Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

psychic ability and my new found religion

beeweebubbles

hi all, i dedicated myself not so long ago to our beloved father and my life i believe, has been changing for the better.
i should probably apologize for the kinda long post i'm going to post but i believe my brothers and sisters will help me.
i have a few concerns but one major one has been disturbing alot lately. i think i may have an ability of some sort but i'm not sure what to call it so i'm hoping you guys could maybe help. i get weird vibes at times like for instance, just a couple of weeks back on a weekday i had a dream about a close cousin and the dream was about him being into some sort of trouble with the authorities. then during the weekend i learned through my dad that he'd been arrested but for a totally different reason than what i had dreamed about. a couple of years back i had these feelings that my parents were going to split up like separate or get a divorce and in a couple of days i learned that my aunt and uncle had separated. another instance is i was in the guest room at my house with my cousin and we were just chatting as he was organising his clothes and when i held his belt that was on the bed i got this weird and scary vibe that i immediately let go of the belt and went silent. it scared me. strangely enough, a few hours later, my dad came rushing into my room and hit me with a belt. now i was really scared coz i remembered the feeling i had when i let go of my cousins belt.
i should also mention that at times i get a hunch about something and it turns out my hunch was right! also, since i dedicated myself to Father i noticed the feelings get more intense than they used to.
i would like to get into past life regression coz i think that might help to know what's up with me in one way or another.
i have trouble getting into trance and i don't think i'm doing the meditation right.
i am confused, is this an ability or i'm i being delirious?
could i be psychic in some way or am i just imagining things?
what can i do?
what simple meditations can i start with and warm my way up to working up a trance? i have gone through most in the jos website but i'm having some trouble with the ones i tried. help and ideas are all welcome.

These experiences of yours are generally called "Psychic Awareness". This skill of yours develops the same manner one develops clairvoyance/audience/sentience. In clairvoyance, we normally see complete blackness, then swirling colors, then kaleidoscopic images which give way to clear images. I find that this is the same as your ability. Your hunches are just as distorted as the astral vision of one who has only begun developing clairvoyance.

Give this ability of yours some time and try to connect the symbols that you see. (you describe these experiences like dreams. Dreams are allegorical for most.)

But, if your psychic dreams are somewhat similar to mine, you're in luck. My dreams are never allegorical and are always completely colored.

Now, there is a fine line between prediction and attraction.
Some of these.... hunches of yours may truly be predictions. However, there may be times wherein your mind would like to fool you and make you believe that what you had just experienced was a prediction.
This is why taking to learn and develop this ability is essential.
If you make the mistake of constantly being bothered by a negative hunch (which may actually be a trick played on you by your brain) and you visualize the negative things that MAY happen, you will have ATTRACTED the event to you, not predict it.

I hope this helped.

AVE LUCIFER ET TOUT LE DIEUX DE DUAT!
\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beeweebubbles" <e.njuguna@... wrote:

hi all, i dedicated myself not so long ago to our beloved father and my life i believe, has been changing for the better.
i should probably apologize for the kinda long post i'm going to post but i believe my brothers and sisters will help me.
i have a few concerns but one major one has been disturbing alot lately. i think i may have an ability of some sort but i'm not sure what to call it so i'm hoping you guys could maybe help. i get weird vibes at times like for instance, just a couple of weeks back on a weekday i had a dream about a close cousin and the dream was about him being into some sort of trouble with the authorities. then during the weekend i learned through my dad that he'd been arrested but for a totally different reason than what i had dreamed about. a couple of years back i had these feelings that my parents were going to split up like separate or get a divorce and in a couple of days i learned that my aunt and uncle had separated. another instance is i was in the guest room at my house with my cousin and we were just chatting as he was organising his clothes and when i held his belt that was on the bed i got this weird and scary vibe that i immediately let go of the belt and went silent. it scared me. strangely enough, a few hours later, my dad came rushing into my room and hit me with a belt. now i was really scared coz i remembered the feeling i had when i let go of my cousins belt.
i should also mention that at times i get a hunch about something and it turns out my hunch was right! also, since i dedicated myself to Father i noticed the feelings get more intense than they used to.
i would like to get into past life regression coz i think that might help to know what's up with me in one way or another.
i have trouble getting into trance and i don't think i'm doing the meditation right.
what can i do?
what simple meditations can i start with and warm my way up to working up a trance? i have gone through most in the jos website but i'm having some trouble with the ones i tried. help and ideas are all welcome.

i too have visions, usually not very often but when i do get them they are extreamly vivid and usually have a massive impact on my life. this morning i woke up in a cold sweat, having dreamed a dream so real i truly thought it was reality. in the dream my mother died, i saw and felt her cold lifeless body. the tears on my face, the anger at the once who drove her to her death. i watched her get put into the ground, it even went as far as to arrange the guardians of my young siblings. theres more but its not for the general populace. my head was spinning afterwards so i shot out some e-mails as to the well being of my mother. no news yet thou.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Miguel Mitra" <hegenschades@... wrote:

These experiences of yours are generally called "Psychic Awareness". This skill of yours develops the same manner one develops clairvoyance/audience/sentience. In clairvoyance, we normally see complete blackness, then swirling colors, then kaleidoscopic images which give way to clear images. I find that this is the same as your ability. Your hunches are just as distorted as the astral vision of one who has only begun developing clairvoyance.

Give this ability of yours some time and try to connect the symbols that you see. (you describe these experiences like dreams. Dreams are allegorical for most.)

But, if your psychic dreams are somewhat similar to mine, you're in luck. My dreams are never allegorical and are always completely colored.

Some of these.... hunches of yours may truly be predictions. However, there may be times wherein your mind would like to fool you and make you believe that what you had just experienced was a prediction.
If you make the mistake of constantly being bothered by a negative hunch (which may actually be a trick played on you by your brain) and you visualize the negative things that MAY happen, you will have ATTRACTED the event to you, not predict it.

I hope this helped.

\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beeweebubbles" <e.njuguna@ wrote:

what can i do?

The heartfelt devotion and motive for meditiation, properly applied and selfless to Satan; pyschic development classes, when combined with ritual and worship draw Satan and His Legions to your essence.

The selfless devotion, submission and obedience to Satan only displays your true and sincere devotion, this in totality over time open your third eye, an Infernal Stargate if you will. This will allow your essence of flesh, soul and mind to become on and be fed by Satan.

Dreams are evidence of feedback and allowing your soul to astrally communicate and experience Infernality. Scrying, meditating to allow lucid dreaming works deeply convincingly if all I have implored is done by you in sincerity and a desire to become one with Satan that HE truly can divine a true soul from and interloper.

I've been His for over 19 years and believe me, He is quite powerfully breathtaking. His Enthronement is not far off my beloved....

In Gloriam Satane
lianna

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Miguel Mitra" <hegenschades@... wrote:

I hope this helped.

\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beeweebubbles" <e.njuguna@ wrote:

what can i do?

Yo,

I got a nice tip that my gaurdian revealed to me concerning trance and actually expanding and usin ur full lung capacity.
Its actually quite simple- all u do is breath in for six counts (make sure u breath in fully) the on the hold u push out ur stomache (kinda makes u look pregnant) keep pushing it out and holding ur breath for six counts- this may also hurt because ur actually stretching ur lungs downwards in a way...then breath out for six counts...

This worx wonders- follow it up with past life regression meditation in the corpse pose.

Good luck

Hail SATAN!!!!

Sent from my Nokia phone
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 18/01/2011 3:48:39 am
Subject: [HellsArmy666] psychic ability and my new found religion

what can i do?
what simple
Email truncated to 2,000 characters
:::0:843e2df32da356f575f09ebff55e4f19:7d0::::

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back