Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Public Warfare

ss.tilo4satan666

Yesterday, I found several ways of passing out anti-christian tracts, I went to target and to walmart and other huge retailers, a ways from were I live, and I put them into the pockets of clothes and into the slips of the price tags, as in the picture below, I also put them in the wiper blades of the vehicles outside, it was quite fun, and I felt good knowing I was doing something good for Humanity. I wanted to post this to bring the idea of public warfare back into the minds of everyone, I really feel a mixture of Internet Warfare and Public Warfare, and Spiritual Warfare is the way to go.

Public Warfare can be as easy as always having a sharpie with you and writing links any and everywhere, or in my case keeping slips of paper with tracts and links on them and setting them out in the open or in places were people will find them.

I am thinking of making a forum post on all the methods of public warfare like i did with online warfare over here http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic2592.html
What do you all think?

Absolutely amazing. Wonderful Idea! Thanks again for posting. I will use that. Good job brother. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Monday, February 24, 2014 12:20 PM, "ss.tilo4satan666@..." <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:
  Yesterday, I found several ways of passing out anti-christian tracts, I went to target and to walmart and other huge retailers, a ways from were I live, and I put them into the pockets of clothes and into the slips of the price tags, as in the picture below, I also put them in the wiper blades of the vehicles outside, it was quite fun, and I felt good knowing I was doing something good for Humanity. I wanted to post this to bring the idea of public warfare back into the minds of everyone, I really feel a mixture of Internet Warfare and Public Warfare, and Spiritual Warfare is the way to go.

Public Warfare can be as easy as always having a sharpie with you and writing links any and everywhere, or in my case keeping slips of paper with tracts and links on them and setting them out in the open or in places were people will find them.

I am thinking of making a forum post on all the methods of public warfare like i did with online warfare over here http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic2592.html
What do you all think?

Do it discreetly.  It is fine to place a few small slips of paper in pockets, if you don't go hog wild.  Many small slips of paper are found in pockets from inspectors.  Putting them on cars should also be done discreetly.  A general rule is, if you see jokehovian witlesses distributing their littera-trash, you should be able to put a few of these in pockets of clothing.
However, caution is advised not to place so many of these that it is blatant.  I have seen xians placing their tracts on shelves, sometimes placing a few.  They check a few days later, and if they are gone, they place hundreds of them.  Most of them end up in the rubbish, usually because stock personnel clean them off.  And many stores enforce policies against this, and will be stricter with our tracts than with the xian  smut.  It is possible to be thrown out of stores, or even arrested, if you violate a posted No Soliciting or Distribution of Literature rule.  However, if you see xian tracts, it hurts no one if you simply ruin them by writing a brief message such as "The Bible lies", Christianity=Communism, or "This is part of a worldwide scam to enslave humanity" right on the tract.  Place links where the tract has its own link.
If you are in a bookstore, especially a larger one that allows browsing or a xian store, it doesn't hurt to stuff a small slip near the front page.  Do not write directly in the book.  Instead, place a slip of paper with our information near the front or the second page.  This slip should be smaller than the book itself so it will not be visible to anyone maintaining the store (they usually end up in the rubbish if seen).  Then, someone who buys the book (LIE-bles are perfect to insert these tracts in, preferably 2-3 pages in), they will see the tract and hopefully realize that their purchase of a LIE-ble was a waste of money.  And possibly return the book.

---In [email protected], <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

What do you all think?

Tilo, I've been doing this exact same thing for the last two weeks, putting anti-tracts in the pockets of clothes, on windshields, on a couple toilets on campus... I even went to my favorite local bookstore and left some in the bibles there :) . Funny, right after that, the mechanic just can't seem to fix my car, and at the same time my husband's battery in his truck dies. Lol silly enemy, thinking that will stop me from getting out to fight the good fight! You're right, it is a truly wonderful feeling knowing that sooner or later someone will discover the truth because we, their brothers and sisters, made it easier for them. In fact, I'm ready to make some more, because my school has a library that's set up in a way that I'll be easily hidden from view, and they are going to get hit HARD. I can't wait until the next group ritual to pool energies with my brothers and sisters and blast the disgusting kike plague off this planet. -HAIL SATAN- -HAIL LORD ASMODEUS- -HAIL LORD AZAZEL-

I don't know. In supermarkets they have cameras and they can easily target you. Also I'm not sure if sticking leaflets everywhere is ok, I mean legal. It's nice to be courageous though. 

Ikager!! Great job! :)

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 10:00 AM PST ikager@... wrote:

Tilo, I've been doing this exact same thing for the last two weeks, putting anti-tracts in the pockets of clothes, on windshields, on a couple toilets on campus... I even went to my favorite local bookstore and left some in the bibles there :) . Funny, right after that, the mechanic just can't seem to fix my car, and at the same time my husband's battery in his truck dies. Lol silly enemy, thinking that will stop me from getting out to fight the good fight! You're right, it is a truly wonderful feeling knowing that sooner or later someone will discover the truth because we, their brothers and sisters, made it easier for them. In fact, I'm ready to make some more, because my school has a library that's set up in a way that I'll be easily hidden from view, and they are going to get hit HARD. I can't wait until the next group ritual to pool energies with my brothers and sisters and blast the disgusting kike plague off this planet. -HAIL SATAN- -HAIL LORD
ASMODEUS- -HAIL LORD AZAZEL-

Thank you for your reply :) I am going to work on brainstorming every method for public warfare, and I will share on the forums and here whenever I am finished.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL all of the GODS OF DUAT!!

I like to put them in pockets of clothes when i go to thrift stores (quite often) lol However i'm kinda worried that if i put tracts in good places in a huge store with cameras that they'll, idk, arrest me or something lol. I've been a little paranoid about things like that :/

Use common sense.  It might be possible to slip small pieces of paper into pockets, but do not try slipping in full size letter paper into every single pocket.  You might be able to place a few in clothing you are "looking at", but no more than a few because you could also be planting terror threats or other illegal matter (and they will start looking, and throw away anything you place even if it is harmless).  Usually, if you are caught, you would simply be thrown out of the store.
In bookstores, you have a little more leeway.  Again, try placing them in a few appropriate books.  If you try stuffing every single LIE-ble in the place with a message, you will probably be caught.  If the tract sticks outside the book, it will probably be pulled out by the shopkeepers and thrown away.  It might, however, be possible to look through a couple of translations of the LIE-ble, feigning checking different versions, leaving a tract in each, and deciding none of them are any good.  Just reading a brief introduction and placing the tract is enough, as it usually takes about a minute or two per LIE-ble to check a translation out.

Again, discreet. Where a hoodie and an extra hat. The places Tilo and I did this at had cameras, and we are perfectly safe. you just have to be smart.

Hail Satan!!

it's not Illegal. Also if "christians" can do it then why cant we spread the truth?

Hail Satan!

This is exactly the way I've been doing it. My anti-tracts are only slightly larger than, like, the fortunes in fortune cookies, and I always try to be quick and pretend I am "checking" the item when I do it. I agree, it's best to be discreet so that it doesn't become a huge public issue if someone spots you. But if the benefit outweighs the risk, we should be doing whatever is within our power to fight.

I completely agree!!

I am making some new tracts and soon I'll post a compilation of them here on the groups

HAIL SATAN!!

i agree 100% about that. Keep up the good work!! It takes every single one of us to win this battle, and win we shall.

Hail Satan!

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:55 PM, "ikager@..." <ikager@... wrote:
  This is exactly the way I've been doing it. My anti-tracts are only slightly larger than, like, the fortunes in fortune cookies, and I always try to be quick and pretend I am "checking" the item when I do it. I agree, it's best to be discreet so that it doesn't become a huge public issue if someone spots you. But if the benefit outweighs the risk, we should be doing whatever is within our power to fight.

I just simply wore a hoody and I was fine. People literally don't care, and the resolution of the camera's are horrible.
Most black bulbs don't even have camera's

Plus I thought whats the worst they are going to do, kick me out?

HAIL SATAN!!

I would much prefer to find a Joy of Satan pamphlet in a book than some dumb-ass xian paper-waster. :)

Hey, have you thought of giving JoS pamphlets to jokehovian witlesses when they come ringing at the door? I can only imagine what would happen...maybe they'd cut and run!

I remember when I was posting anti-tracts at my school and walked into the room where they have the prayers, meetings and counselling. I was putting tracts on the chairs and some xians in the corner were trying to save me and preach about jesus. I told them I was a Satanist. Apparently all of them never met one before. I was probably a surprise to them by the way I looked and acted. We talked civilly and politely for about 20 minutes, back and forth. I had my speech about Spiritual Satanism, then each of them gave theirs about their love for jesus and xianity. I gave a tract to every one of them. Surprisingly there was enough.

It was probably a rare occasion but I found being calm, polite, and civil while handing out the tracts at the same time goes a long way.

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 6:57:16 AM, "alexendorian@..." <alexendorian@... wrote:
  I would much prefer to find a Joy of Satan pamphlet in a book than some dumb-ass xian paper-waster. :)

Hey, have you thought of giving JoS pamphlets to jokehovian witlesses when they come ringing at the door? I can only imagine what would happen...maybe they'd cut and run!

Hey I was wondering what would be some stuff to write down?? I don't want to just write down "visit joyofsatan.org" it seems bland to me. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 24, 2014, at 10:36 AM, <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

What do you all think?

Use this, Tevin! ^ My own tract:

Discover the true Father, and God, of humanitty:

www.joyofsatan.com

Learn about the real father of lies. You have been severely deceived!

www.exposingchristianity.com

Find out the truth today!

On 3/4/14, Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:
Hey I was wondering what would be some stuff to write down?? I don't want to
just write down "visit joyofsatan.org" it seems bland to me. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2014, at 10:36 AM, <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

Yesterday, I found several ways of passing out anti-christian tracts, I went
to target and to walmart and other huge retailers, a ways from were I live,
and I put them into the pockets of clothes and into the slips of the price
tags, as in the picture below, I also put them in the wiper blades of the
vehicles outside, it was quite fun, and I felt good knowing I was doing
something good for Humanity. I wanted to post this to bring the idea of
public warfare back into the minds of everyone, I really feel a mixture of
Internet Warfare and Public Warfare, and Spiritual Warfare is the way to
go.

Public Warfare can be as easy as always having a sharpie with you and
writing links any and everywhere, or in my case keeping slips of paper with
tracts and links on them and setting them out in the open or in places were
people will find them.

I am thinking of making a forum post on all the methods of public warfare
like i did with online warfare over here
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic2592.html
What do you all think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back