Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psychic Tendencies

[email protected]

lately I've been wondering if i have psychic tendencies. Not full on i don't have visions or anything, more like passive suggestion targeted around things I'm passionate about.

Things like I'll think about a particular episode of a TV show and by fluke (I don't watch TV) I'll be flipping through the channels and find THAT episode(This sort of thing happens frequently with music as well). Or i felt compelled to start reading episodes seven, eight and nine of Star wars before Lucasfilm was bought out by Disney (more movies on the way)or a long time ago I had a feeling that my friends dog was going to die and weeks later they had herput down for heath reasons i don't remember.

These all seem to small to take seriously but happen frequent enough to make me wonder, anyone have any insight to share?

Just like you said, these are small signs that there's something awakening in you.

Are you doing any specific meditations on this? If not, you should do daily meditations and I'm sure you'll see a bigger improvement.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metal_fan788@..." <metal_fan788@... wrote:

lately I've been wondering if i have psychic tendencies. Not full on i don't have visions or anything, more like passive suggestion targeted around things I'm passionate about.

Things like I'll think about a particular episode of a TV show and by fluke (I don't watch TV) I'll be flipping through the channels and find THAT episode(This sort of thing happens frequently with music as well). Or i felt compelled to start reading episodes seven, eight and nine of Star wars before Lucasfilm was bought out by Disney (more movies on the way)or a long time ago I had a feeling that my friends dog was going to die and weeks later they had herput down for heath reasons i don't remember.

These all seem to small to take seriously but happen frequent enough to make me wonder, anyone have any insight to share?

No, I wouldn't know how to focus on this. Meditating is still very new to me and i'm having a hard time adjusting to it. my mind always wanders, i can focus it briefly but then control will slip and i have to stop.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

Just like you said, these are small signs that there's something awakening in you.

Are you doing any specific meditations on this? If not, you should do daily meditations and I'm sure you'll see a bigger improvement.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metal_fan788@" <metal_fan788@ wrote:

I know... meditation is very difficult at start for many people, as it is something very different from what we are used to do.

Many people have difficulty to integrate meditation to their lives. I had the same difficulty too.

I'll tell you how I started and see if this helps you.

I started with the Spiritual Warfare Training Program. This is a 6month program that has a specific training for everyday. This helped me realize some things as this is a very well written program. It has simple exercises and as you progress you learn more and more. When i started the program, i also had the guidance of a Guardian Demon that helped me achieve more with the exercises.

See more here
http://fight4satan666.webs.com/index.htm

Another thing that may help you is to start with meditations that focus on mantras (chanting vibrations) and breathing, that will help you get a feeling easier. This way you don't have to rely on your imagination too much.

For example such meditations are the Magical Squares. Read more here:
http://gblt.webs.com/Satan%27s_Squares.htm

Remember though that you HAVE to train you imagination as it is an integral part of spiritual advancement. Don't neglect it. I would suggest to try one type of meditation that helps you get a good feel (understand that it's working for you), and then try some meditations that are difficult for you to do.

I've read somewhere (i think it was on a post by the JoS ministry, but I'm not so sure) that you should try to train the parts of your self that are difficult to train. This way you advance more.

As most people have difficulty with meditation, our brother Damnplanetsaturn took the initiative to create a daily meditation program. He'll post a meditation, everyone will try to do it, and then everyone will share their experiences. This would be a good training for everyone. He plans to start the program this monday so you can join in if you want.

See this post:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/message/58287

And this post:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/message/58443

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metal_fan788@..." <metal_fan788@... wrote:

No, I wouldn't know how to focus on this. Meditating is still very new to me and i'm having a hard time adjusting to it. my mind always wanders, i can focus it briefly but then control will slip and i have to stop.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@ wrote:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metal_fan788@" <metal_fan788@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Great program and its been updated I think and I noticed its a 5 month program unless I am misstaken which after last night is entirely possible.LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psychic Tendencies
Sent: Sat, Dec 8, 2012 4:52:36 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I know... meditation is very difficult at start for many people, as it is something very different from what we are used to do.

Many people have difficulty to integrate meditation to their lives. I had the same difficulty too.

I started with the Spiritual Warfare Training Program. This is a 6month program that has a specific training for everyday. This helped me realize some things as this is a very well written program. It has simple exercises and as you progress you learn more and more. When i started the program, i also had the guidance of a Guardian Demon that helped me achieve more with the exercises.

See more here

Another thing that may help you is to start with meditations that focus on mantras (chanting vibrations) and breathing, that will help you get a feeling easier. This way you don't have to rely on your imagination too much.

Remember though that you HAVE to train you imagination as it is an integral part of spiritual advancement. Don't neglect it. I would suggest to try one type of meditation that helps you get a good feel (understand that it's working for you), and then try some meditations that are difficult for you to do.

I've read somewhere (i think it was on a post by the JoS ministry, but I'm not so sure) that you should try to train the parts of your self that are difficult to train. This way you advance more.

As most people have difficulty with meditation, our brother Damnplanetsaturn took the initiative to create a daily meditation program. He'll post a meditation, everyone will try to do it, and then everyone will share their experiences. This would be a good training for everyone. He plans to start the program this monday so you can join in if you want.

See this post:

And this post:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "metal_fan788@..." <metal_fan788@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@ wrote:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "metal_fan788@" <metal_fan788@ wrote:

[/TD]

Oh yeah, you're right! It is indeed a 5 month program :p

Thanks for the correction Brian!

Hail Father Satan

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
<td style="font:[/IMG]Great program and its been updated I think and I noticed its a 5 month program unless I am misstaken which after last night is entirely possible.LOL

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I know... meditation is very difficult at start for many people, as it is something very different from what we are used to do.

See more here

See this post:

And this post:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "metal_fan788@..." <metal_fan788@... wrote:

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@ wrote:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "metal_fan788@" <metal_fan788@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]no problem but I think they just changed it recently

To: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...;
Cc: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psychic Tendencies
Sent: Sat, Dec 8, 2012 11:15:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Oh yeah, you're right! It is indeed a 5 month program :p

Hail Father Satan

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:52 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:
<td style="font:[/IMG]Great program and its been updated I think and I noticed its a 5 month program unless I am misstaken which after last night is entirely possible.LOL

Fro[/IMG]lolobardonik@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected];

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I know... meditation is very difficult at start for many people, as it is something very different from what we are used to do.

See more here

See this post:

And this post:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

[/TD]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I know it used to be a 6 month program

Cc: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected];

Hail Father Satan

See more here

See this post:

And this post:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

[/TD]

[/TD]

Its been the 5 months for at least the 2 1/2 months I've been looking around I just took it to be at the 6 months in the sence of at the Beginning of the 6th month you're ready to build your own program from there... but that's just my take on it Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 8, 2012 5:29 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]I know it used to be a 6 month program

Cc: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Hail Father Satan

See more here

See this post:

And this post:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

[/TD]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back