people just answer the damn question. In case you missed it JOS is very long and most of us with lives don't have the time to read through all of it in an hour. Do you think he doesn't know to read JOS? I'm sure he does as we all do.

------------------------------
On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 4:57 PM EST daytyme432@... wrote:

You clearly need to read EVERYTHING ON the JOS site. AGAIN if you already have done which i doubt. have a nice day

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

As for just "answering the damn question," these are long, complicated answers, the text of which has already been written out. How about, instead of hoping for spoon-fed, sound-bite answers for the simple, y'all go on ahead and just read the fucking site?

:D

It would be better for folks to learn it themselves, anyway.

Hail Our Father Satan!

---In [email protected], <bri_pro@... wrote:

Why can't you people just answer the damn question. In case you missed it JOS is very long and most of us with lives don't have the time to read through all of it in an hour. Do you think he doesn't know to read JOS? I'm sure he does as we all do.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 4:57 PM EST daytyme432@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

Also if this was a general question like(What does Satan represent) then yeah tell him to read JOS but seeing as this person needs help( google the word because you seem like you don't know what it means) they need answers now because something is going on in their life. If you answered his question who is to say that you didn't help him out greatly but remaining silent when you KNOW THE ANSWER your not helping at all and you have no right to call yourself a satanist. Do you think HP Maxine didn't have long complicated things when creating JOS? She did but she didn't think about how long and complicated it was. She did what she did and helped us out greatly because she knew we needed HELP NOW. That is the main focus of his question. Help.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 8:43 AM EST no.state@... wrote:

As for just "answering the damn question," these are long, complicated answers, the text of which has already been written out. How about, instead of hoping for spoon-fed, sound-bite answers for the simple, y'all go on ahead and just read the fucking site?

Hail Our Father Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <bri_pro@... wrote:

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 4:57 PM EST daytyme432@... mailto:daytyme432@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

So what is this group for then, if not to ask questions? Would you rather them ask what 2+2 equals? If you don't know the answer then maybe you need to read JOS. Maybe someone else who has the nerve to call themselves a satanist will help out their brother or sister in need seeing as the answer is to long and complicated for your brain yet you find the time to address me. How about taking some time management classes? It would be better if folks who didn't know the answer or feel like answering it to remain silent instead of opening their mouth and accomplishing not a damn thing.

Hail Our Father Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <bri_pro@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

I agree with Brianca about the above situation. We are open hearted people who care for others and though some may disagree or dislike it is simple this person has a question that can be simply answered even if its an enemy or someone who dosn't understand much.

Its true you need to read most of the stuff on JOS but you dont have to read every single little thing to be able to ask a question, but like I said some of you may disagree with me on the subject.
Yes we dont like to spoon-feed others but we cant ignore our fellow friends,brothers and sisters. We say we are all family here and that is true, I'm kind hearted to all of those who are here and have join our Father.

I hope this has been of some help if there is something I have said to offend I'm greatly sorry I've been dedicated for three years but there is still much I have to learn even for an advanced.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!Heil Hitler!

Also if this was a general question like(What does Satan represent) then yeah tell him to read JOS but seeing as this person needs help( google the word because you seem like you don't know what it means) they need answers now because something is going on in their life. If you answered his question who is to say that you didn't help him out greatly but remaining silent when you KNOW THE ANSWER your not helping at all and you have no right to call yourself a satanist. Do you think HP Maxine didn't have long complicated things when creating JOS? She did but she didn't think about how long and complicated it was. She did what she did and helped us out greatly because she knew we needed HELP NOW. That is the main focus of his question. Help.

Hail Our Father Satan!

Also, there [/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <allyshia93@... wrote:

I agree with Brianca about the above situation. We are open hearted people who care for others and though some may disagree or dislike it is simple this person has a question that can be simply answered even if its an enemy or someone who dosn't understand much.

Its true you need to read most of the stuff on JOS but you dont have to read every single little thing to be able to ask a question, but like I said some of you may disagree with me on the subject.
Yes we dont like to spoon-feed others but we cant ignore our fellow friends,brothers and sisters. We say we are all family here and that is true, I'm kind hearted to all of those who are here and have join our Father.

I hope this has been of some help if there is something I have said to offend I'm greatly sorry I've been dedicated for three years but there is still much I have to learn even for an advanced.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!Heil Hitler!

Hail Our Father Satan!

"gates of hell" represents the chackras,"How Can We Open Them?" you doing meditating your chackras, already have been freed,
we have to fight against Christians.
You have to learn that if you want to gain knowledge about something. Hail Satan 666

2013/11/21 <allyshia93@...

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat! Heil Hitler!

Hail Our Father Satan!

Sounds like just the person we need. Enthusiasm in a belief is not something to be taught, unlike the belief itself. Therefore if I try to conjure anything i will indeed be searching for others like the answer seeker above. True, unparalleled beliefs, are the most important kind for a greater "spell".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back