Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

psychic abilities

A

Anonymous

ive searching through witchcraft sites when i learned about more abilities like pyrokinesis to controll fire aquakinesis to controll water there was even some for ice weather nullfield ive heard with nullfields you can not do magic etc near someone with that ability empath but one i liked was called transformer ability to transform materials into what you whant an im asking this question can satan unlock all these abilities if one asked him an worked twords mastering this ability
hail satan

Well you have to learn the abilities Satan doesn't just give you abilities he gives you the knowledge to acquire them. And on the JoS site there's a list of gods that specialize in certain things like hydromancy, geomancy, Baset teaches alchemy(transforming mats)and there's info on pyrokensis on the power meditation page

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

ive searching through witchcraft sites when i learned about more abilities like pyrokinesis to controll fire aquakinesis to controll water there was even some for ice weather nullfield ive heard with nullfields you can not do magic etc near someone with that ability empath but one i liked was called transformer ability to transform materials into what you whant an im asking this question can satan unlock all these abilities if one asked him an worked twords mastering this ability
hail satan

<td val[/IMG]Good evening,     Though I am new  to the group, I would like to be able to add my experiences and knowledge. Psychology is one of my favorite subjects, for the human mind is truly amazing in the power that we hold. There are documentations of individuals who have been able to teach themselves telepathy (and others such as those you had mentioned) with much practice. So, theoretically, Father (Satan) has already granted you this power, one must begin the hardest of journeys of self discipline in order to master such skills and abilities. Now as far as a mastery of all abilities (control 100% of our minds), that I would have to say no. For someone to poses such power would literally make us a God. Now I am not saying that it is impossible that some day (or even years ago) that we had a much greater control; but that at this momment in time, extremely unlikely. This opinion branches into the thought that we have lost much energies since years ago (from the JoS website). Though if are interest in mind control, I always suggest Jose Silva's "Mind Control Method". I will be honest that Silva is a man of the xian, but this does not mean is does not understand mind control (that and the book goes to mention that was his "personal" belief, and has nothing to do with mind control or the case studies) and that it is not a good start for anyone who is interested in gaining greater control and understanding of the mind.   Anyways, I have a tendency to ramble. I thank you for your time in reading.   Hail our Father

--- On Sat, 1/23/10, Anonymous <shiva0900@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] psychic abilities
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 1:21 PM

hail satan
[/TD]

is there anything wrong with using these abilities for personal gain
just a question

hail satan

Nope, there's nothing wrong with using such abilities for personal gain. What would be the point if you couldn't use them for your own benefit? There would be almost no reason to have psychic abilities! You may hear people from the right hand path say it's wrong to use psychic abilities for personal gain but that is NOT what we Satanists believe. In fact, you are encouraged to use such abilities to better your life!

Remember, Satanism is not about limitations!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

just a question

hail satan

Agreed. Nothing wrong at all. In fact, it is encouraged that use your abilities for personal gain. All the abstinance bullshit about personal advancement being in some way "evil" is jewish subversion designed to ultimately kill off the Gentiles.   Hail Satan!

Sent: Sun, 12 December, 2010 7:04:45
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: psychic abilities

Nothing wrong with that at all !!

just a question

hail satan

That alone would not make us gods. But the goal in spiritual satanism is to reach the godhead(godhood) as father Satan intended for us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Derek Moore <odd_deck@... wrote:

Good evening,

Though I am new  to the group, I would like to be able to add my experiences and knowledge. Psychology is one of my favorite subjects, for the human mind is truly amazing in the power that we hold. There are documentations of individuals who have been able to teach themselves telepathy (and others such as those you had mentioned) with much practice. So, theoretically, Father (Satan) has already granted you this power, one must begin the hardest of journeys of self discipline in order to master such skills and abilities. Now as far as a mastery of all abilities (control 100% of our minds), that I would have to say no. For someone to poses such power would literally make us a God. Now I am not saying that it is impossible that some day (or even years ago) that we had a much greater control; but that at this momment in time, extremely unlikely. This opinion branches into the thought that we have lost much energies since years ago (from the JoS website).
Though if are interest in mind control, I always suggest Jose Silva's "Mind Control Method". I will be honest that Silva is a man of the xian, but this does not mean is does not understand mind control (that and the book goes to mention that was his "personal" belief, and has nothing to do with mind control or the case studies) and that it is not a good start for anyone who is interested in gaining greater control and understanding of the mind.
  Anyways, I have a tendency to ramble. I thank you for your time in reading.

Hail our Father

--- On Sat, 1/23/10, Anonymous <shiva0900@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] psychic abilities
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 1:21 PM

hail satan

I agree with that one hundred percent!!!!

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... wrote:
  Agreed. Nothing wrong at all. In fact, it is encouraged that use your abilities for personal gain. All the abstinance bullshit about personal advancement being in some way "evil" is jewish subversion designed to ultimately kill off the Gentiles.   Hail Satan!

just a question

hail satan

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

"No personal gain" sounds like some new age wiccan shit from the show, "Charmed"! LOLSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 14:40:24 +0000 (GMT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: psychic abilities

just a question

hail satan

exactly and the only thing those witches had going for them was that adorable house which i would love to have! hell with the job market the way it is now, well a little personal gain would help me out a lot!

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:30 PM, <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
  "No personal gain" sounds like some new age wiccan shit from the show, "Charmed"! LOLSent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 14:40:24 +0000 (GMT)To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: psychic abilities

just a question

hail satan

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back