Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pyrokinesses trouble...BIG TROUBLE!

kurtcort93

ok the thing is i have been working with the fire element and pyrokinnesses for some time now but recently i cant keep the flames under control very well (i already burned my hand, by accedent)i dont know why this started but i started loseing control of the flames last month. could it be from all this stress and the things im worried about?? or is it something else? whatever it is i wont be useing the fireelement till i find out i dont want to be burned more! if any 1 knows what is going on plz tell me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
ok the thing is i have been working with the fire element and pyrokinnesses for some time now but recently i cant keep the flames under control very well (i already burned my hand, by accedent)i dont know why this started but i started loseing control of the flames last month. could it be from all this stress and the things im worried about?? or is it something else? whatever it is i wont be useing the fireelement till i find out i dont want to be burned more! if any 1 knows what is going on plz tell me
You've lost your focus. Start over. Do the simply invoking/evoking meditations again and re-in tune yourself. The fact that you can even create the fire means your are in no position to stop training yourself just because you are slipping up.

maybe your done with your problem and you just think you cant control it. ever think bout that? remember you can only be strong if you think you are.

hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:

ok thx i should keep goin i realize if i stop ill set myself back so thx.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

maybe your done with your problem and you just think you cant control it. ever think bout that? remember you can only be strong if you think you are.

hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back