Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pyhsical Bodies, Gods and Afterlife

Padme

Hello my SS friends,
I have some questions;
I know Gods are not only spiritual beings but also beings who has pyhsical bodies in Orion. What confuses me is what happens after death; I know we will be protected by Gods in hell until we reincarnate or achieve Magnum Opus but will we have pyhsical bodies in hell? Or when we achieve Magnum Opus (if we ascend to Orion) will we have pyhsical bodies? If so those pyhsical bodies is already exist or will they created for us when the time comes? Or did I understand the whole thing wrong and none of these are true?

Hail Satan!

We are likely only reincarnated on Earth, not on other planets.

Hello my SS friends,
I have some questions;
I know Gods are not only spiritual beings but also beings who has pyhsical bodies in Orion. What confuses me is what happens after death; I know we will be protected by Gods in hell until we reincarnate or achieve Magnum Opus but will we have pyhsical bodies in hell? Or when we achieve Magnum Opus (if we ascend to Orion) will we have pyhsical bodies? If so those pyhsical bodies is already exist or will they created for us when the time comes? Or did I understand the whole thing wrong and none of these are true?

Hail Satan!
Writing in the “Research” section, “Afterlife". Here: Satan's library
And look here: Magnum Opus Levels Explained

Hello my SS friends,
I have some questions;

Hail Satan!
Until a person becomes a Hero, a person is reincarnated on Earth.

In my opinion, advanced, detailed information about the lives and bodies of Gods is mostly information that souls in the Magnum Opus phase can obtain. First, we must acquire the details and higher wisdom of humanity so that we can also have the capacity to perceive that of the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back