Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

psychic vampirism

Ashley

i was just wondering if a psychic vampire could be someone who isnt a Satanist? i think i may have one and i think that it may be my mom. ive read the jos site about getting rid of one but since my mom is a xian would she even be able to be one?
thanks

Hail Satan!!

Psychic vampirism is an enemy tactic, nothing to do with Satanism or Satanists. Enemy angels and greys are the original psychic vampires, they use xians souls as energy sources. Satanism is independance and vampirism is the opposite.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ashley" <ashley_enlow@... wrote:

i was just wondering if a psychic vampire could be someone who isnt a Satanist? i think i may have one and i think that it may be my mom. ive read the jos site about getting rid of one but since my mom is a xian would she even be able to be one?
thanks

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]oh yea [/IMG].      ~king~twiggy~~ p.s. im sure kurenii or wtf ever(no offense i just cant spell it off hand) has some good type of advice

--- On Sun, 2/14/10, Ashley <ashley_enlow@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] psychic vampirism
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 14, 2010, 3:51 PM

thanks

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

a psychic vampire can be anyone who tries to put you in a certain circumstance or situation to get you to do what they want (this is why it helps to be calm and detached from the situation)...or someone who feeds off your negative energy, like people who are constantly looking to get a rise out of you so they can fill their worthless life with a glimpse of joy. psychic vampires are pathetic.

and yes, most are greys/angels
the best way to destroy a psychic vampire is to stop feeding it, stop giving into it...by ignoring them, you kill them

As for people, just shrug off anything negative they try to throw at you, or program your aura to reflect their negativity back into them. As for this vamp being your mom, just go into a trance and visualize a vibrant white-gold sword cutting any ties to your chakra(s) she has latched to, visualize the once connecting strands in a pile and burning into nothing, then seal yourself back up, don't forget to seal your mom back up to...unless she's a bitch.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ashley" <ashley_enlow@... wrote:

thanks

Hail Satan!!

thanks, that totally makes sense.

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 2:37:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: psychic vampirism

Psychic vampirism is an enemy tactic, nothing to do with Satanism or Satanists. Enemy angels and greys are the original psychic vampires, they use xians souls as energy sources. Satanism is independance and vampirism is the opposite.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Ashley" <ashley_enlow@ ... wrote:

thanks

Hail Satan!!
[e[/IMG][/url] Sw[/IMG]

Your mother may be a psychic vampire. A psychic vampire is basically someone who has a weak aura and is required to feed off of energy from others. Someone can be a psychic vampire and not even be aware that they are "eating" energy from other people. This may be the case with your mother. The best way to protect yourself from this is to strengthen your aura daily. If you feel weak or drained around your mother, then she may be feeding on your aura without being aware of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ashley" <ashley_enlow@ wrote:

thanks

Hail Satan!!
well there are some people that dont know they are pcychic vampires but they know they get a jolly out of seeing oters misfortunes

Certainly. One can even be a psychic vampire while being unaware of it. Yes, your mom may be. Unfortunately, is is our closest relatives that tend to be psychic vampires... Hopefully I am wrong.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

thanks

Hail Satan!!

i do feel weak or drained. i can be having a great day but as soon as i see her or talk to her it all goes down hill. as i mentioned she is a xian and she recently found out that i am a Satanist so im pretty sure that that has a lot to do with it because im not giving in to her plees of me quitting Satanism and she cant stand it. im pretty sure shes unaware of her feeding off my aura. but anyway, thanks for the advice

Sent: Mon, February 15, 2010 12:41:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: psychic vampirism

Your mother may be a psychic vampire. A psychic vampire is basically someone who has a weak aura and is required to feed off of energy from others. Someone can be a psychic vampire and not even be aware that they are "eating" energy from other people. This may be the case with your mother. The best way to protect yourself from this is to strengthen your aura daily. If you feel weak or drained around your mother, then she may be feeding on your aura without being aware of it.

thanks for the advice. im thinking that distance is probably the best thing too.

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 1:44:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] psychic vampirism

<td vAl[/IMG] oh yea [/IMG].      ~king~twiggy~ ~ p.s. im sure kurenii or wtf ever(no offense i just cant spell it off hand) has some good type of advice

--- On Sun, 2/14/10, Ashley <ashley_enlow@ yahoo.com wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] psychic vampirism
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, February 14, 2010, 3:51 PM

thanks

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

Psychic Vampirism can be a disorder based upon some chakra blockage or aura problems, but there are actual Vampires that exist in this world. Some of them simply require the intake of life force to feel healthy (whether it be some usually harmless energy intake or intake through blood).
http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com
and
http://www.sanguinarius.org
are both really good resources for this.

However, I agree that xians are using this and exploiting it to steal from us and harm us. Bastards.

Hail Satan!

I agree with you. I was reading this book and she said some of the worst energy vampires are mothers. She said that children are actually connected to their mother's energy until they are about 6 or 7 but even after that you can still have strong ties.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lefthandpath8" <lefthandpath8@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back