Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psychic attacks, Christian persecution and Satanic protection

jakefarrell40

There has been a lot of mention of psychic attack and xian (short for Christian to those who are new) persecution lately in the egroup and this is sad.
I can confidently state that some of the trouble going on in our life's is brought about by our own negitive thoughts and activity (this is constantly mentioned by the Clergy).
I was a heavy drinker and didn't realize how much it screwed up my life until I came to Satan. To say that my life has now changed is an understatement; I now find it hard to believe that I was that person.
Spiritual Satanism is about leaving your past life behind and transforming, empowering your mind and soul with meditation and spiritual knowledge given to us by Satan and the Gods of Hell.
I speak for myself because we are all different, but I
I have not experienced anything psychically negative. I try to take the fight to enemy (this is a matter of choice) and as HPS Maxine has said, we are specially protected when we do this.

In closing, I mention that it is of extreme importance to do DAILY; Aura of protection, cleaning and spinning the chakras, and breathing exercises to raise and maintain our bioenergy.
It is essentially about opening our soul so the serpent can rise. This enables our chakras and nadis to become energized to allow healing/ revitalisation our bodies. When all the major and minor chakras are open and we achive advanced meditation, psychic connection is archived with the universal consciousness and magnum opus is attained.

All information about everything above is available on the ministry's website:
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan.

I'm happy you have not been experiencing the psychic attacks, they're not fun especially when it's coming from sick xians, and I can confirm that they do  psychic attack's by quoting their holy book, 
Ephesians 6:12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 
that there [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" class="y[/IMG]Scripture Formatting12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

@theserpent108, yeah I have the occasional "whacky" dream or strange experience like anyone else. But if it doesn't make sense I don't dwell on it. That is what the enemy wants, to get us off balance and distract us from our fight against them. Take care.

Hail Satan.

I have recently discovered a specific type of curse from the enemy, I call it a Soul Mark. If you have ever had any Christians or non Satanists touch you for healing, or done Reiki, you may have a Soul Mark. Its usually invisible, but you can be reincarnated with this mark if my intution is correct. The Power meditations Maxine talks about on here are imperative for getting rid of this. Listen to her advice. Dont waste your time with Reiki, or Faith Healing, and try not to let any enemies even bump into you. They are sly about this.
He is not a perfect man of fortitude, who hath not fallen into misfortunes; and there is no physician but the experienced.

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 6:35:26 AM EDT, theserpent108@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I'm happy you have not been experiencing the psychic attacks, they're not fun especially when it's coming from sick xians, and I can confirm that they do  psychic attack's by quoting their holy book, 
Ephesians 6:12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 
that there [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]Scripture Formatting12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I used to make the mistake of believing all my dreams were from Satan. He told me at one point that was very faulty logic and was getting me in trouble. Just remember the enemy can use the astral./

Speaking of meditation.. I have spent weeks attempting to do the aura cleanse and my mind races. I have ADD and its so frustrating. I can do a lot with my mind. I have done it before, but only if i am stoned.. Any suggestions for someone having a tough time meditating? 

@Selaria: That has been my experience too. A lot of my dreams the enemy enters them and tries to influence me. 
To prevent this, I program my aura before I sleep that no one can program my mind, soul, body or aura (just to cover all bases) except for myself. Everyone else is powerfully blocked from doing so.This works for me.
I know you didn't ask a question, but I thought I would write the above anyways.
Hail Satan!
On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 11:58:22 a.m. EDT, Lylyth Rose lylythrose@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I have recently discovered a specific type of curse from the enemy, I call it a Soul Mark. If you have ever had any Christians or non Satanists touch you for healing, or done Reiki, you may have a Soul Mark. Its usually invisible, but you can be reincarnated with this mark if my intution is correct. The Power meditations Maxine talks about on here are imperative for getting rid of this. Listen to her advice. Dont waste your time with Reiki, or Faith Healing, and try not to let any enemies even bump into you. They are sly about this.
He is not a perfect man of fortitude, who hath not fallen into misfortunes; and there is no physician but the experienced.

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 6:35:26 AM EDT, theserpent108@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

that there [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]Scripture Formatting12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Blood Moon coming up, time for those Reverse Torah Rituals!
On Fri, Jul 20, 2018, 7:56 PM jakefarrell40@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There has been a lot of mention of psychic attack and xian (short for Christian to those who are new) persecution lately in the egroup and this is sad.
I can confidently state that some of the trouble going on in our life's is brought about by our own negitive thoughts and activity (this is constantly mentioned by the Clergy).
I was a heavy drinker and didn't realize how much it screwed up my life until I came to Satan. To say that my life has now changed is an understatement; I now find it hard to believe that I was that person.
Spiritual Satanism is about leaving your past life behind and transforming, empowering your mind and soul with meditation and spiritual knowledge given to us by Satan and the Gods of Hell.
I speak for myself because we are all different, but I
I have not experienced anything psychically negative. I try to take the fight to enemy (this is a matter of choice) and as HPS Maxine has said, we are specially protected when we do this.

In closing, I mention that it is of extreme importance to do DAILY; Aura of protection, cleaning and spinning the chakras, and breathing exercises to raise and maintain our bioenergy.
It is essentially about opening our soul so the serpent can rise. This enables our chakras and nadis to become energized to allow healing/ revitalisation our bodies. When all the major and minor chakras are open and we achive advanced meditation, psychic connection is archived with the universal consciousness and magnum opus is attained.

All information about everything above is available on the ministry's website:
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back