Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Protection Spells

dragonfire6969

Does anyone know a protection spell that might protect someone from other people doing them harm? I been looking into it, but I can't find one.

You can program your aura to do it as you breathe in white gold energy, and affirm what you want it to do.Hail Satan!

Also if you're trying to protect someone else you could use a thought form... also Algiz is a really good.rune for protection just vibrate it into.your aura or the aura of the one that needa protection... and there's always the protection ritual in the rites and celebrations section of JoS main site hope this.helps
On Dec 28, 2012 3:46 PM, "Anike Anike" <anikeanime@... wrote:
You can program your aura to do it as you breathe in white gold energy, and affirm what you want it to do.Hail Satan!

My protection workings at the moment consist of.

1. Saying: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am protected".
2. Vibrating BAUM programmed with: "In a positive and healthy manner foe me this energy is protecting me".
***I use BAUM because B is electromagnetic fluid, Franz Bardon talks about it.

In the past to protect myself from one particular person I used Iza and Baum. This person was very negative, a lot of bad energy about them.

"In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is preventing *name* from harming me".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonfire6969" <dragonfire6969@... wrote:

Does anyone know a protection spell that might protect someone from other people doing them harm? I been looking into it, but I can't find one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back