Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psychic Warfare

Alex1

I read a while back on your website that the government has various projects going on to suppress and use psychics and espers as tools of war and espionage; I want to know about this, where would I go to "turn my self in" or whom would I have to show off to to get into this loop, I'm gonna show the government that we're not the ones over our heads but the contrary, I'm gonna stage a "Esper Jailbreak" and all I need to know is the nearest location to do this, I live in the northwest: near Seattle WA. I can't let anyone die without even a name to be remembered in history, so this is just me doing something out of petty self-righteousness and I won't allow anyone to help (Another escapee I gotta worry about). I greatly appreciate the help.

Th[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Psychic Warfare

I read a while back on your website that the government has various projects going on to suppress and use psychics and espers as tools of war and espionage; I want to know about this, where would I go to "turn my self in" or whom would I have to show off to to get into this loop, I'm gonna show the government that we're not the ones over our heads but the contrary, I'm gonna stage a "Esper Jailbreak" and all I need to know is the nearest location to do this, I live in the northwest: near Seattle WA. I can't let anyone die without even a name to be remembered in history, so this is just me doing something out of petty self-righteousness and I won't allow anyone to help (Another escapee I gotta worry about). I greatly appreciate the help.

Why the Hell are you going to put yourself out there like that? Didn't you read on JoS sermons about 'Extraordinary Abilities and Keeping Your Mouth Shut'? You know that these people are murdered once the government has no use for them anymore. Work on yourself, it's not cool to 'show off' when you can be taken away and possibly never be seen again!
Hail SatanHail AnubisHail Agares

-------- Original message -------- Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Psychic Warfare From: Alex To: [email protected] CC:

I know someone who refused the congressional
medal of honor which was offered him
because he helped other POW's escape
by getting himself captured..
but even then it was preorganized/foolproof,
and everyone knew what to do.
This is not a game, best we take care of
the problems at hand and leave the
complicated drama scenarios to the leaders.
hail all Satan's gods of war

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

This sounds like a very bad idea to me, once you get yourself caught, how did you plan on getting out?  The government would hunt you for the remainder of your life, nowhere would be safe for you.  Also, I hope you're not thinking of just walking in and overpowering the guards so to speak, they have specific tools in place to deal with problem cases or unwilling participants, and they may have a dampening field, if such a device exists.  It's a noble thought, but it's way too risky.  Plus think of it this way, the subjects the government has in their program would have to be extremely powerful, and they can't escape on their own.  I don't know how advanced you are but I do know getting yourself captured and being forced to perform tasks for them all in order to stage a jailbreak is suicidal.

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Psychic Warfare

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back