Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pyrokinesis?

[email protected]

Has anyone mastered this? On the JoyOfSatan website it says that it takes much energy and practice... just wondering, has anyone actually achieved this to the extent of producing fire from nothing?

I haven't done it myself, but i've witnessed it with my own eyes in person, it's real, and "hot" get it? Yeah I know.... Puns suck..... :p
HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL THE GODS   OF HELL!!!!!
On Oct 18, 2010, at 10:47 PM, "nickpiserchia@..." <nickpiserchia@... wrote:
  Has anyone mastered this? On the JoyOfSatan website it says that it takes much energy and practice... just wondering, has anyone actually achieved this to the extent of producing fire from nothing?

I have a friend who, although he can't create it from nothing, he can make a candle flame the size of a small fire through deep concentration.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@..." <nickpiserchia@... wrote:

From what i understand you can't produce fire from nothing at all. You still have to give it fuel like paper.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@..." <nickpiserchia@... wrote:

It is possible.

Create and Condense a Sphere of the Air Element in your Left Palm. Then create and Condense a Sphere of the Fire Element in your Right palm.

Move to Spheres Closer together, Visualize and see the violent interaction between the tow Spheres. In a quick Motion [Astraly] combine the two spheres. This is how Physical Fire is created from the Astral.

- This does take a lot of practice and well developed spiritual power. A good sign that you are on the Right track is seeing a bright flash in front of you with your Astral Vision. This means the reaction between the elements is happening, there juts need to be more power to move from the Astral to the Physical.

Regards,

-High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama! Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail Astaroth-sama! Hail Lilith-sama!
Hail Clistheret-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "woodsdm46" <woodsdm46@... wrote:

From what i understand you can't produce fire from nothing at all. You still have to give it fuel like paper.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@" <nickpiserchia@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back