Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Protection

Dillon

I was wondering, is there anything other than my aura that i can use to protect myself? I keep being attacked, i stood against the attacks last night, the only reason i think i was able to do that was because about an hour before the attacks happend i drew energy from my body and made pretty much what you could call a barricade with my energy (after i did that i felt fuzzy), i only did it as an experiment to see if it would fend them off and it seemed to have worked (not sure of it, i might have gotten help from father) but if i have to do this every day it will most likley result in lack of energy (physically and mentally). I am still not sure if that energy barricade worked or not but im going to keep doing experements on it to see if it does work. I would still like to know if there is anything else i could do.

There is a limitless amount of energy to draw on. You must keep practising this every day. You can also program your aura to reflect the attacks back at the attackers. As your strength increases the attacks will stop as they will go and look for someone weaker to focus on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

I was wondering, is there anything other than my aura that i can use to protect myself? I keep being attacked, i stood against the attacks last night, the only reason i think i was able to do that was because about an hour before the attacks happend i drew energy from my body and made pretty much what you could call a barricade with my energy (after i did that i felt fuzzy), i only did it as an experiment to see if it would fend them off and it seemed to have worked (not sure of it, i might have gotten help from father) but if i have to do this every day it will most likley result in lack of energy (physically and mentally). I am still not sure if that energy barricade worked or not but im going to keep doing experements on it to see if it does work. I would still like to know if there is anything else i could do.

ask Father for protection, and get on the offensive, read what u need to do before invoking fire, make sure you've done that, then start working with fire and start burning the enemy.

Also fo to AoS I know they have some sort of advanced protection meditation u can do

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

What is the best way to keep friends and loved ones safe from entities and other beings? My aura is strong but my girlfriend's aura is very weak. She has recently been having bad dreams, nightmares of things that she fears the most try to be friendly and try to get her to go with them. She thrashes about and sounds like she is in pain while she is sleeping. But tonight she came home to a burning pot on her stove, which she swears she did not leave there and hadnt used the pot since the night before! Can anyone please help me help her?

You can both do this.
Clean your aura and do the protection meditation. Do both twice daily.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html 

You can vibrate the Algiz rune 11 times on each chakra and then 31 times for your entire aura to cleanse it. Visualize the entire place filled with Father's lighting blue fire if something happens. I suggest distancing yourself from anything right hand path/xian as much as possible. 
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. Al Jilwah

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Protection

What is the best way to keep friends and loved ones safe from entities and other beings? My aura is strong but my girlfriend's aura is very weak. She has recently been having bad dreams, nightmares of things that she fears the most try to be friendly and try to get her to go with them. She thrashes about and sounds like she is in pain while she is sleeping. But tonight she came home to a burning pot on her stove, which she swears she did not leave there and hadnt used the pot since the night before! Can anyone please help me help her?

I am sure there are many things we can do,but a couple I do that work are,see there aura bright blue,and I also send energy through my solar chakra to them.Both have worked very good for me,but I am sure there are other ways,and I would like to now some too.And one more thing is to vibrate the correct runes into them,or there house.I am finding that runes are very powerful for many uses. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:57 PM

Thank you very much I will definitely try this!
Shane
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am sure there are many things we can do,but a couple I do that work are,see there aura bright blue,and I also send energy through my solar chakra to them.Both have worked very good for me,but I am sure there are other ways,and I would like to now some too.And one more thing is to vibrate the correct runes into them,or there house.I am finding that runes are very powerful for many uses.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:57 PM

Thank you I def will try it ! hopefully it works!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Wilhelm Jansen van rensburg <wilhelmjansen666@... wrote:

You can both do this.

Clean your aura and do the protection meditation. Do both twice daily.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... 3%82%c2%a0

You can vibrate the Algiz rune 11 times on each chakra and then 31 times for your entire aura to cleanse it. Visualize the entire place filled with Father's lighting blue fire if something happens. I suggest distancing yourself from anything right hand path/xian as much as possible. 

I
was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and
over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever
present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is
no place in the universe that knows not my presence. Al Jilwah

Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:57 AM

I definitely will. thank you!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David Coursey" <rammesses666@... wrote:

ask Father for protection, and get on the offensive, read what u need to do before invoking fire, make sure you've done that, then start working with fire and start burning the enemy.

Also fo to AoS I know they have some sort of advanced protection meditation u can do

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@ wrote:

I will but will making myself stronger when I am not near her make them leave her alone? Im not too worried about myself to be honest but she however is the one getting attacked. I have tried meditating in her room when I am there but it still keeps happening when I am no longer in her apartment. any other suggestions?
Shane
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kundalini_god" <fossn@... wrote:

There is a limitless amount of energy to draw on. You must keep practising this every day. You can also program your aura to reflect the attacks back at the attackers. As your strength increases the attacks will stop as they will go and look for someone weaker to focus on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@ wrote:

I wish i knew how to help you because i am in a similar boat. my gf just got attacked again last night and i dont know what to do either!

buy some tumbled hematite..it can be obtained cheaply just about anywhere. carry a stone or two on you, and it might not hurt to leave some around the house, especially in the corners. to make it more effective, ask satan or whatever demon you are working with to charge and empower the stones.. this should help if nothing else does

While I was meditating earlier today, I came into thinking about people saying that protection doesn't help them, or that even by doing their aura of protection, they still get attacked either by other people or the enemy. So I will explain here why this may be happening to some, which comes directly from my own experience with this, as well as what I have noticed.

THIS MIGHT BE A LONG POST BUT DEFINITELY WORTH THE READ. IT WILL EXPLAIN SOME THINGS SOME PEOPLE MAY BE WONDERING ABOUT! WE ALL NEED SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PROTECTION IS A BLESSING FROM THE POWERS OF HELL!

When one does the protective meditation, raising energy for protection, this energy takes the shortest route to complete what you programm it to, i.e your protection. Now this is done with accordance to how energy takes certain routes. This comes up in inspection by our subconscious, which basically wokrs all magick. In other words, its put like this: It protects you from what you feel you should be protected or what is a direct threat to you, or whatever your subconscious believes to be a threat. Like priorities. Some people for instance, fear sickness. So the protective energy will try to mend this by making sure that one won't get sick, as they fear sickness more. Other people fear attacks or other people more, fear abuse. So it will act this was, first. Many people have been deeply programmed that the "Cannot protect themselves" or that "They will be forever bullied and under the scope of aggression". Violence by family members saturates the mind with this, especially when one is abused in a very young age.

When one comes to Satanism, they come with a lot of programmings, lackings, holes in the aura. A General slave mentality of sitting down and getting abused. In other words like abused slaves. To be a good slave, you have to be completely unprotected and defenseless. Xianit works to disarm the mind from within, especially to people who are a bit weaker than others. Other people drain us, programm our OWN minds for us and keep us down. From the age of being a toddler to being around 5 years old [when the mind is mostly prone to being subject to programming], the mind is bombarded with programmings of every nature, including hopeless attitude, destructive mentality and fear. Many people fall victims of psychic vampirism by others. The soul is not in our own control, but at someone elses. Eventhough we may not realize it, this is mostly the case. Abusive people draining their energy and OUR emotions, so they get stronger and abuse us further. I won't mention things the enemy beings did to us and how much they programmed certain beings, so to not drag this place into the depths of terror.

All this slowly, starts to get corrected by meditation.

The aura of protection meditation makes sure that EVERYTHING, every hole that one can use to attack you, will get sealed. This like anything else takes time and has to be SERIOUSLY worked on. After a great deal of time, the protective aura becomes so strong that things like 'emotional terrorism', attacks from others be it verbal or physical, even more 'outer' affairs in one's life come under control. Even there the aura has to be constantly renewed, to keep the protection up. For instance if a chakra is dusfynctional and cause you costant damage in your body, the protective aura will work on this and it will be stressing for the energy. You need to add on more. Another instance is when one has made a sinncere commitment that they will 'protect anyone with their own lives' or 'if something happens to you I will die'. In extreme cases when one has truly saturated themselves with this desire [very rare occassion], the energy one raises goes to protect the other person so that you won't 'die' yourself. The soul gets programmed and doesn't reason. Neither the subconscious. It just obeys.

So now enough of talking about the how's/why's- lets get down on how you can correct this. This can be done 2 ways.

First way is to practice your aura 3-4 times a day. Empower it more and more, add more and more energy. This is exceptionally good. Aside from this, everyday for 40 days straight get into a trance and affirm: "I am completely and fully able to protect myself in all ways and eternally.", then after this affirm: "I am always fully and completely protected in all ways.". As its been said in the JoS, this will definitely protect you. What I'm pinpointing here, is that it may take sometime. For instance when you start this, you may have random visions of getting abused by your 'dad'. Or anything of that nature. Or feeling a little 'detached' from abusive persons. Or feeling a need to eat better, excercise. Thats up on your own mind.

That means slowly the mind starts to realize how to do this. In a matter of days, you will be feeling and you will actually be protected. But then again, you need to repeat and repeat to add more and more energy. In the long run this will prove miraculous. You may notice that things once making you afraid will no longer do, that other people cannot use psychic terrorism against you, eradication of extremely self destructive habits. To name a few. This is your PROTECTIVE energy working! Life becomes a lot more under our control and things start to go our way.

Method 1:

Raise protective aura for SPECIFIC protections. Like if you want protection from someone abusive, create on especially for them. For sickness, a certain one for this. And the list goes on and on. Runes to use here are either Algiz, Berkano, Eys and even NAUTHIZ, or TYR. Each rune has a different protective property. For someone abusing you, depending on the type of abuse, you can use TYR. For protective aura that keeps you at good health, BERKANO. For protection against psychic attack, you need to use NAUTHIZ, as this 'grounds' energies and they won't have much of an effect. Algiz is protective in almost all levels. For protection from money problems, you can use SOL or FEHU. The list goes on and on...

This all accompanied with some trance hypnosis related to this protective working.

Method 2:

This method is extremely powerful and I recommend this, I don't recommend the upper one if you have time to do THIS one. HP Maxine talked about this. Its a x108 rosary working with the Rune Algiz, over 40 days. I would say to do this at least for 3 times of 40. You will notice great changes over the course of this. I advise this to be done Day and Night. Aside with affirming 40 times day and night. This will DEFINITELY make you protected.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this.
It explains some of what i've been wondering about. 
Can you by chance link to the writings on this by High Priestess Maxine?
Here is what I'm thinking is right... can you tell me if I'm on track here?
Twice per cay, in the morning and at night I do this process.
Vibrate the rune Algiz. So for example, I vibrate it 9 times, then affirm my protection, then continue like that till completing the full 108 rosary. 
Do it for 40 days and considering repeating this whole process for 3 cycles of 40 days.
Did I understand right? Any comments or ideas to make it better or to correct something I missed?
Thanks again for this. It is really valuable.
Hail SatanHail the gods of hellHail Astaroth

On Sep 1, 2012, at 6:09 PM, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
  While I was meditating earlier today, I came into thinking about people saying that protection doesn't help them, or that even by doing their aura of protection, they still get attacked either by other people or the enemy. So I will explain here why this may be happening to some, which comes directly from my own experience with this, as well as what I have noticed.

THIS MIGHT BE A LONG POST BUT DEFINITELY WORTH THE READ. IT WILL EXPLAIN SOME THINGS SOME PEOPLE MAY BE WONDERING ABOUT! WE ALL NEED SERIOUS PROTECTION AND PROTECTION IS A BLESSING FROM THE POWERS OF HELL!

When one does the protective meditation, raising energy for protection, this energy takes the shortest route to complete what you programm it to, i.e your protection. Now this is done with accordance to how energy takes certain routes. This comes up in inspection by our subconscious, which basically wokrs all magick. In other words, its put like this: It protects you from what you feel you should be protected or what is a direct threat to you, or whatever your subconscious believes to be a threat. Like priorities. Some people for instance, fear sickness. So the protective energy will try to mend this by making sure that one won't get sick, as they fear sickness more. Other people fear attacks or other people more, fear abuse. So it will act this was, first. Many people have been deeply programmed that the "Cannot protect themselves" or that "They will be forever bullied and under the scope of aggression". Violence by family members saturates the mind with this, especially when one is abused in a very young age.

When one comes to Satanism, they come with a lot of programmings, lackings, holes in the aura. A General slave mentality of sitting down and getting abused. In other words like abused slaves. To be a good slave, you have to be completely unprotected and defenseless. Xianit works to disarm the mind from within, especially to people who are a bit weaker than others. Other people drain us, programm our OWN minds for us and keep us down. From the age of being a toddler to being around 5 years old [when the mind is mostly prone to being subject to programming], the mind is bombarded with programmings of every nature, including hopeless attitude, destructive mentality and fear. Many people fall victims of psychic vampirism by others. The soul is not in our own control, but at someone elses. Eventhough we may not realize it, this is mostly the case. Abusive people draining their energy and OUR emotions, so they get stronger and abuse us further. I won't mention things the enemy beings did to us and how much they programmed certain beings, so to not drag this place into the depths of terror.

All this slowly, starts to get corrected by meditation.

The aura of protection meditation makes sure that EVERYTHING, every hole that one can use to attack you, will get sealed. This like anything else takes time and has to be SERIOUSLY worked on. After a great deal of time, the protective aura becomes so strong that things like 'emotional terrorism', attacks from others be it verbal or physical, even more 'outer' affairs in one's life come under control. Even there the aura has to be constantly renewed, to keep the protection up. For instance if a chakra is dusfynctional and cause you costant damage in your body, the protective aura will work on this and it will be stressing for the energy. You need to add on more. Another instance is when one has made a sinncere commitment that they will 'protect anyone with their own lives' or 'if something happens to you I will die'. In extreme cases when one has truly saturated themselves with this desire [very rare occassion], the energy one raises goes to protect the other person so that you won't 'die' yourself. The soul gets programmed and doesn't reason. Neither the subconscious. It just obeys.

So now enough of talking about the how's/why's- lets get down on how you can correct this. This can be done 2 ways.

First way is to practice your aura 3-4 times a day. Empower it more and more, add more and more energy. This is exceptionally good. Aside from this, everyday for 40 days straight get into a trance and affirm: "I am completely and fully able to protect myself in all ways and eternally.", then after this affirm: "I am always fully and completely protected in all ways.". As its been said in the JoS, this will definitely protect you. What I'm pinpointing here, is that it may take sometime. For instance when you start this, you may have random visions of getting abused by your 'dad'. Or anything of that nature. Or feeling a little 'detached' from abusive persons. Or feeling a need to eat better, excercise. Thats up on your own mind.

That means slowly the mind starts to realize how to do this. In a matter of days, you will be feeling and you will actually be protected. But then again, you need to repeat and repeat to add more and more energy. In the long run this will prove miraculous. You may notice that things once making you afraid will no longer do, that other people cannot use psychic terrorism against you, eradication of extremely self destructive habits. To name a few. This is your PROTECTIVE energy working! Life becomes a lot more under our control and things start to go our way.

Method 1:

Raise protective aura for SPECIFIC protections. Like if you want protection from someone abusive, create on especially for them. For sickness, a certain one for this. And the list goes on and on. Runes to use here are either Algiz, Berkano, Eys and even NAUTHIZ, or TYR. Each rune has a different protective property. For someone abusing you, depending on the type of abuse, you can use TYR. For protective aura that keeps you at good health, BERKANO. For protection against psychic attack, you need to use NAUTHIZ, as this 'grounds' energies and they won't have much of an effect. Algiz is protective in almost all levels. For protection from money problems, you can use SOL or FEHU. The list goes on and on...

This all accompanied with some trance hypnosis related to this protective working.

Method 2:

This method is extremely powerful and I recommend this, I don't recommend the upper one if you have time to do THIS one. HP Maxine talked about this. Its a x108 rosary working with the Rune Algiz, over 40 days. I would say to do this at least for 3 times of 40. You will notice great changes over the course of this. I advise this to be done Day and Night. Aside with affirming 40 times day and night. This will DEFINITELY make you protected.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shannon i was just lookink for somthing stronger for protection i think i'll join you on this.
Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, November 17, 2012 12:37:57 PM GMT-0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Attacks and Warfare: Protection

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel that you want to drop the working or feel overwhelmed by the attacks then as Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly. What I use for aura of protection is ALGIZ rune. Everyday. I affirm that it protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you with a white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy away use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura chakras and surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See the enemy scattering. The satanic blue fire is of Satan so using this is harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using that while putting and seeing Father Satans sigil everywhere!!! On you and around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight headache I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post this for some
reason..oh well. Fuck that! Hail Satan.

Use energy from the Sun to clean your aura. Also us runes like sowilo for aura of protection or vibrate Raum or Suryae into aura 108 times for thoroughly cleaning the aura. What really helps is using SATANIC ELECTRIC BLUE energy to clean and blast your aura with to get rid of all enemy infiltration. If you feel the enemy is around blast tem and spread satanic blue energy around your aura and space or room or anywhere. What i do is put and visualize father Satans sigil symbol up in my space area and sonetimes on my third eye area and heart area. it definetly helps. Also if i feel they are around i vibrate Satans name within my self or if I am alone out loud.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 11:13 AM PDT Kareem Zedan wrote:

Right,

I seem to be a primary target for the enemy, the last few days I have been getting nothing but constant annoying and energy draining attacks from these fuckers and it's ticking me off.

Every two days at work I get some goofy twat walk in the shop to hand me a booklet about Jesus and god and all that crap and it's just a too obvious sign that they're on me.

I also keep getting into annoying situations at work with Jews trying to cause me trouble.

I'm also going through more but there's no use writing everything down that's just annoying.

Although I keep trying to keep my aura bright it just turns dim and murky when I'm not paying it attention.

So Im concerned, although I'm staying strong and fighting back I really need some stronger protection quick so I can take a breath and regroup.

Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

I've actually been feeling enemy presence a little more lately too. But as we empower ourselves, we draw attention to ourselves too so protect yourself.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:

Right,

I seem to be a primary target for the enemy, the last few days I have been getting nothing but constant annoying and energy draining attacks from these fuckers and it's ticking me off.

Every two days at work I get some goofy twat walk in the shop to hand me a booklet about Jesus and god and all that crap and it's just a too obvious sign that they're on me.

I also keep getting into annoying situations at work with Jews trying to cause me trouble.

I'm also going through more but there's no use writing everything down that's just annoying.

Although I keep trying to keep my aura bright it just turns dim and murky when I'm not paying it attention.

So Im concerned, although I'm staying strong and fighting back I really need some stronger protection quick so I can take a breath and regroup.

Hail Satan!

I've actually been feeling enemy presence a little more lately too. But as we empower ourselves, we draw attention to ourselves too so protect yourself.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:

Right,

Hail Satan!

Everyone should be doing some form of protection. This helps everyone as we are all connected. When we deflect the enemy off of us, it deflects their attacks off of all of us, do not underestimate this. Further more the affirmations state that they are deflecting Bindings, I have noticed there are thoughtforms sent by the enemy to Bind that fly off of the soul when this is performed. 
Please Read Errant Thoughtforms. When you empower your soul, you actually empower negative thoughtforms, they must be burned off. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... forms.html

Now, For the Working. 
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_26_17.htm

1.Raise your energies. This is best done [as with all magickal workings] when you are at your most powerful, feeling a strong energy buzz. If you are new, just do the best you can. You can also use the energy of the Sun as indicated in the above to raise your energies with reciting SURYA, using a Satanic rosary [or anything that will help you keep count]
2.Clean your aura thoroughly, as instructed from Part 1 of Returning Curses. DO NOT hesitate to ask for a Demon/ess to help you. Even if you cannot hear, sense or see the Demon/ess, know He/She is there and is helping you, and delivering the energies back to the sender/s.
3.Engulf yourself in the light. Again, I repeat, if at all possible, use the Sun. Another effective tactic, if you are unable to use the Sun and have trouble visualizing is to use a lamp, with the bright bulb facing you, shining right in your face as you close your eyes and visualize the light.
4. Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the sender.”
You can even do a full rosary, vibrating SURYA [Satan told me 216 times is more effective than 108], and to do this, just reach the last bead on your rosary and then turn it back. I have worked with this and it is very effective.

Aldrick Strickland  www.JoyofSatan.com  www.666BlackSun.com  http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back