Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

public notice of true love

I'm really happy for both of you. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you'll be a wonderful family 'cause you have our Father blessing! I don't think age is important speaking about love, because the only thing you have to care about is what you feel inside. So if you are sure that Raven is the right person for you and she feels the same, you must follow your heart and you'll be happy.
Again, I'm really really happy for you. Thanks a lot for sharing with us this wonderful news! Congrats!
Hail Satan!!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54 years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love. Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to much of a gamble,so we both through caution to the wind,and starting dating on line.

What has grown from that is amazing,as anything done by Satan always is.We have fallen deeply in love with each other,and in May when she graduates,we are going to live together,and she is going to music school,here in Alabama,and we are getting married in August.Now if anyone has a problem with our decision,please feel free to keep it to yourself,because we know that Satan has put us together,and we are going to have a very Satanic household.One that honors our Father Enki,and all the Gods of Hell.I just felt it was time to let the cat out of the bag to our family now,to put and end to any rumors,that could start by ill intentions.H P Maxine just received an email form me,explaining my intentions fully,and I am proud of the woman I have chosen to spend my life with,and know she deeply loves me too.
Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks Zena,And the cool thing is we are getting to know each other for a few months,before she moves in.We have and are talking about many facets of or union,such as spirituality, life goals,finances and other important stuff like that,that most couples deal with after they move in with each other.She is truly a gift from Father,and we are taking the time to build a strong foundation in our relationship.But yes we are both hopelessly in love too.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: public notice of true love

I'm really happy for both of you. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you'll be a wonderful family 'cause you have our Father blessing! I don't think age is important speaking about love, because the only thing you have to care about is what you feel inside. So if you are sure that Raven is the right person for you and she feels the same, you must follow your heart and you'll be happy.
Again, I'm really really happy for you. Thanks a lot for sharing with us this wonderful news! Congrats!
Hail Satan!!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54 years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love. Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to much of a gamble,so we both through caution to the wind,and starting dating on line.

What has grown from that is amazing,as anything done by Satan always is.We have fallen deeply in love with each other,and in May when she graduates,we are going to live together,and she is going to music school,here in Alabama,and we are getting married in August.Now if anyone has a problem with our decision,please feel free to keep it to yourself,because we know that Satan has put us together,and we are going to have a very Satanic household.One that honors our Father Enki,and all the Gods of Hell.I just felt it was time to let the cat out of the bag to our family now,to put and end to any rumors,that could start by ill intentions.H P Maxine just received an email form me,explaining my intentions fully,and I am proud of the woman I have chosen to spend my life with,and know she deeply loves me too.
Hail Satan
Brian

Congrats Brian, I wish you two the best of wishes and hope life offers you many gifts. With the age, this does not matter for with age comes nothing but wisdom which is true strength.

Dark Blessings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks Zena,And the cool thing is we are getting to know each other for a few months,before she moves in.We have and are talking about many facets of or union,such as spirituality, life goals,finances and other important stuff like that,that most couples deal with after they move in with each other.She is truly a gift from Father,and we are taking the time to build a strong foundation in our relationship.But yes we are both hopelessly in love too.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Hail Satan!!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54 years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love. Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to much of a gamble,so
we both through caution to the wind,and starting dating on line.

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you so much my friend!
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:56 PM

Congrats Brian, I wish you two the best of wishes and hope life offers you many gifts. With the age, this does not matter for with age comes nothing but wisdom which is true strength.

Dark Blessings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Hail Satan!!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54 years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love. Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to much of a gamble,so
we both through caution to the wind,and starting dating on line.

Hail Satan
Brian

[/IMG]</var>     |   | _|_   |   Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah   In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*   Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] public notice of true love

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

I was gonna say you should take some photos or something... but I figured that might be a little too personal so I kept my mouth shut. 

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
      I want to thank everyone who has approved of me and brian. Thank you. I can't possibly explain how much I love and adore him. He is naturally the perfect balance of lover and friend. We are considering recording our satanic wedding and sending it to some people on the groups so whoever wants to see it, send me or brian an email.<var></var>     |   | _|_   |   Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah   In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*   Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] public notice of true love

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

I am very happy for both of you. Satan's blessing to your relationship.

Viktor Owens
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

I was gonna say you should take some photos or something... but I figured
that might be a little too personal so I kept my mouth shut.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Lilith Crowley
<[email protected]:

I want to thank everyone who has approved of me and brian. Thank
you. I can't possibly explain how much I love and adore him. He is
naturally the perfect balance of lover and friend. We are considering
recording our satanic wedding and sending it to some people on the groups
so whoever wants to see it, send me or brian an email.

|
|
_|_
|

Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and
call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be
exaulted!*

Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil,
mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Friday, January 20, 2012 10:21 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] public notice of true love

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka
lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have
been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted
many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really
doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I
felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54
years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age
difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul
mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love.
Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting
to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web
cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose
a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to
much of a gamble,so we both through caution to the wind,and starting dating
on line.

What has grown from that is amazing,as anything done by Satan always is.We
have fallen deeply in love with each other,and in May when she graduates,we
are going to live together,and she is going to music school,here in
Alabama,and we are getting married in August.Now if anyone has a problem
with our decision,please feel free to keep it to yourself,because we know
that Satan has put us together,and we are going to have a very Satanic
household.One that honors our Father Enki,and all the Gods of Hell.I just
felt it was time to let the cat out of the bag to our family now,to put and
end to any rumors,that could start by ill intentions.H P Maxine just
received an email form me,explaining my intentions fully,and I am proud of
the woman I have chosen to spend my life with,and know she deeply loves me
too.
Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:10 PM

I am very happy for both of you. Satan's blessing to your relationship.

Viktor Owens
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

I was gonna say you should take some photos or something... but I figured
that might be a little too personal so I kept my mouth shut.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Lilith Crowley
<[email protected]:

I want to thank everyone who has approved of me and brian. Thank
you. I can't possibly explain how much I love and adore him. He is
naturally the perfect balance of lover and friend. We are considering
recording our satanic wedding and sending it to some people on the groups
so whoever wants to see it, send me or brian an email.

|
|
_|_
|

Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and
call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be
exaulted!*

Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil,
mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Friday, January 20, 2012 10:21 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] public notice of true love

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka
lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have
been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted
many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really
doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I
felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54
years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age
difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul
mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love.
Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting
to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web
cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose
a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to
much of a gamble,so we both through caution to the wind,and starting dating
on line.

What has grown from that is amazing,as anything done by Satan always is.We
have fallen deeply in love with each other,and in May when she graduates,we
are going to live together,and she is going to music school,here in
Alabama,and we are getting married in August.Now if anyone has a problem
with our decision,please feel free to keep it to yourself,because we know
that Satan has put us together,and we are going to have a very Satanic
household.One that honors our Father Enki,and all the Gods of Hell.I just
felt it was time to let the cat out of the bag to our family now,to put and
end to any rumors,that could start by ill intentions.H P Maxine just
received an email form me,explaining my intentions fully,and I am proud of
the woman I have chosen to spend my life with,and know she deeply loves me
too.
Hail Satan
Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back