Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Purchasing silver

aquallascott

Hello brothers and sisters! It's become very evident that the dollars is going to collapse, and even though I should have been investing in silver, I didn't really believe I needed to. A few questions.
I'm 21 and making a decent amount of money. Still living at home, and won't consider college until after the collapse and things become stable. College (for the most part) is literally such a joke, and I'm already taking guidance from the gods career wise.
I was wondering what is a trusted site where I could purchase say... 40$ worth of silver a paycheck?
What makes purchasing SILVER instead of gold so important?

Silver instead of gold--because silver is undervalued.  Normally, you see silver trading at 1/16 the price of gold.  It is around 1/75 today.  And, that silver is consumed, it is becoming scarcer than gold.  Parity is not out of the question, or even above parity.  This means an ounce of silver costs MORE than an ounce of gold, thanks to the shortage and that people will all want silver at the same time.
You can go onto Google and research silver sites.  APMEX is a good place to start, but there are others.  Do not buy paper contracts because you are buying a statement that the kikes owe you that amount of silver at expiration, and they will settle in toilet papers (usually the smashed down amount).
First, I would ask if you have funds saved in toilet papers in a savings account.  That is subject to hyperinflation and bail-ins, so you should get that into silver as soon as possible.  Now, how much?  You might find you can get better deals or variety if you put bigger but less frequent orders (especially on that shipping, which is a per-order expense and does not vary with the spot price).  Some places give you one price per ounce above spot if you buy a small quantity, and lower prices if you get a whole tub (20 ounces) at a time.  Doing this might also allow you to choose to take rolls of silver quarters or dimes if you feel like, instead of just being limited to a couple of one-ounce bars or rounds.
College is not recommended at this time, and with Saturn headed for Sagittarius, it might not be recommended at all.  Wait until after the collapse, and put the money you would have spent on it (or on the beer and cancer sticks available there) into silver.  Once the dollar becomes toilet paper, everything will be cheaper.  It will be cheaper to move out, cheaper to attend college (bonus:  They might not be run by kikes at that point, rendering the education better quality), and cheaper to do whatever.  Text book costs, now at more than 200 toilet papers a book (I bought 10 ounces of silver for what one goddamn book would cost), can be put into silver.  As for the education, use the Internet while we still have it to research topics--it will be better quality and free of the Rockefeller shit.

I agree with you, silver is a smart investment and retains it's value no matter what happens to the paper money.
Would you also recommend buying 100oz bars in addition to coins or only coins?

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 06:42:10 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Purchasing silver

Silver instead of gold--because silver is undervalued.  Normally, you see silver trading at 1/16 the price of gold.  It is around 1/75 today.  And, that silver is consumed, it is becoming scarcer than gold.  Parity is not out of the question, or even above parity.  This means an ounce of silver costs MORE than an ounce of gold, thanks to the shortage and that people will all want silver at the same time.

You can go onto Google and research silver sites.  APMEX is a good place to start, but there are others.  Do not buy paper contracts because you are buying a statement that the kikes owe you that amount of silver at expiration, and they will settle in toilet papers (usually the smashed down amount).

First, I would ask if you have funds saved in toilet papers in a savings account.  That is subject to hyperinflation and bail-ins, so you should get that into silver as soon as possible.  Now, how much?  You might find you can get better deals or variety if you put bigger but less frequent orders (especially on that shipping, which is a per-order expense and does not vary with the spot price).  Some places give you one price per ounce above spot if you buy a small quantity, and lower prices if you get a whole tub (20 ounces) at a time.  Doing this might also allow you to choose to take rolls of silver quarters or dimes if you feel like, instead of just being limited to a couple of one-ounce bars or rounds.

College is not recommended at this time, and with Saturn headed for Sagittarius, it might not be recommended at all.  Wait until after the collapse, and put the money you would have spent on it (or on the beer and cancer sticks available there) into silver.  Once the dollar becomes toilet paper, everything will be cheaper.  It will be cheaper to move out, cheaper to attend college (bonus:  They might not be run by kikes at that point, rendering the education better quality), and cheaper to do whatever.  Text book costs, now at more than 200 toilet papers a book (I bought 10 ounces of silver for what one goddamn book would cost), can be put into silver.  As for the education, use the Internet while we still have it to research topics--it will be better quality and free of the Rockefeller shit.

You might buy 100 ounce bars of silver, but I think they are too bulky.  These are for people that have huge amounts to invest, and they are usually cheaper per ounce.  But, imagine going back to a time when the dollar meant something.  Imagine going to a store to buy a horse carriage for around $100 (in 1897, yes they were really that cheap for a good one).  You have a $50,000 bill on you.  Back in 1897, a dollar was really a dollar, not a toilet paper as they are today.  Do you think you are going to get fair change back?
You might not think of this as an issue today, with a 100 ounce bar costing around 1700 toilet papers.  But, imagine the price of silver hitting its true value around 7,000 [January 2014] toilet papers per ounce.  You are walking around with what amounts to a $50,000 bill.  At the same time, the price of housing, cars, and other major items goes way down because no one can afford them or because the value of your silver goes up by huge amounts.  Suppose you can buy a house with a few ounces of silver.  How are you going to break off 3 ounces off your 100 ounce bar and get 97 ounces back?  For practical reasons, you are better off getting five tubs of 1 ounce rounds, which are not that much more expensive per ounce.
Another problem is fake silver bars.  While it is not cost effective to do this with 1 ounce rounds, 100 ounce bars are another matter.  What these are is a tin-molybdenum alloy that has the same specific gravity as the same volume of silver.  Mix the right amount of tin and molybdenum, and plate it with a thin plate of silver, and it will be very difficult to tell that you have a bad bar.  And when you go to redeem it, how will whoever you are redeeming it to know that it is real?  The 1,000 ounce bars suffer the same problem, and are best left for industrial users because their weight varies from the standard.

Thank you very much for your reply, it makes sense.
Buying multiple tubs of 1 ounce rounds is a great idea.

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 06:30:31 -0800
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Purchasing silver

You might buy 100 ounce bars of silver, but I think they are too bulky.  These are for people that have huge amounts to invest, and they are usually cheaper per ounce.  But, imagine going back to a time when the dollar meant something.  Imagine going to a store to buy a horse carriage for around $100 (in 1897, yes they were really that cheap for a good one).  You have a $50,000 bill on you.  Back in 1897, a dollar was really a dollar, not a toilet paper as they are today.  Do you think you are going to get fair change back?

You might not think of this as an issue today, with a 100 ounce bar costing around 1700 toilet papers.  But, imagine the price of silver hitting its true value around 7,000 [January 2014] toilet papers per ounce.  You are walking around with what amounts to a $50,000 bill.  At the same time, the price of housing, cars, and other major items goes way down because no one can afford them or because the value of your silver goes up by huge amounts.  Suppose you can buy a house with a few ounces of silver.  How are you going to break off 3 ounces off your 100 ounce bar and get 97 ounces back?  For practical reasons, you are better off getting five tubs of 1 ounce rounds, which are not that much more expensive per ounce.

Another problem is fake silver bars.  While it is not cost effective to do this with 1 ounce rounds, 100 ounce bars are another matter.  What these are is a tin-molybdenum alloy that has the same specific gravity as the same volume of silver.  Mix the right amount of tin and molybdenum, and plate it with a thin plate of silver, and it will be very difficult to tell that you have a bad bar.  And when you go to redeem it, how will whoever you are redeeming it to know that it is real?  The 1,000 ounce bars suffer the same problem, and are best left for industrial users because their weight varies from the standard.

Yeah, this is a really great post, thanks!

I'm gonna tell everyone I know about investing in silver.

When I can afford it, I'll get right on it myself.

I have some general guidelines--mostly common sense.
First, unless you are gambling, do not "invest" in paper silver.  Likewise, if you are going to buy and sell at every dip, the paper silver is safer because you might not get back into physical silver.  Physical silver is to be bought and held, not day traded or held with hopes of getting a paper profit.  It is the physical silver I recommend getting into to protect your assets.
How much?  As much as you can reasonably afford.  Note the term "reasonably".  I have heard some cults going on around buying silver, and they advise you to sell everything and buy silver, even going into debt.  You do not want to put yourself in undue hardship.  You do not want to sell belongings, unless those "belongings" are "assets" that are in danger of becoming worthless as soon as the dollar becomes toilet paper.  This means not selling your home or car, or furniture, or other belongings.  You do not want to neglect other aspects of preparation, such as a good lighting system in case the electricity goes out.  You do not want to neglect other financial obligations to buy more silver.  And above all, you do NOT want to go into debt to buy silver because you could be forced to sell out.
How much sacrifice does it make sense to make in order to buy silver?  That depends on how much you wish to accumulate, and will vary by individual.  Most people could, for instance, do with one less cup of coffee per day three times a week, or prepare your coffee at home instead of getting it somewhere else.  That could save you enough to buy three to five silver dimes per week.  You might be the type that eats at McDonalds almost every day.  Cut back by once a week, you save enough for a silver quarter (and probably do your health some good).  Each time you forgo one bottle of Coke and have the equivalent of water (and I mean those 20 ounce bottles, not those 2 liter bottles), you save a silver dime's worth.  You could also get generic pop (it generally tastes about the same) and portion that out instead of buying smaller bottles, and that saves money that can buy a few silver dimes.  Pump your tires up to their optimal pressure, you may save enough gas to pay for a silver quarter--more so if you just drive less and smarter.  Two beers (12 ounces) cost enough to buy three silver dimes, more if you drink at the bar.  And the granddaddy, each pack of kike sticks you don't buy will save enough for two (or more) silver quarters.
As you can see, it doesn't take buying silver by the monster box in order to get started.  Some people think they do not have the huge amount of ready cash to buy silver--this is more valid with gold investment.  The last time I checked, and that was when silver was around 18 toilet papers per ounce, silver coins were priced 16 times face at a local coin shop.  Obviously, that will vary but I expect it to be steady because coin shops take market risk and must be compensated fairly for that.  However, that means you can buy a couple of silver quarters for the amount you were going to spend on that pizza.  Seems like very little.  But, it adds up.  A dime here, a quarter there, and you will get a good little pile before you know it.  And, that is definitely better than nothing.

this whole purchasing silver thing, is this just for America, or is it targeted at the rest of the world? im a little confused by it since it seems to be making out that its only American citizens that need to be prepared, do tell me if im wrong so i can start buying silver (im a british citizen btw)
HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]My loving father SATAN....u are d MOST HIGH....I WILL SERVE YOU TILL U CALL ME FATHER....HAILLLLLLLLK SATAN
[/TD]
From: denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 3:16:16 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have some general guidelines--mostly common sense.
First, unless you are gambling, do not "invest" in paper silver.  Likewise, if you are going to buy and sell at every dip, the paper silver is safer because you might not get back into physical silver.  Physical silver is to be bought and held, not day traded or held with hopes of getting a paper profit.  It is the physical silver I recommend getting into to protect your assets.
How much?  As much as you can reasonably afford.  Note the term "reasonably".  I have heard some cults going on around buying silver, and they advise you to sell everything and buy silver, even going into debt.  You do not want to put yourself in undue hardship.  You do not want to sell belongings, unless those "belongings" are "assets" that are in danger of becoming worthless as soon as the dollar becomes toilet paper.  This means not selling your home or car, or furniture, or other belongings.  You do not want to neglect other aspects of preparation, such as a good lighting system in case the electricity goes out.  You do not want to neglect other financial obligations to buy more silver.  And above all, you do NOT want to go into debt to buy silver because you could be forced to sell out.
How much sacrifice does it make sense to make in order to buy silver?  That depends on how much you wish to accumulate, and will vary by individual.  Most people could, for instance, do with one less cup of coffee per day three times a week, or prepare your coffee at home instead of getting it somewhere else.  That could save you enough to buy three to five silver dimes per week.  You might be the type that eats at McDonalds almost every day.  Cut back by once a week, you save enough for a silver quarter (and probably do your health some good).  Each time you forgo one bottle of Coke and have the equivalent of water (and I mean those 20 ounce bottles, not those 2 liter bottles), you save a silver dime's worth.  You could also get generic pop (it generally tastes about the same) and portion that out instead of buying smaller bottles, and that saves money that can buy a few silver dimes.  Pump your tires up to their optimal pressure, you may save enough gas to pay for a silver quarter--more so if you just drive less and smarter.  Two beers (12 ounces) cost enough to buy three silver dimes, more if you drink at the bar.  And the granddaddy, each pack of kike sticks you don't buy will save enough for two (or more) silver quarters.
As you can see, it doesn't take buying silver by the monster box in order to get started.  Some people think they do not have the huge amount of ready cash to buy silver--this is more valid with gold investment.  The last time I checked, and that was when silver was around 18 toilet papers per ounce, silver coins were priced 16 times face at a local coin shop.  Obviously, that will vary but I expect it to be steady because coin shops take market risk and must be compensated fairly for that.  However, that means you can buy a couple of silver quarters for the amount you were going to spend on that pizza.  Seems like very little.  But, it adds up.  A dime here, a quarter there, and you will get a good little pile before you know it.  And, that is definitely better than nothing.
[/TD]

Hail Satan/King Lucifer the Great! 

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 10:16 AM, "denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Would it be advantageous at all to just buy 1 oz silver bars or coins only?

Sent from the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro, an AT&T LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 12/02/2014 9:16 AM (GMT-06:00)

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 12:20 PM, santo salvatore <tsgtsal@... wrote:

Hail Satan/King Lucifer the Great! 

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 10:16 AM, "denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What I understand is, if your currency is NOT based on gold/silver, buy silver. USA has debt based currency, which means the piece of paper has no value, hence, "toilet paper"..which I imagine is quite uncomfortable...

Is your currency backed by gold or silver?  And I mean fully backed, as in you can redeem a note for the denominated amount of gold or silver on demand?  If not, buying silver is also for you.  Yes, the euro might survive longer than the toilet paper dollar, but it too is toilet paper.  The yen may also survive a little longer.  And I am referring to weeks, not years.  British pounds are also based on debt, and hence toilet paper also.
And, once the US dollar becomes toilet paper, the price of silver is going to rise drastically and availability be cut off.  Even if the pound, euro, or yen (or yuan) still have nominal value, silver will be just about impossible to acquire, and everyone is going to want in at the same time.  Just bear in mind that you do not want to go into debt, sell all your belongings, or neglect other financial obligations just to buy silver.  And you do not need to be intimidated into thinking you need monster boxes of silver at a time--a small sacrifice may afford you a silver dime or a 1/10 ounce round.  High upfront costs may be a valid excuse with gold, but not silver.  At least not yet.

It is advantageous to buy whatever silver you can reasonably afford.  The one ounce coins and bars, and five ounce bars (the 10 ounce bars, too) are cheaper per ounce because of lower premium than some of the smaller rounds and coins.  You can also get "junk silver", which is any coin that was made out of silver.  Most pre-1960s coins were silver, though you want to check the cutoff date in your country.  Canadian coins were 80% silver until mid 1968, when they changed to nickel in mid year.  In America, all pre-1965 dimes, quarters, and half dollars were 90% silver.  Half dollars were 40% silver through 1970, then went to cupro-clad.
Buying expensive articles will yield less silver per amount of "money" you spend.  Jewelry is usually expensive for the amount of silver you get, thanks to the fancy artwork.  Rare coins are also very expensive and I would not recommend it if you are merely trying to stack silver.  Most proof coins fall in this category, though I had a nice run of getting impaired proof state quarters from APMEX at a good price.  Go for recent dated coins (close to 1964) because they were yanked from circulation in good condition.  Barber and mercury dimes and standing liberty and barber quarters are likely to be in lower grades, more worn (=less silver), and cost more.

You came to get me and I go to you in your welcoming opening arms freely and willfully .

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 5:51 AM, "Alexander Wilson wilson.alexander20@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]My loving father SATAN....u are d MOST HIGH....I WILL SERVE YOU TILL U CALL ME FATHER....HAILLLLLLLLK SATAN
[/TD]
From: denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 3:16:16 PM

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   I have some general guidelines--mostly common sense.
[/TD]

i think you should don't bankrupt yourself but definitly buy silver
On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 3:56 AM, alex chapman alexchapman06@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  this whole purchasing silver thing, is this just for America, or is it targeted at the rest of the world? im a little confused by it since it seems to be making out that its only American citizens that need to be prepared, do tell me if im wrong so i can start buying silver (im a british citizen btw)
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hi y'all,Now that I own plenty of physical silver, I'm considering to transfer a portion of my money savings to BitGold.I've done my research and BitGold is a great opportunity to counter the incoming hyperinflation.I'd like to hear from anybody who is knowledgeable on that matter or has used it.Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!Hail Uvall!Hail to Hell's Army! 

BitGold is virtual gold, not real gold. If you buy bullion from BitGold, you will have a digital number on a screen that says you own however many ounces of gold. If a crisis happens and the internet goes down, you will lose all of your virtual gold. Buy physical gold that you can bury in your backyard and dig up if you need to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back