Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psionics

qplayer37

Anyone Has Been Successfull With Psionics?
Why are PDF's posted in Teens4Satan about Psionics??
Does It Work, Or Not???
Please Let Me Know!

HAIL SATAN!

Even though i haven't tried it myself (yet) i heard that those devices work. In more advanced civilizations powers of the mind and technology are used together in conjunction.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@... wrote:

Does It Work, Or Not???
Please Let Me Know!

HAIL SATAN!

What is “PSIONICS” .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 16:55:58 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psionics
  Even though i haven't tried it myself (yet) i heard that those devices work. In more advanced civilizations powers of the mind and technology are used together in conjunction.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@... wrote:

Does It Work, Or Not???
Please Let Me Know!

HAIL SATAN!

Basically the use of Psi energy and its manipulation and things of the sort, rather than other energies, i.e. the elements.
It's like magicks, except more technical and math based: http://psionguild.org/education/articles/foundation/
(Site not linked with JoS in any way)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

What is "PSIONICS" .Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 16:55:58
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Psionics

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@ wrote:

Does It Work, Or Not???
Please Let Me Know!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back