Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psychic Vampirism Explained

Nicholas Trott

A few people in this group have been asking about psychic vampires. In this short essay, I hope to fully explain what one is and how you could go about becoming one. First things first, a psychic vampire is not an undead creature and neither are they blood suckers - they are just mortal people like you and me. In addition, they are completely different from how Anton LaVey portrayed them in his book "The Satanic Bible".   The psychic vampire is a person who feeds off the life force of others. They literally absorb the energy from another person's aura into their own. There are two types of psychic vampire. The first type are those who have been born that way. Often they do not know about it and even if they do, they can have very little control over feeding. This is because they are born with a very week aura and so in order for their souls to survive, they are always drawing the energy from others, mostly without knowing that they are doing it. This type of vampire feeds off a number of different people simultaneously so is neither harmful nor dangerous. Signs of this type are feeling "drained" and lacking energy when around the vampire.   The second type of psychic vampire is the "made" vampire. These are people who were not born that way, so usually have a good aura. They learn how to feed off others and consciously do so at their leisure. They have compete control over when, where and who they feed from. This type of vampire is rather more dangerous than the first type as they can feed off a single person at any time and for as long as they wish, which can result in the victim becoming extremely weak and in some cases even lose consciousness.   Only some are born psychic vampires but anyone can learn to become one. To be able to feed, you must be capable of meditating easily and freely. Begin with the void meditation as described on the JOS website, then become aware of the energy surrounding you. Feel it leaving you and re-entering you. Try and direct your energy to leave and re-enter your body wherever you choose. Once you have accomplished this, you are ready to proceed to the next step.   The only difference with the next step is that instead of directing your own energy, you will be directing another person's energy into you. Choose a victim and concentrate on them. Imagine their energy leaving their body and coming into yours. Continue to do this until you feel satisfied. After a while, you may start to feel that the energy coming from your victim starts to get weaker. This is when you must stop or risk over-exhausting your source. Once you have mastered this, you should be able to absorb energy without first performing the meditation. It often helps to see the person physically but it is not essential. You can do it any time, any where and any place.   And that's all there is to it! Psychic Vampirism has nothing to do with Satanism per se, but I felt I should explain it here as a number of people have been querying it. Happy Hunting!

Hail Satan! 

Thank you very much as this is something I've wanted to ask but do to my mood swings and negative posts I have made In the past ( for which I want/need to apologize for) I was reluctant to ask;and allso being a victim of. So again, thank you! ALL HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:12:51 +0000 (GMT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Cc: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Psychic Vampirism Explained
  A few people in this group have been asking about psychic vampires. In this short essay, I hope to fully explain what one is and how you could go about becoming one. First things first, a psychic vampire is not an undead creature and neither are they blood suckers - they are just mortal people like you and me. In addition, they are completely different from how Anton LaVey portrayed them in his book "The Satanic Bible".   The psychic vampire is a person who feeds off the life force of others. They literally absorb the energy from another person's aura into their own. There are two types of psychic vampire. The first type are those who have been born that way. Often they do not know about it and even if they do, they can have very little control over feeding. This is because they are born with a very week aura and so in order for their souls to survive, they are always drawing the energy from others, mostly without knowing that they are doing it. This type of vampire feeds off a number of different people simultaneously so is neither harmful nor dangerous. Signs of this type are feeling "drained" and lacking energy when around the vampire.   The second type of psychic vampire is the "made" vampire. These are people who were not born that way, so usually have a good aura. They learn how to feed off others and consciously do so at their leisure. They have compete control over when, where and who they feed from. This type of vampire is rather more dangerous than the first type as they can feed off a single person at any time and for as long as they wish, which can result in the victim becoming extremely weak and in some cases even lose consciousness.   Only some are born psychic vampires but anyone can learn to become one. To be able to feed, you must be capable of meditating easily and freely. Begin with the void meditation as described on the JOS website, then become aware of the energy surrounding you. Feel it leaving you and re-entering you. Try and direct your energy to leave and re-enter your body wherever you choose. Once you have accomplished this, you are ready to proceed to the next step.   The only difference with the next step is that instead of directing your own energy, you will be directing another person's energy into you. Choose a victim and concentrate on them. Imagine their energy leaving their body and coming into yours. Continue to do this until you feel satisfied. After a while, you may start to feel that the energy coming from your victim starts to get weaker. This is when you must stop or risk over-exhausting your source. Once you have mastered this, you should be able to absorb energy without first performing the meditation. It often helps to see the person physically but it is not essential. You can do it any time, any where and any place.   And that's all there is to it! Psychic Vampirism has nothing to do with Satanism per se, but I felt I should explain it here as a number of people have been querying it. Happy Hunting!

Hail Satan! 

Psychic Vampirism is some of that and a little more, vampirism in the whole is predatory spirituality and not just about feeding, it's a way of life and a mind set, you don't just feed for the sake of feeding you have to use the energy to do things for yourself and obtain things through the use of some form of magick, so it's a little bit more than just that simple explanation, not because you probably read a few books on the subject and you can feed means your a vampire, what do you do with the energy? how do you assimilate that energy into yourself for your highest good? how do you use that energy to obtain things for yourself? how do you know who to feed from? what do you do on the dream plane as a vampire? do you attend any hidden orders on the astral to commune with other vampires? all these things and more you should consider as part and parcel of being a vampire. Vampirism may not have anything to do with satanism but it's still darkness(left hand path) so it is probably connected in some way, not because you might not see the connection means that the connection does not exist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Thank you very much as this is something I've wanted to ask but do to my mood swings and negative posts I have made In the past ( for which I want/need to apologize for) I was reluctant to ask;and allso being a victim of. So again, thank you! ALL HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:12:51
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Cc: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Psychic Vampirism Explained

A few people in this group have been asking about psychic vampires. In this short essay, I hope to fully explain what one is and how you could go about becoming one. First things first, a psychic vampire is not an undead creature and neither are they blood suckers - they are just mortal people like you and me. In addition, they are completely different from how Anton LaVey portrayed them in his book "The Satanic Bible".

The psychic vampire is a person who feeds off the life force of others. They literally absorb the energy from another person's aura into their own. There are two types of psychic vampire. The first type are those who have been born that way. Often they do not know about it and even if they do, they can have very little control over feeding. This is because they are born with a very week aura and so in order for their souls to survive, they are always drawing the energy from others, mostly without knowing that they are doing it. This type of vampire feeds off a number of different people simultaneously so is neither harmful nor dangerous. Signs of this type are feeling "drained" and lacking energy when around the vampire.

The second type of psychic vampire is the "made" vampire. These are people who were not born that way, so usually have a good aura. They learn how to feed off others and consciously do so at their leisure. They have compete control over when, where and who they feed from. This type of vampire is rather more dangerous than the first type as they can feed off a single person at any time and for as long as they wish, which can result in the victim becoming extremely weak and in some cases even lose consciousness.

Only some are born psychic vampires but anyone can learn to become one. To be able to feed, you must be capable of meditating easily and freely. Begin with the void meditation as described on the JOS website, then become aware of the energy surrounding you. Feel it leaving you and re-entering you. Try and direct your energy to leave and re-enter your body wherever you choose. Once you have accomplished this, you are ready to proceed to the next step.

The only difference with the next step is that instead of directing your own energy, you will be directing another person's energy into you. Choose a victim and concentrate on them. Imagine their energy leaving their body and coming into yours. Continue to do this until you feel satisfied. After a while, you may start to feel that the energy coming from your victim starts to get weaker. This is when you must stop or risk over-exhausting your source. Once you have mastered this, you should be able to absorb energy without first performing the meditation. It often helps to see the person physically but it is not essential. You can do it any time, any where and any place.

And that's all there is to it! Psychic Vampirism has nothing to do with Satanism per se, but I felt I should explain it here as a number of people have been querying it. Happy Hunting!

Hail Satan! 

How do psy vamps get over the icky feel of some other peoples energy. Some people have repulsive icky blegh attatched to them. I guess what im saying is , do they filter the energy somehow? People in general have all of their stuff(good/bad) attached/ imprinted in their energy which is a major reason i don't get energy this way. Ty in advance.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 9:05:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psychic Vampirism Explained

Psychic Vampirism is some of that and a little more, vampirism in the whole is predatory spirituality and not just about feeding, it's a way of life and a mind set, you don't just feed for the sake of feeding you have to use the energy to do things for yourself and obtain things through the use of some form of magick, so it's a little bit more than just that simple explanation, not because you probably read a few books on the subject and you can feed means your a vampire, what do you do with the energy? how do you assimilate that energy into yourself for your highest good? how do you use that energy to obtain things for yourself? how do you know who to feed from? what do you do on the dream plane as a vampire? do you attend any hidden orders on the astral to commune with other vampires? all these things and more you should consider as part and parcel of being a vampire. Vampirism may not have anything to do with satanism but it's still darkness(left hand path) so it is probably connected in some way, not because you might not see the connection means that the connection does not exist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Thank you very much as this is something I've wanted to ask but do to my mood swings and negative posts I have made In the past ( for which I want/need to apologize for) I was reluctant to ask;and allso being a victim of. So again, thank you! ALL HAIL SATAN!!!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Cc: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

A few people in this group have been asking about psychic vampires. In this short essay, I hope to fully explain what one is and how you could go about becoming one. First things first, a psychic vampire is not an undead creature and neither are they blood suckers - they are just mortal people like you and me. In addition, they are completely different from how Anton LaVey portrayed them in his book "The Satanic Bible".

The psychic vampire is a person who feeds off the life force of others. They literally absorb the energy from another person's aura into their own. There are two types of psychic vampire. The first type are those who have been born that way. Often they do not know about it and even if they do, they can have very little control over feeding. This is because they are born with a very week aura and so in order for their souls to survive, they are always drawing the energy from others, mostly without knowing that they are doing it. This type of vampire feeds off a number of different people simultaneously so is neither harmful nor dangerous. Signs of this type are feeling "drained" and lacking energy when around the vampire.

The second type of psychic vampire is the "made" vampire. These are people who were not born that way, so usually have a good aura. They learn how to feed off others and consciously do so at their leisure. They have compete control over when, where and who they feed from. This type of vampire is rather more dangerous than the first type as they can feed off a single person at any time and for as long as they wish, which can result in the victim becoming extremely weak and in some cases even lose consciousness.

Only some are born psychic vampires but anyone can learn to become one. To be able to feed, you must be capable of meditating easily and freely. Begin with the void meditation as described on the JOS website, then become aware of the energy surrounding you. Feel it leaving you and re-entering you. Try and direct your energy to leave and re-enter your body wherever you choose. Once you have accomplished this, you are ready to proceed to the next step.

The only difference with the next step is that instead of directing your own energy, you will be directing another person's energy into you. Choose a victim and concentrate on them. Imagine their energy leaving their body and coming into yours. Continue to do this until you feel satisfied. After a while, you may start to feel that the energy coming from your victim starts to get weaker. This is when you must stop or risk over-exhausting your source. Once you have mastered this, you should be able to absorb energy without first performing the meditation. It often helps to see the person physically but it is not essential. You can do it any time, any where and any place.

And that's all there is to it! Psychic Vampirism has nothing to do with Satanism per se, but I felt I should explain it here as a number of people have been querying it. Happy Hunting!

Hail Satan! 

yes, there is a way to filter peoples energy. it works well, and it helps to clean the aura and chakras after feeding. i cant quite explain how to filter, but it explains it on <em>www.psivamp.org</em>[/B]  you basically visualize the negative energy and as you feed, imagine a net holding back the negative energy. hope i helped. Hail Satan.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 1:34:10 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psychic Vampirism Explained

How do psy vamps get over the icky feel of some other peoples energy. Some people have repulsive icky blegh attatched to them. I guess what im saying is , do they filter the energy somehow? People in general have all of their stuff(good/bad) attached/ imprinted in their energy which is a major reason i don't get energy this way. Ty in advance.
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 9:05:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psychic Vampirism Explained

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, eremoslukos8@ ... wrote:

Sender: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
To: <joyofsatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Reply-To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Cc: <teens4satan@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back