Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psychiatric pills?

Yesenia Villanueva

Ave, I haven't been on here for a while but recently ive been given medication for my anxiety and I'm not sure if I should take it.its Zoloft and idk should I not take them anymore and work out my anxiety through meditations?? Thanks

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod

i would take the medication if prescribed by a doctor and in addition do apply meditation as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@... wrote:

Ave, I haven't been on here for a while but recently ive been given medication for my anxiety and I'm not sure if I should take it.its Zoloft and idk should I not take them anymore and work out my anxiety through meditations?? Thanks

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod

Always check with your doctor before stopping any medication so take them until he says to stop. 

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL BEELZEBUB!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!! HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
On Feb 23, 2013, at 11:38 PM, "davidfreeze86" <davidfreeze86@... wrote:
  i would take the medication if prescribed by a doctor and in addition do apply meditation as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva wrote:

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod

Do not take the Zoloft. Do not take the drugs. Z

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 24, 2013, at 9:35 AM, Jonathan <gassypoots@... wrote:
  Always check with your doctor before stopping any medication so take them until he says to stop. 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva wrote:

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod

Yes I accept!

2013/2/23 Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@...

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod

<td val[/IMG]

--- On Sat, 2/23/13, Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@... wrote:
i took psychiatric medication for almost 14 years,.with power meditations,kundalini and above all the help of Satan and the Gods,i left all the medications last february 7th.(my birthday) and i feel great.i encourage you to do the same but just until you have practiced the power meditations consistently for a while,and then,never stop the routine.Most of the times psychiatric medications are a tool (just another) to control gentiles.Hail Satan! Hail Azazel!
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Psychiatric pills?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 7:05 PM

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]i forgot to mention,and i don´t want o look irresponsible here,like some others said,check with your doctors first,so you can be sure there´s not a major mind problem.what i did was somewhat risky,i didn´t check with my doctors,but that´s me.in your case,check with your doctor first.regards.

--- On Sun, 2/24/13, Jonathan <gassypoots@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Psychiatric pills?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 2:35 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Yesenia Villanueva wrote:

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod
[/TD]

I've also got anxiety problems. I've found a book called The Happiness Trap by Dr. Russ Harris to be good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Yesenia Villanueva <yesisque3@... wrote:

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod

U should def not take them. They will ruin your psyche and cause u brain damage. Those who think it is ok to consume psychiatric drugs are brainwashed. Z 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 26, 2013, at 6:15 PM, "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:
  I've also got anxiety problems. I've found a book called The Happiness Trap by Dr. Russ Harris to be good.

Ave satanas<3

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back