Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Purpose of Humanity?

[email protected]

Why were we created? Its there any purpose to our creation? Why would Satan and the gods create us for no reason? Is there any reason for it? Why does it say on the JoS site that Satan created the DNA molecule? On the JoS site it says "I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures." - Satan.  Life on our planet has existed for millions of years, And its said that Satan is only half a million years old. Can anyone please explain? I'm a little confused.

Satan and other Races of the Gods came to planet Earth and advanced our evolution, effectively helping us skip 10s or 100s of thousands of years of evolution ourselves. The purpose of living is to improve Yourself and the Universe - there are immesurable enemy individuals out there. They outnumber Our Side by a huge amount, and they hate Satan and us. Including some who used to be ours defected because they have small-penis syndrome that Satan, who is higher than they, advanced us, which means we can also be higher than they.

Spiritually, we are connected with Satan - the Kundalini. All non-jews have this, and this helps us to become a God/Goddess ourselves. Then we have extremes of power and ability. Satan is the oldest person of the Aryan Race and the God of Gods, and despite that, Satan can still advance - there is no limit to how far and advanced we can become. Once we learn how to do things through meditations and workings, we can influence/manipulate our world (both in terms of Earth and our own personal world) as beneficial as possible.

I do bet the not-quite-secret meaning of "...to better Yourself and the Universe" is to clear the Universe of the reptillians and other enemies forever. How long that could take depends on how much we want to, are bothered to, and actually do advance. Not just at the least but at the extreme least, make it such that they cannot bother nor harm any of Us again.

Satan is not the oldest being/entity in the Universe. Dinosaurs are (were) millions of years older than Him. One day, though, there'll be a massive Earth/Sol/Milky Way party to celebrate Satan being older than the dinosaurs! Lol.

You can try reading everything on the Joy Of Satan. Org website there are more explanations this other link helps give explanations tohttp://web.archive.org/web/200702120235 ... ceive.html

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "thesatanictruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 10/22/17 8:54 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Purpose of Humanity?
  Why were we created? Its there any purpose to our creation? Why would Satan and the gods create us for no reason? Is there any reason for it? Why does it say on the JoS site that Satan created the DNA molecule? On the JoS site it says "I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures." - Satan.  Life on our planet has existed for millions of years, And its said that Satan is only half a million years old. Can anyone please explain? I'm a little confused.

(((((The purpose of our existence is to better ourselves and the universe?)))) I do agree to a good extent.... But when you put it that way it has a certain ring to it... It's as if you mean it was intended for humans to to advance themselves to godhead. Well I know the purpose, and the great importance of self advancement,  working towards godhead, I presume that's what you ment by better ourselves.. But... That's not why Satan created us really... And yet his reason for creating us,  is truly our purpose for existence Firstly it was NOT his intention NOT to finish his work on the human souls. We were ment to be as perfect as the gods but... He was met with resistance from enemy Nordics,  and then the war kept him from finishing his work. That's why we have to work on our own towards advancement. That's the cause of that. And as of why we were really created... I have read the sermons by HC... truth is i have not yet understood them. Am taking my time because I really love to get to the point of things. But I would also like to add,  in my own opinion, that we were created simply because of love.  Those of us who know Satan do know this for sure. He is "love" and because of his love he creates more often than he destroys. With all his power, will and might and knowledge ... Who would dare stop him from doing as he pleases? A simple answer to a big question, one that can quench the thirst of need to know,  as it's very crucial for one to know the cause of his/her existence. ... And the answer is plain enough for even the simple minded (((like myself)))) to comprehend. I dnt think it's an answer that needs contemplation or mediation.  The answer is love. Yet naturally we have been programmed by the new religions,  that we were created to serve and to worship and without any of the two, a Soul is purposeless. No. Satan did not create humans to worship him, and those who did and still do it out of love but not demand. I love to worship him, it makes me happy to write poems for him,  but it's not an obligation. For example,  as a Muslim I was taught that Allah created humanity and elevated it above all other forms of life for no purpose other than to worship him. We rr his slaves!!!! And what and what kind of bull is that? It's pathetic. I believe the purpose of my existence is to leave my own life. The way that I please. My life is a gift to me from Satan and it's mine Hail father Satan
Hail all hell
devil'sadvocate nic Dark blessings   The purpose of life is to better yourself and the universe.
-Satan

"Devil's Advocate"? Satan said that that is the point of existence Himself. We - who chose to dedicate and mean it - are all Satan's Advocates here. :eyeroll:

I am not going to waste my time replying to this "advocate" any further. That is the intended purpose. Go read the material.

I havent stated a theory or something made up by who knows who. That is what father Satan has said. I am not going to start a discussion here.

We were created because of 'love'??Satan does not 'love' everyone. This is BS. You need to take some time to read HP HC's Sermons.Read HPS Maxines Sermons.

I am not going to waste my time replying to this "advocate" any further. That is the intended purpose. Go read the material. No.  Am not all knowing fancymancy.
But I try to learn. And yes,  I have read the material, am still reading and learning.  Well. I take my time and reflect upon what I post. The little knowledge I have acquired I meditate upon it. I can not say what I posted is perfect so as you should take my word for it,  no, that's why I made it quite clear that it's my opinion, and I can not say it's wrong either. Satanism has room for free thought.  And I shared my view... Which did not come out of the blue...I read to get to that point of things. But if you find anything off in my post,  please,  highlight it and educate me otherwise. Am very open minded and I love to learn. The purpose of life is to better yourself and the universe. I did not disagree with this because I know it.
And am working for it everyday. There's a war going on against the enemy,  I know this,  we have to fight and thats another purpose for our existence. But I dnt understand how wrong it is to simply say that Satan created us initially because of love.  Like really...that was my point...he created us so we could live,  and because he had the power to.

And if you say that am wrong... Then please... tell me how or why. In any case I dnt post this to start trouble,  I know better. So if you have a problem with what I have posted,  just tell,  I will listen.  And then thank you for sharing. That's me. Otherwise dnt get all fancymancy on me. Lol.
Just take a deep breath,  tell me where am wrong and I will listen and learn. That's how enlightened and mature people do. I am not going to waste my time replying to this "advocate" any further. Yeah,  that's bull. Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil'sAdvocate nic
On Oct 26, 2017 6:05 AM, "fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  "Devil's Advocate"? Satan said that that is the point of existence Himself. We - who chose to dedicate and mean it - are all Satan's Advocates here. :eyeroll:

I am not going to waste my time replying to this "advocate" any further. That is the intended purpose. Go read the material.

Dnt get upset brother... Lol, I was not challenging your post.
I begun by saying I agree with you. Really. I only ment to say  there's more to it.
En I shared my view. Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil'sAdvocate nic

On Oct 26, 2017 6:00 AM, "ed8874@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I havent stated a theory or something made up by who knows who. That is what father Satan has said. I am not going to start a discussion here.

Before we were created we were basically a very devolved form of monkeys, like cavemen, I don't think Satan saw some cavemen and loved them lol haha, we were created because Satan saw potential in our future (by evolving us). I don't know any further and my theories are probabily wrong, but creating for 'love' just no.

Yes it is true that Father Satan said "the meaning of life is to better yourself and the universe"
However our long term goal has ALWAYS been the expansion of our genetics. High Priest HoodedCobra even says as much in his book, the Satanic Revelation. It's a great read, I highly recommend it. 
Anyways, The Aryan race was created by Satan using His own DNA, and we are all descended from Him as well. 

The other races were created and elevated by Satan and The Gods, most likely from using the base of the proto-Human Homo Erectus. 
Now you ask "why?". Well the answer is right in front of you, Satan saw a solar system fit for life, and instead of just settling only his own people on it, he decided to give it to His children. 
Things weren't supposed to have gone the way they went, and if all had gone as planned life would be much better. 
But the enemy is cruel, and has wronged us and The Gods in innumerable ways. So now we move forward with what we have, and live and fight for the realization of Satan's plans. 
HAIL SATAN!!! 
On Oct 22, 2017, at 11:54, thesatanictruth666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I know I said I won't waste time replying, but I'll reply... I'm just being a bit mean at the moment because people are too soft. Call it "reverse-psychology" if you want, but people can see how they react. People put too much importance in the way people say things - and online.

Think how (some) Irish, for example, are. They might call each other stupid, but they don't go cwying about it. People receive things how they want and choose to receive things. That's rather off-topic, though...

Zola, But really? What I have written is bs?
Sad,  my intention wasn't to post "BS" I took a lot of time trying to compose what I wrote, and if you really took your time to read through you would see that it's not all out of the blue or its not entirely bs as you claim. Just because you think what I have written is wrong doesn't make it bs...that very disrespectful and I love to be treated with respect.
Because I always respect people too.
Hey am not some kido who wastes time to post (((BS))) So you go ahead and talk like that to anyone- and I mean anyone but (((not devil's advocate  nic.))
If you can't be polite then dnt post period. Idn't think that's too much to ask of any mature self-respecting person now...   is it? .
Disagree if you want!!  But dnt insult me. My intention here is to learn, not to post Bs. And not just zola,  people in these groups have terrible communication skills. You enjoy to insult people more than you care to share what you know.
Zola I know you rr not some young kid, so for that I  have a lot of respect for you and what you post. And I might be just 22, but I demand to be treated with respect. This is a discussion not a competition, as of who gets to have the last word,  or gets to post ((lol)) at the end of it all. Now,
On a happier note.. :) :) As I was saying.... Satan created us because of love. 
Am still sticking to this because no one has written anything to convince me otherwise. And I have my reasons for sticking to it. When I speak of love it goes deeper than the xtian version as most you would think it. The kind of love I am talking about ((is love of life.)) Because Satan has love for life he creates. And that is why he created us. The enemy is a destroyer,  that's why he wants to destroy us in the first place,  because he has no love for life. And yet Satan, since he has love for life he plays his role in the role of creation which is in total alignment to the laws of nature. Every being with a consciousness can have a role to play,  and it's either against nature or in alignment with it. These things require a lot of meditation to understand. I have not yet understood everything myself. But I have read and I still am.

We were created because of 'love'??
Satan does not 'love' everyone. 
This is BS. 
You need to take some time to read HP HC's Sermons.
Read HPS Maxines Sermons.

I’m still trying to fully understand this, from the post I’ve read here’s what I’ve gathered.. Some one please correct me where I’m wrong!!!

Earth was in development long before Satan came to it, he found earth then he created the three gentile races, he choose to specifically mate with one of the white gentiles starting the Aryan race? Batanash? I read from one sermon. That being why the white race is “superior”. The purpose for this, you could say there really wasn’t one other than he want to. What would you do if you could do anything? I’ve thought hard on this and I’ve come to the same ideas of wanting to make a race of being or animals.

I’d love to understand fully why we were created, with out room for questions!!!!

Hail Satan!!!

Pretty well said. You worded that very nicely.
Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 10/28/17, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Purpose of Humanity?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017, 6:53 AM

Yes it is true that Father Satan said
"the meaning of life is to better yourself and the
universe"
However our long term goal
has ALWAYS been the expansion of our genetics. High Priest HoodedCobra
even says as much in his book, the Satanic
Revelation. It's a great read,
I highly recommend it. 
Anyways, The Aryan race
was created by Satan using His own DNA, and we are all
descended from Him as well. 

The other races were
created and elevated by Satan and The Gods, most likely from
using the base of the proto-Human Homo Erectus. 
Now you ask
"why?". Well the answer is right in front of you,
Satan saw a solar system fit for life, and instead of just
settling only his own people on it, he decided to give it to
His children. 
Things weren't
supposed to have gone the way they went, and if all had gone
as planned life would be much better. 
But the enemy is cruel,
and has wronged us and The Gods in innumerable
ways. So
now we move forward with what we have, and live and fight
for the realization of Satan's plans. 
HAIL
SATAN!!! 
On Oct 22,
2017, at 11:54, thesatanictruth666@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Why were we created? Its there any
purpose to our creation? Why would Satan and the gods create
us for no reason? Is there any reason for it? Why does it
say on the JoS site that Satan created the DNA molecule?
On the JoS site it says "I have
allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four
corners; because they are necessary things for
creatures." - Satan.  Life on our planet has
existed for millions of years, And its said that Satan is
only half a million years old. Can anyone please explain?
I'm a little confused.

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452 --
#yiv3900513452ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mkp #yiv3900513452hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mkp #yiv3900513452ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mkp .yiv3900513452ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mkp .yiv3900513452ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mkp .yiv3900513452ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-sponsor
#yiv3900513452ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv3900513452ygrp-lc #yiv3900513452hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv3900513452ygrp-lc .yiv3900513452ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452activity span
.yiv3900513452underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452attach label a {

#yiv3900513452 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452bold a {

#yiv3900513452 dd.yiv3900513452last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3900513452 dd.yiv3900513452last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3900513452 dd.yiv3900513452last p
span.yiv3900513452yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv3900513452 div.yiv3900513452attach-table div div a {

#yiv3900513452 div.yiv3900513452attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv3900513452 div.yiv3900513452file-title a, #yiv3900513452
div.yiv3900513452file-title a:active, #yiv3900513452
div.yiv3900513452file-title a:hover, #yiv3900513452
div.yiv3900513452file-title a:visited {

#yiv3900513452 div.yiv3900513452photo-title a,
#yiv3900513452 div.yiv3900513452photo-title a:active,
#yiv3900513452 div.yiv3900513452photo-title a:hover,
#yiv3900513452 div.yiv3900513452photo-title a:visited {

#yiv3900513452 div#yiv3900513452ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv3900513452ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3900513452yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv3900513452 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv3900513452 .yiv3900513452replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv3900513452 input, #yiv3900513452 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3900513452
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3900513452logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-msg
p#yiv3900513452attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-reco
#yiv3900513452reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-sponsor #yiv3900513452ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv3900513452 #yiv3900513452ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv3900513452

And fiiiiiinally.... Please... Fancy. Mancy. I have developed a nasty little attitude towards you,  I'd sure love to call you stupid all the time at very chance that I can get,  I mean- since you dnt mind it_ But,  this is just not the platform for all that drama, and trust me I can be very dramatic :) lol Sooo...
I think we should drop this. Because it's pointless. Like really. You see, I have a bachelor's degree in vocational studies in industrial art and design with (((education))) . So am a teacher. And as a teacher I have very very high regard for learning or any thing that involves education.
So when I come here it's for serious business. And there can not be serious business where there are hopeless and childish attitudes. Think how (some) Irish, for example, are. They might call each other stupid, but they don't go cwying about it.  No.  Where I come from civilized people dnt go about calling each other stupid,  at list not self respecting people. And finally people treat you the way you let them treat you. And I for one say I love to be treated with respect. I deserve it.  So you should give it. Have a good day.
And I hope we put this behind us. Dark blessings. Sister.

On Oct 29, 2017 9:35 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic" <nic.dn6@... wrote:
I'm just being a bit mean at the moment because people are too soft. Call it "reverse-psychology Did ue just call me a softy?? Hehehe :)  that's funny.. Sorry,  I love to laugh- but_
Bitch you really rr ((Damb, Young and Stupid.)) lol Sooo. .. demanding to be treated with respect makes me... a softy....?
Nope,  am not... Am simply a person who knows what I want, and I always ask for what I want,  more especially when I feel I deserve it.  Period. :) People receive things how they want and choose to receive things. No damb ass,  I receive things for what they rr put. En when someone calls something I have invested my time in BS,  I dnt think k it requires midnight meditation as to decide on how to receive it.  Ga'rit? That's rather off-topic, though... Yeah,  I know...
And since you dnt have anything to add to "the topic"... Well, 
Here's what I gat... Enjoy sister,  or brother... Or whatever....is that right?   you dnt care how people treat you. Sorry.  It's a shame, and it's not right  powerpuff girl. Hehe Why were we created? Its there any purpose to our creation? Why would Satan and the gods create us for no reason?  That being the original question... I have taken my time to go back en read some more as it was recommended by most here :).  And I have learned a few more things,  though none have swayed me from my original argument... But really,  it's not that am the kind of person that does not accept to be wrong,  honestly, when am shown that am wrong,  there's no shame at all in admitting to it,  and then immediately being overly eager to learn what's right. 
I believe that's the Satanic way. And like I said really, this is not a competition,  but rather a learning platform. And we are all students with very different mindsets and levels of IQ so we can't always see things the same way... But that shouldn't because to fight and insult each other. Hail Satan for that. Secondly,  about what I have researched... I have looked up, 1.  The cause of our creation
2. And the purpose of our creation Now according to HC We have god, we have creation, then existence and finally evolution. There's all that but there is no end.
And all the above is under nature,  who is the mother, and she is the ultimate form of power as however goes against her goes against him/herself,  or itself.
Those are the basic things and that is life. This is how I understood things,  correct me if am wrong. So if nature is god then Satan is both under and above this god. 
By being under this god he worships it by being in total alignment with it and doesn't go against it,  yet by being above it, he has evolved drastically to the point that he has surpassed it, so he is able to alter it as he pleases to his will but can not go against it. Nature is not constant,  it's an eternal movement and it evolves, so his ability to alter this god is through doing things that are not against it. So this god is in his favor. Pretty much like good father and good son,  the son can always grow to become even more powerful than the father,  but since the son is good he will not go against his good father... And why would he... For what point.. Now quote In  reality,  the  word  God  was used in  the  Ancient  texts  for any  defining  energy, that  resides in a higher  dimension  and  (((guides  affairs in  all  aspects  of life.)) In  this sense,  broadly,  planets, chakras  and  any  other such  energy  is  “God”. ((This god)) It doesn’t  think,  it  doesn’t  “reason”  as  we  would  call  it,  but  it  actively  creates  and expands. It’s  more  of an  essence,  like  the essence  of the  Aether, or  any  other  element  per se. From  this, everything  gets created in  accordance  to  some  blueprint.  Long  story  short,  in this understanding, “God”  is just  Nature. Now Now since nature is life,  Then Satanism is all about protecting Life, Advancing life and life is sacred. And to protect life one must create.  Nature herself demands it from all that is under her. That is how she evolves. Now this brings me back to ((my point of creation because of love.)) Satan is perfect,  he loves life and he chooses to preserve it,  as there are those who sick to destroy it. We all know this. And without love ones creation can not be perfect.
(((am a drawer,  but once am not into what am drawing then it won't be nice as one I do with passion.))) if I write wen am not into it I write boring shit. I mean look what the greys did with the jews. Is my point clear now? It is because of (((love))) that Satan gave us the fifth element.  Which is the soul with all aspects that are required for advancement. WE WERE CREATED BECAUSE OF LOVE FOR LIFE. because of love for nature. And surely I could go beyond all that but that is the core.
As of the PURPOSE of our creation. Nothing in life is pre-determined. Somnlike... Humanity has been created to do his and that- and that is final?? 
No I dnt think so. It's nature that takes its course, I believe purpose means (((some means to and intended end))) yet I said there's no end. That is why Satan did create us with a manual as to direct us on what we MUST and MUST NOT DO so as he achives a certain end. That is why we have free will. Determining ones purpose is an act of dictation. Which is somn so (((Islamic))) in this case
And where is the love in that. But think of a father who gives birth to a child yes, but does not dictate whether the child will be a musician,  or a doctor,  or a comedian,  En his role is only to guide the child to healthy,  easily and successfully achieve whatever purpose he makes of him self.  (((sorry my English has sucked a little bit ryt there))) When father said that it's our purpose to advance ourselves and he universe,__that alone can not define the essence of our existence,  as there is sooooooooo much to live, .  These are words of guidance from a loving father to a child. ONES TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE IS THERES ALONE TO MAKE. that is we all have a free will.
That is why we are all different... And finally Quote from HC, To whom am very grateful for the information he provided, ..... Greek  allegory  is  that  when all the elements  came  together,  Man  formed, and  that  Nous (reasoning)  was  given  to  us  by  the Gods as  a  gift. In  this way,  we  can  create  things with  a  “purpose” or  generally, understand what it  means to  have  a  “purpose”. We  can  make  our  own purpose,  give  purpose, or follow an  already  existing  purpose. The  more  in  alignment  with Nature  this  purpose  is,  the  stronger it becomes,  because  it  obeys the  laws  of  Nature and  as thus, its  “Blessed”  by  nature. We can choose to make our own purpose
And if one is not smart or strong enough,  they can follow an already existing purpose.
Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil'sAdvocate nic On Oct 29, 2017 7:06 AM, "fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I know I said I won't waste time replying, but I'll reply... I'm just being a bit mean at the moment because people are too soft. Call it "reverse-psychology" if you want, but people can see how they react. People put too much importance in the way people say things - and online.

Think how (some) Irish, for example, are. They might call each other stupid, but they don't go cwying about it. People receive things how they want and choose to receive things. That's rather off-topic, though...

I'm just being a bit mean at the moment because people are too soft. Call it "reverse-psychology Did ue just call me a softy?? Hehehe :)  that's funny.. Sorry,  I love to laugh- but_
Bitch you really rr ((Damb, Young and Stupid.)) lol Sooo. .. demanding to be treated with respect makes me... a softy....?
Nope,  am not... Am simply a person who knows what I want, and I always ask for what I want,  more especially when I feel I deserve it.  Period. :) People receive things how they want and choose to receive things. No damb ass,  I receive things for what they rr put. En when someone calls something I have invested my time in BS,  I dnt think k it requires midnight meditation as to decide on how to receive it.  Ga'rit? That's rather off-topic, though... Yeah,  I know...
And since you dnt have anything to add to "the topic"... Well, 
Here's what I gat... Enjoy sister,  or brother... Or whatever....is that right?   you dnt care how people treat you. Sorry.  It's a shame, and it's not right  powerpuff girl. Hehe Why were we created? Its there any purpose to our creation? Why would Satan and the gods create us for no reason?  That being the original question... I have taken my time to go back en read some more as it was recommended by most here :).  And I have learned a few more things,  though none have swayed me from my original argument... But really,  it's not that am the kind of person that does not accept to be wrong,  honestly, when am shown that am wrong,  there's no shame at all in admitting to it,  and then immediately being overly eager to learn what's right. 
I believe that's the Satanic way. And like I said really, this is not a competition,  but rather a learning platform. And we are all students with very different mindsets and levels of IQ so we can't always see things the same way... But that shouldn't because to fight and insult each other. Hail Satan for that. Secondly,  about what I have researched... I have looked up, 1.  The cause of our creation
2. And the purpose of our creation Now according to HC We have god, we have creation, then existence and finally evolution. There's all that but there is no end.
And all the above is under nature,  who is the mother, and she is the ultimate form of power as however goes against her goes against him/herself,  or itself.
Those are the basic things and that is life. This is how I understood things,  correct me if am wrong. So if nature is god then Satan is both under and above this god. 
By being under this god he worships it by being in total alignment with it and doesn't go against it,  yet by being above it, he has evolved drastically to the point that he has surpassed it, so he is able to alter it as he pleases to his will but can not go against it. Nature is not constant,  it's an eternal movement and it evolves, so his ability to alter this god is through doing things that are not against it. So this god is in his favor. Pretty much like good father and good son,  the son can always grow to become even more powerful than the father,  but since the son is good he will not go against his good father... And why would he... For what point.. Now quote In  reality,  the  word  God  was used in  the  Ancient  texts  for any  defining  energy, that  resides in a higher  dimension  and  (((guides  affairs in  all  aspects  of life.)) In  this sense,  broadly,  planets, chakras  and  any  other such  energy  is  “God”. ((This god)) It doesn’t  think,  it  doesn’t  “reason”  as  we  would  call  it,  but  it  actively  creates  and expands. It’s  more  of an  essence,  like  the essence  of the  Aether, or  any  other  element  per se. From  this, everything  gets created in  accordance  to  some  blueprint.  Long  story  short,  in this understanding, “God”  is just  Nature. Now Now since nature is life,  Then Satanism is all about protecting Life, Advancing life and life is sacred. And to protect life one must create.  Nature herself demands it from all that is under her. That is how she evolves. Now this brings me back to ((my point of creation because of love.)) Satan is perfect,  he loves life and he chooses to preserve it,  as there are those who sick to destroy it. We all know this. And without love ones creation can not be perfect.
(((am a drawer,  but once am not into what am drawing then it won't be nice as one I do with passion.))) if I write wen am not into it I write boring shit. I mean look what the greys did with the jews. Is my point clear now? It is because of (((love))) that Satan gave us the fifth element.  Which is the soul with all aspects that are required for advancement. WE WERE CREATED BECAUSE OF LOVE FOR LIFE. because of love for nature. And surely I could go beyond all that but that is the core.
As of the PURPOSE of our creation. Nothing in life is pre-determined. Somnlike... Humanity has been created to do his and that- and that is final?? 
No I dnt think so. It's nature that takes its course, I believe purpose means (((some means to and intended end))) yet I said there's no end. That is why Satan did create us with a manual as to direct us on what we MUST and MUST NOT DO so as he achives a certain end. That is why we have free will. Determining ones purpose is an act of dictation. Which is somn so (((Islamic))) in this case
And where is the love in that. But think of a father who gives birth to a child yes, but does not dictate whether the child will be a musician,  or a doctor,  or a comedian,  En his role is only to guide the child to healthy,  easily and successfully achieve whatever purpose he makes of him self.  (((sorry my English has sucked a little bit ryt there))) When father said that it's our purpose to advance ourselves and he universe,__that alone can not define the essence of our existence,  as there is sooooooooo much to live, .  These are words of guidance from a loving father to a child. ONES TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE IS THERES ALONE TO MAKE. that is we all have a free will.
That is why we are all different... And finally Quote from HC, To whom am very grateful for the information he provided, ..... Greek  allegory  is  that  when all the elements  came  together,  Man  formed, and  that  Nous (reasoning)  was  given  to  us  by  the Gods as  a  gift. In  this way,  we  can  create  things with  a  “purpose” or  generally, understand what it  means to  have  a  “purpose”. We  can  make  our  own purpose,  give  purpose, or follow an  already  existing  purpose. The  more  in  alignment  with Nature  this  purpose  is,  the  stronger it becomes,  because  it  obeys the  laws  of  Nature and  as thus, its  “Blessed”  by  nature. We can choose to make our own purpose
And if one is not smart or strong enough,  they can follow an already existing purpose.
Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil'sAdvocate nic
On Oct 29, 2017 7:06 AM, "fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

... I know I have nothing to do with this, but foolishly demanding respect because you earned some degree isnt getting you anywhere.
You may have a degree but that doesnt say anything about how well you can teach or execute the job that that degree shows you got.

Respect is of the person themselves, and is aquired by actions, not by "fancy" titles.

Also.. No one is going to read or cares about your rambling. Most of them appear to be your own thoughts.
Which none of us can or want to comment on.

I dont understand what this 'argument'? is about, but I dont think anyone should waste their time on it right now.

I don't care if you invented education or are incapable of learning. I reserve ad hominem attacks for other people to use against me, be them subtle or blatant, when they have no arguments to stand on. I take perverse pleasure in other people being bothered about me negatively. Thanks for giving me that power over you.

"Respect is of the person themselves, and is aquired by actions, not by "fancy" titles."
Heyyyy! Come on now. Oh, wait. That's my name, not just my title. :p

Oooh dear,
Here goes another one. Respect is of the person themselves, and is aquired by actions, not by "fancy" titles.  Hehe :) thats true. Most of them appear to be your own thoughts. 
Which none of us can or want to comment on.  ?now that's not true. I know it's not :) I would sure have alot of to comment on that... But...
What would be the point really. Hehe. Hail Satan
Hail all hell Devil'sAdvocate nic
On Oct 31, 2017 7:30 AM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  ... I know I have nothing to do with this, but foolishly demanding respect because you earned some degree isnt getting you anywhere.
You may have a degree but that doesnt say anything about how well you can teach or execute the job that that degree shows you got.

Respect is of the person themselves, and is aquired by actions, not by "fancy" titles.

Also.. No one is going to read or cares about your rambling. Most of them appear to be your own thoughts.
Which none of us can or want to comment on.

I dont understand what this 'argument'? is about, but I dont think anyone should waste their time on it right now.

And then to fancymancy Am asking you,  again, that we should put this behind us sister((you have to be a sister)) Hehe. So am dropping all this. Just like that :) And yet I have learned something so crucial from this. And, Hail Satan for that. I got upset because because Zola called my work BS. I got very upset because of the attitudes we use in these groups,  they are very misrepresentating.
Which is not good at all. And then, @taolvanswd, You are absolutely right. I got upset for throwing insults at me, but then went ahead myself en threw insults... For no good cause at all. Silly of me to think that I could put out fire by adding fuel to it. I would privately call what I did as simply not turning the other cheek but,  my mind tells me that's not the case. So since I love to be treated with respect I should have put myself above that and acted classy. But I did not. So... Shame on me. But now that I know better :) am going to do better :)Because respect is something very important.
But you demand for it,  you work for it. I see that now. However we should really try to be civil in our responses. We all have very different emotional settings.  I for one,  I really feel I can take on anything, and when I made all those posts my ((upset)) - was not typically anger, but negative excitement from having an opportunity to teach somebody some good manners. And I went about it the wrong way yeahhyeah... I know :) But there rr some of those who can not take on the mean words. Let us not be a problem to them. The way we respond in these groups shows lack of discipline.
I wonder why is that? . Is it the way it's supposed to be?  Because I see its the order of the day....Yes,  I know this is not church were we have to constantly restrain our tongues and pretend to be nice  en all that but,  there's no harm in being nice and good to each other. And that all starts with communication.  That's what we are doing here,  trying to communicate to each other. People come here for help,
And you can't start off helping, or teaching a person by calling them idiots. Or telling them there full of BS. Discipline and respect are very import qualities. And I always try to emulate them. But today I have made a mistake :) and am owning it. Also.. No one is going to read or cares about your rambling. Most of them appear to be your own thoughts. 
Which none of us can or want to comment on.  The greatest lesson I have learned is that. Some thing tells me that you have disregard my research not because it's entirely point blank, but because of the other things that I posted along with it. Hence ((when you dnt respect yourself people dnt respect and have regard for anything that comes from ue)) I should have known better. Finally, 
On very happy knot :) This is not an apology It's gratitude for  @toalvanswd for point me in the right direction. Thank you. Hail Satan. For teaching me so much,  and helping me to emotionally evolve. For I was sure not like this 4yrs ago. And thank you  our HPs for helping bringing us into the light Devil'sAdvocate nic   I don't care if you invented education or are incapable of learning. I reserve ad hominem attacks for other people to use against me, be them subtle or blatant, when they have no arguments to stand on. I take perverse pleasure in other people being bothered about me negatively. Thanks for giving me that power over you.

Haha fancy. I realized that just after I typed it xD

Im glad this is solved. Hugs for both.

@devils advocate - I have trouble with that too. When people say something that upsets me it can bother me for weeks.
But it also makes me think about the situation. Could I have done anything different? Or sometimes about the other person.
I still make a lot of mistakes. And say and type things without really thinking through about them. I hope to change that.
Will be working on changing that.

I speak from experience with "holding grudges" and "not letting things go". I was not an "emo" in the sub-cultural group manner, but I was very emotional. I fancied the "style" but I never wore it. I liked at least some of the music. In one way or another, I identified with emo-ism. You might notice the opposite with me here. If you knew me X number of years ago online, and either still today or re-met me online today, you'd notice a difference in me. I still be silly and what-knot, but at the moment I be a bit more tough or mean than usual. I don't be mean in a (100%) mean way to just be mean; it is to toughen others up (as next-to-impossible as that is online, I realise).

I know it's easier said than done - but just let it the fuck go! Seriously. Only you are the one who is crying like a little pussy for someone someone said, that everyone else has forgot about. Meanwhile, enemy entities are stealing these emotional energies - you are empowering your and our enemy against you and us. If you're American, did you go to Russia and give them millitary & governmental secrets?! Unholy shit!

Being overly emotional about a jest or a word or a rebuke or the way someone says something is pathetic, to be brutal. Dare I say it makes you pathetic, also?... It is idotic. It's a waste. I am also speaking about myself here. It is immature. No-one else cares - except your/our enemy, who you are feeding. They know this, that, and the other makes you cry like a wimp, so they do it again and again and again. You either grow or you go. It's as simple as that. I don't mean you won't be welcome, per se, but you either get stronger or you get lost (in more than one sense), left behind, defeated. In the least part - don't let any of us miss you if you decide to remain a pussy and not advance! That's just mean! :p Be a big boy/girl and advance - that way we can play with you in our new Golden Age, and have a snootful! (If you're that way inclined, which is actually not recommended! :p)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back