Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?

Incredible isn't it?How many people got caught up on that...On my part... lately I've been having not so good days, when my mind is filled with thoughts of being worthless, messing everything I do and the like... And a mild depression probably.But I'll be skinned alive if I turn my back on Father only because I'm slightly not well and didn't really experience any signs of reassurance.I've messed up a lot of things in my life, but this is defiantely not going to be one of them! That's what I told myself and that's what I'm going to stick to, for good and for bad. It's the only real thing in my life atm.
I'm sure hearing that "you are ours now and we will protect you" was really uplifting and comforting :D
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?

Its amazing to me just how many insecure people Lydia's post has uncovered. lol Let face it people either you are an infiltrator,and it will be just a matter of time before you are found out.Or you are not,in which case just be careful not to be deceived by lies of the enemy.We all right now during this time need to keep a strong aura of protection up,and be very careful of deception.But other then that,if you are part of Fathers family,then her dream can't be talking about you.When I was dedicated in Jan of 2010,I heard voices that said to me"you are ours now and we will protect you",and they haven't let this Gentile down yet.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 1:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?

For some reason i get that gut feeling your referring to me. even if your not,I just want to let everybody know. Im not and never have been a social person coming from a fucked up background,I dont know how to really socialize with people that i do not know. I bet theres atleast one of my brethren who thinks im an infiltrator but wont spit it out because he/she doesnt know for shure. I just want to let you know i dont know how to really respond, my moods change every now and then. sometimes im dead inside other times im up high.When i respond i say whatever i want because i know i have nothing to hide.Sometimes im too nice and respectful that i make myself look like some kind of pacifist fool. Other times i sound like i have an attitude. So for those that think im an infiltrator i dont blame you for being suspicious i myself have mine.I just want to clarify I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY FATHER SATAN! He saved my life,gave me my life in the first place,hes been a true father to me,brought me happiness,power,knowledge. Therefore i am very grateful for all he has done and im grateful to be alongside him in this war. Just like he never abandoned us i will never abandon him.IT wouldnt matter if a jew gave me a mansion and a billion dollars to betray him,i would spit in his face and behead him on the spot.I am a fully initiated spiritual satanist dedicated to the cause.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hello Brethren

I have an active imagination, so my dreams have a lot of detail and don't always make sense to me. I'm asking for your advice here, because if my dream was a vision (and I do have premonitions fairly often), then this could be bad, it could go as far as one of us turning on us and joining the enemy. I'm really hoping it's nothing, and that you guys will tell me to ignore it, or perhaps my interpretation of it is way off.

The other night, I invoked silver energy and programmed it to give me prophetic dreams that I will remember in the morning, as an experiment. Here's the dream:

A bunch of us were in a big house and yard. One of us, and I'm obviously not going to say who as it may cause unnecessary panic, turned into a robot and tried to kill us all. Weird, I know, but it could mean that s/he will turn on us, you know? Join the enemy. And it's upsetting because this person is a regular in the groups, and is actually someone I consider a friend (that narrows it down to about a dozen people, please don't jump to conclusions).

Back to the dream, we kept locking this person in the bathroom, but s/he kept escaping, and was just about to kill another of us when I jumped in with a sword and killed him/her. We were all quite sad, and I said, with tears streaming down my face, "At least [s/he] will have a better chance of not becoming a robot in [his/her] next life".

I would rather have you guys tell me I'm an idiot for posting this, rather than having this dream be an actual vision. But if it's true, then I would like to know, for obvious reasons. I would need to distance myself, for my own protection.

Hail Father Satan!

Not sure who it was,but yes it felt like the Gods of Hell cared about little old me. lol
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 1:16 PM

Incredible isn't it?How many people got caught up on that...On my part... lately I've been having not so good days, when my mind is filled with thoughts of being worthless, messing everything I do and the like... And a mild depression probably.But I'll be skinned alive if I turn my back on Father only because I'm slightly not well and didn't really experience any signs of reassurance.I've messed up a lot of things in my life, but this is defiantely not going to be one of them! That's what I told myself and that's what I'm going to stick to, for good and for bad. It's the only real thing in my life atm.
I'm sure hearing that "you are ours now and we will protect you" was really uplifting and comforting :D
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Its amazing to me just how many insecure people Lydia's post has uncovered. lol Let face it people either you are an infiltrator,and it will be just a matter of time before you are found out.Or you are not,in which case just be careful not to be deceived by lies of the enemy.We all right now during this time need to keep a strong aura of protection up,and be very careful of deception.But other then that,if you are part of Fathers family,then her dream can't be talking about you.When I was dedicated in Jan of 2010,I heard voices that said to me"you are ours now and we will protect you",and they haven't let this Gentile down yet.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

For some reason i get that gut feeling your referring to me. even if your not,I just want to let everybody know. Im not and never have been a social person coming from a fucked up background,I dont know how to really socialize with people that i do not know. I bet theres atleast one of my brethren who thinks im an infiltrator but wont spit it out because he/she doesnt know for shure. I just want to let you know i dont know how to really respond, my moods change every now and then. sometimes im dead inside other times im up high.When i respond i say whatever i want because i know i have nothing to hide.Sometimes im too nice and respectful that i make myself look like some kind of pacifist fool. Other times i sound like i have an attitude. So for those that think im an infiltrator i dont blame you for being suspicious i myself have mine.I just want to clarify I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY FATHER SATAN! He saved my life,gave me my life in the first place,hes been a true father to me,brought me happiness,power,knowledge. Therefore i am very grateful for all he has done and im grateful to be alongside him in this war. Just like he never abandoned us i will never abandon him.IT wouldnt matter if a jew gave me a mansion and a billion dollars to betray him,i would spit in his face and behead him on the spot.I am a fully initiated spiritual satanist dedicated to the cause.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hello Brethren

I have an active imagination, so my dreams have a lot of detail and don't always make sense to me. I'm asking for your advice here, because if my dream was a vision (and I do have premonitions fairly often), then this could be bad, it could go as far as one of us turning on us and joining the enemy. I'm really hoping it's nothing, and that you guys will tell me to ignore it, or perhaps my interpretation of it is way off.

The other night, I invoked silver energy and programmed it to give me prophetic dreams that I will remember in the morning, as an experiment. Here's the dream:

A bunch of us were in a big house and yard. One of us, and I'm obviously not going to say who as it may cause unnecessary panic, turned into a robot and tried to kill us all. Weird, I know, but it could mean that s/he will turn on us, you know? Join the enemy. And it's upsetting because this person is a regular in the groups, and is actually someone I consider a friend (that narrows it down to about a dozen people, please don't jump to conclusions).

Back to the dream, we kept locking this person in the bathroom, but s/he kept escaping, and was just about to kill another of us when I jumped in with a sword and killed him/her. We were all quite sad, and I said, with tears streaming down my face, "At least [s/he] will have a better chance of not becoming a robot in [his/her] next life".

I would rather have you guys tell me I'm an idiot for posting this, rather than having this dream be an actual vision. But if it's true, then I would like to know, for obvious reasons. I would need to distance myself, for my own protection.

Hail Father Satan!

Well Lydia didn't mention anyone.And it should have stayed that way.I'm astonished to see people suddenly start having that weird and unjustified thoughts... As if some kind of viscious circle was set into motion...For some reason, suddenly people start saying: it's not me...wtf? I thought we're mature enough to avoid that kind of self proclamations...
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 7:42 PM

I know it wasnt me in the dream because i would never abandon satan, but i figured maybe her prophetic dream was interrupted by her thoughts and i ended up being the trator. thats why i just wanted to clear out any suspicion for IF it was me. You or anybody else who has fully opened his/her clairaudience chakras can ask satan himself (or your guardian) if AL SPENCER REYES is one of us. then you can get the answer clearly if it truly has been bothering my brethren.   HAIL SATAN!!!!
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 9:17 AM

Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

You talk as if i were one of them. Im not insecure hell i could care less what anyone thinks of me. I simply wanted to clarify things, incase her conscious interrupted her prophetic dream, and i winded up being the trator in her dream. Ill post this again since my other one didnt get posted for some reason. If its truly bothering my brethren then simply ask satan or your gd. Ask them, "is AL SPENCER REYES one of us?"  thats if you have even fully opened your clairaudience chakras.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 11:16 AM

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

If I may add to this, Brian, one other thing that was mentioned was "I want to do it the right way and not on my own." Well, Mandla, alone IS the right way to go. This is a very personal thing between you and your True Father, SATAN! So no real need to put it off! Have fun!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:33:24 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?
  The biggest correction that needs to be made in your post is,we do not SELL or souls to Satan at all.We dedicate or souls freely to Satan out of love,and commitment to Him,and his cause,which is to fight His enemy's,and advance our gift of the Kundalini..He is the only God who created us,and the only God who loves the Gentiles.But the biggest fact is He is a real being,and not just a fake thought form,that is projected by the jews,such as jewsus,or any other fairy tale figure,from the fairy tale books,that were written by the jews to deceive the Gentles.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 8:03 AM

I hope the truth is revealed to you soon, Lydia. I've no cleu, as I've
never had a prophetic dream in my life. Lol.

@Mike, just remember, we care about you, and so does Father Satan,
though he may not always blatantly show it. You certianly ar not
worthless, in either his or our eyes. Hang in there my Brother! Hail
Father Satan!

On 3/8/12, Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:
 You talk as if i were one of them. Im not insecure hell i could care less
what anyone thinks of me. I simply wanted to clarify things, incase her
conscious interrupted her prophetic dream, and i winded up being the trator
in her dream. Ill post this again since my other one didnt get posted for
some reason. If its truly bothering my brethren then simply ask satan or
your gd. Ask them, "is AL SPENCER REYES one of us?"  thats if you have even
fully opened your clairaudience chakras.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Incredible isn't it?
How many people got caught up on that...
On my part... lately I've been having not so good days, when my mind is
filled with thoughts of being worthless, messing everything I do and the
like... And a mild depression probably.
But I'll be skinned alive if I turn my back on Father only because I'm
slightly not well and didn't really experience any signs of reassurance.
I've messed up a lot of things in my life, but this is defiantely not going
to be one of them! That's what I told myself and that's what I'm going to
stick to, for good and for bad. It's the only real thing in my life atm.

I'm sure hearing that "you are ours now and we will protect you" was really
uplifting and comforting :D

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Its amazing to me just how many insecure people Lydia's post has uncovered.
lol Let face it people either you are an infiltrator,and it will be just a
matter of time before you are found out.Or you are not,in which case just be
careful not to be deceived by lies of the enemy.We all right now during this
time need to keep a strong aura of protection up,and be very careful of
deception.But other then that,if you are part of Fathers family,then her
dream can't be talking about you.When I was dedicated in Jan of 2010,I heard
voices that said to me"you are ours now and we will protect you",and they
haven't let this Gentile down yet.

Hail Satan
Brian
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf
Hitler

For some reason i get that gut feeling your referring to me. even if your
not,I just want to let everybody know. Im not and never have been a social
person coming from a fucked up background,I dont know how to really
socialize with people that i do not know. I bet theres atleast one of my
brethren who thinks im an infiltrator but wont spit it out because he/she
doesnt know for shure. I just want to let you know i dont know how to
really respond, my moods change every now and then. sometimes im dead
inside other times im up high.When i respond i say whatever i want because
i know i have nothing to hide.Sometimes im too nice and respectful that i
make myself look like some kind of pacifist fool. Other times i sound like
i have an attitude. So for those that think im an infiltrator i dont blame
you for being suspicious i myself have mine.I just want to clarify I
WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY FATHER SATAN! He saved my life,gave me my life in
the first place,hes
been a true father to me,brought me happiness,power,knowledge. Therefore i
am very grateful for all he has done and im grateful to be alongside him in
this war. Just like he never abandoned us i will never abandon him.IT
wouldnt matter if a jew gave me a mansion and a billion dollars to betray
him,i would spit in his face and behead him on the spot.I am a fully
initiated spiritual satanist dedicated to the cause.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
wrote:

Hello Brethren

I have an active imagination, so my dreams have a lot of detail and don't
always make sense to me. I'm asking for your advice here, because if my
dream was a vision (and I do have premonitions fairly often), then this
could be bad, it could go as far as one of us turning on us and joining
the enemy. I'm really hoping it's nothing, and that you guys will tell me
to ignore it, or perhaps my interpretation of it is way off.

The other night, I invoked silver energy and programmed it to give me
prophetic dreams that I will remember in the morning, as an experiment.
Here's the dream:

A bunch of us were in a big house and yard. One of us, and I'm obviously
not going to say who as it may cause unnecessary panic, turned into a
robot and tried to kill us all. Weird, I know, but it could mean that
s/he will turn on us, you know? Join the enemy. And it's upsetting
because this person is a regular in the groups, and is actually someone I
consider a friend (that narrows it down to about a dozen people, please
don't jump to conclusions).

Back to the dream, we kept locking this person in the bathroom, but s/he
kept escaping, and was just about to kill another of us when I jumped in
with a sword and killed him/her. We were all quite sad, and I said, with
tears streaming down my face, "At least [s/he] will have a better chance
of not becoming a robot in [his/her] next life".

I would rather have you guys tell me I'm an idiot for posting this,
rather than having this dream be an actual vision. But if it's true, then
I would like to know, for obvious reasons. I would need to distance
myself, for my own protection.

Hail Father Satan!

forgot to add that it doesnt mean that it was a close friend because, when you could of possibly just used close friends as a metaphor because your mind didnt have anything else to substitute for the reality,which is why i said IDEA meaning you couldnt picture the idea since it is not a physical thing.

I did post my part in response to Brian's post, not Yours mate.I didn't mention a word about You in it, I don't know You, I don't judge.But Your reaction makes me wonder...
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:06 PM

You talk as if i were one of them. Im not insecure hell i could care less what anyone thinks of me. I simply wanted to clarify things, incase her conscious interrupted her prophetic dream, and i winded up being the trator in her dream. Ill post this again since my other one didnt get posted for some reason. If its truly bothering my brethren then simply ask satan or your gd. Ask them, "is AL SPENCER REYES one of us?"  thats if you have even fully opened your clairaudience chakras.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

My consciousnesses didn't affect it at all, I told it as I saw it, and I saw the person as clear as day. Don't make it seem like I'm out to get you or anything. It wasn't you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Incredible isn't it?
On my part... lately I've been having not so good days, when my mind is filled with thoughts of being worthless, messing everything I do and the like... And a mild depression probably.
But I'll be skinned alive if I turn my back on Father only because I'm slightly not well and didn't really experience any signs of reassurance.
I've messed up a lot of things in my life, but this is defiantely not going to be one of them! That's what I told myself and that's what I'm going to stick to, for good and for bad. It's the only real thing in my life atm.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan
Brian 

For some reason i get that gut feeling your referring to me. even if your not,I just want to let everybody know. Im not and never have been a social person coming from a fucked up background,I dont know how to really socialize with people that i do not know. I bet theres atleast one of my brethren who thinks im an infiltrator but wont spit it out because he/she doesnt know for shure. I just want to let you know i dont know how to really respond, my moods change every now and then. sometimes im dead inside other times im up high.When i respond i say whatever i want because i know i have nothing to hide.Sometimes im too nice and respectful that i make myself look like some kind of pacifist fool. Other times i sound like i have an attitude. So for those that think im an infiltrator i dont blame you for being suspicious i myself have mine.I just want to clarify I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY FATHER SATAN! He saved my life,gave me my life in the first place,hes
been a true father to me,brought me happiness,power,knowledge. Therefore i am very grateful for all he has done and im grateful to be alongside him in this war. Just like he never abandoned us i will never abandon him.IT wouldnt matter if a jew gave me a mansion and a billion dollars to betray him,i would spit in his face and behead him on the spot.I am a fully initiated spiritual satanist dedicated to the cause.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

I'm nowhere near an expert on dreams but ill give my two cents on what it could be:

That something close to you will attack what you consider very close or a friend as in the dream, meaning its something close to you, so going with this robot seen robots are programmed and have no emotion or feeling to them so this could be a problem made by someone else specifically to harm you but the thing/person doing it isnt aware they have no feelings about it and are only doing what they think is what they should do at the time. When you lock the person away it could mean that you dont want to or cant deal with the problem at the time maybe because you're unsure on how to deal with it or it has you shocked, but when this problem causes chance for real harm and comes really close to it that will be the final straw and you will deal with it, it could come at a price maybe make family/friends sad or have ill feelings but it was a necassary thing to do. BUT on the bright side this could be a new beginning for said thing, being maybe a person an idea possibly even an object. All i have to say Lydia is this is probably an inevitable thing going to happen and judging by the dream it WILL catch you by suprise so i would say keep cautios and keep your guard up but chances are itll still suprise you (dont mean that to be negative or anything) but stay strong and this will be a AY OK. :D

hope this helps at all!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE DEMONS OF DUAT!

Thanks, I get what you mean about locking it away because I don't want to deal with it, makes sense.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@... wrote:

I'm nowhere near an expert on dreams but ill give my two cents on what it could be:

That something close to you will attack what you consider very close or a friend as in the dream, meaning its something close to you, so going with this robot seen robots are programmed and have no emotion or feeling to them so this could be a problem made by someone else specifically to harm you but the thing/person doing it isnt aware they have no feelings about it and are only doing what they think is what they should do at the time. When you lock the person away it could mean that you dont want to or cant deal with the problem at the time maybe because you're unsure on how to deal with it or it has you shocked, but when this problem causes chance for real harm and comes really close to it that will be the final straw and you will deal with it, it could come at a price maybe make family/friends sad or have ill feelings but it was a necassary thing to do. BUT on the bright side this could be a new beginning for said thing, being maybe a person an idea possibly even an object. All i have to say Lydia is this is probably an inevitable thing going to happen and judging by the dream it WILL catch you by suprise so i would say keep cautios and keep your guard up but chances are itll still suprise you (dont mean that to be negative or anything) but stay strong and this will be a AY OK. :D

hope this helps at all!

HAIL SATAN!

Well, I'm gonna have my say here. I tried replying to this a few days
ago, but it musn't have got through. Anyway, this is what I said.

In my opinion, this sort of thing can only be judged by you. No one
else can see your dreams, so only you can decide what should be taken
seriously. Another piece of advice. Sometimes when we ask for the
truth, we receive an answer we dont want. I'm not saying that the
dream you had really was a vision, but if it was, it's something you
should be prepared to handle. So keep that in mind. Anyway, that's my
opinion. Sorry if I wasn't much help.

Hail Enki

On 3/11/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Thanks, I get what you mean about locking it away because I don't want to
deal with it, makes sense.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@...
wrote:

I'm nowhere near an expert on dreams but ill give my two cents on what it
could be:

That something close to you will attack what you consider very close or a
friend as in the dream, meaning its something close to you, so going with
this robot seen robots are programmed and have no emotion or feeling to
them so this could be a problem made by someone else specifically to harm
you but the thing/person doing it isnt aware they have no feelings about
it and are only doing what they think is what they should do at the time.
When you lock the person away it could mean that you dont want to or cant
deal with the problem at the time maybe because you're unsure on how to
deal with it or it has you shocked, but when this problem causes chance
for real harm and comes really close to it that will be the final straw
and you will deal with it, it could come at a price maybe make
family/friends sad or have ill feelings but it was a necassary thing to
do. BUT on the bright side this could be a new beginning for said thing,
being maybe a person an idea possibly even an object. All i have to say
Lydia is this is probably an inevitable thing going to happen and judging
by the dream it WILL catch you by suprise so i would say keep cautios and
keep your guard up but chances are itll still suprise you (dont mean that
to be negative or anything) but stay strong and this will be a AY OK. :D

hope this helps at all!

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you, and I have started making the effort to be more careful of people, just in case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Enki

On 3/11/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@
wrote:

could be:

hope this helps at all!

HAIL SATAN!

Hi,

I agree with some of the posters who have ouched on the idea that dreams are not always black and white. As the poster below stated this was your dream and no matter what anyone says they can never know what your dream felt like and as we all know how something feels (energy) is a very good indicator.

But do kee in mind that again all dreams are not black and white and there is always something more to them that we may not be able to understand until days, weeks, or even months later. Dreams such as yours in my experience can be either prophetic or subconcious. Prophetic dreams can be very tricky in my experience and even though I know what I dreamed can be related to my life and have the dream in the back of mind and watchful of such signs things seem to happen unexpetedly and even in ways I did not even imagine. Ways that this has ceased to happen somewhat is by me meditating on my life and on how this ream relates. Try connecting all of the dots of your life and tie it to the dream, by using your past and present look toward your future and see how this dream could affect you.

Or as others said it could be subconcious where you may have deep feeling regarding someone or some happening. This could be a subconcious warning to you, your aura protecting (which mine has done several times). In instances like this keep the dream close to you, as you are already doing by learning from your dream to be trusting but not as trusting of others.

I am sure you will find out just as I have that dreams such as these whatever kind it was (again use your feelings) will come up again in the physcial world in some way or another but maybe not in the way you previously thought.

Best of Luck To You Sister

Hail Satan

Thank you, and I have started making the effort to be more careful of people, just in case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

Hail Enki

On 3/11/12, lydia_666@ <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@
wrote:

could be:

hope this helps at all!

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks Strenth, I appreciate your advice.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hi,

I agree with some of the posters who have ouched on the idea that dreams are not always black and white. As the poster below stated this was your dream and no matter what anyone says they can never know what your dream felt like and as we all know how something feels (energy) is a very good indicator.

But do kee in mind that again all dreams are not black and white and there is always something more to them that we may not be able to understand until days, weeks, or even months later. Dreams such as yours in my experience can be either prophetic or subconcious. Prophetic dreams can be very tricky in my experience and even though I know what I dreamed can be related to my life and have the dream in the back of mind and watchful of such signs things seem to happen unexpetedly and even in ways I did not even imagine. Ways that this has ceased to happen somewhat is by me meditating on my life and on how this ream relates. Try connecting all of the dots of your life and tie it to the dream, by using your past and present look toward your future and see how this dream could affect you.

Or as others said it could be subconcious where you may have deep feeling regarding someone or some happening. This could be a subconcious warning to you, your aura protecting (which mine has done several times). In instances like this keep the dream close to you, as you are already doing by learning from your dream to be trusting but not as trusting of others.

I am sure you will find out just as I have that dreams such as these whatever kind it was (again use your feelings) will come up again in the physcial world in some way or another but maybe not in the way you previously thought.

Best of Luck To You Sister

Hail Satan

This seems similar to a dream I have just had, myself and a bunch of others were in a big house of sorts. And, there was a man standing in the front of the large room we were in. He began calling names, I did not make out the others names. But when he called on me and one other, he referred to me as the Ruthless 1 and the other as the Ruthless 12. I had no idea was exactly was going on, bur had my suspicions. Then as myself, the other and the man were walking away/forward from the crowd he said without us saying anything, you are right this is a safehouse.
I'm still wondering as to why he only called us two to walk with him, and referred to us as such. I don't know what was going on other than us two and the crowd needed to be protected for some reason. Afterwards I woke up.
I also had a dream that night about Azazel coming to me, though I don't remember much about that dream, other than strange things falling into the room around me, and the fact that it looked as if Azazel was attempting to protect me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

I hope the truth is revealed to you soon, Lydia. I've no cleu, as I've
never had a prophetic dream in my life. Lol.

@Mike, just remember, we care about you, and so does Father Satan,
though he may not always blatantly show it. You certianly ar not
worthless, in either his or our eyes. Hang in there my Brother! Hail
Father Satan!

On 3/8/12, Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:
 You talk as if i were one of them. Im not insecure hell i could care less
what anyone thinks of me. I simply wanted to clarify things, incase her
conscious interrupted her prophetic dream, and i winded up being the trator
in her dream. Ill post this again since my other one didnt get posted for
some reason. If its truly bothering my brethren then simply ask satan or
your gd. Ask them, "is AL SPENCER REYES one of us?"  thats if you have even
fully opened your clairaudience chakras.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Incredible isn't it?
On my part... lately I've been having not so good days, when my mind is
filled with thoughts of being worthless, messing everything I do and the
like... And a mild depression probably.
But I'll be skinned alive if I turn my back on Father only because I'm
slightly not well and didn't really experience any signs of reassurance.
I've messed up a lot of things in my life, but this is defiantely not going
to be one of them! That's what I told myself and that's what I'm going to
stick to, for good and for bad. It's the only real thing in my life atm.

I'm sure hearing that "you are ours now and we will protect you" was really
uplifting and comforting :D

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Its amazing to me just how many insecure people Lydia's post has uncovered.
lol Let face it people either you are an infiltrator,and it will be just a
matter of time before you are found out.Or you are not,in which case just be
careful not to be deceived by lies of the enemy.We all right now during this
time need to keep a strong aura of protection up,and be very careful of
deception.But other then that,if you are part of Fathers family,then her
dream can't be talking about you.When I was dedicated in Jan of 2010,I heard
voices that said to me"you are ours now and we will protect you",and they
haven't let this Gentile down yet.

Hail Satan
Brian
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf
Hitler

For some reason i get that gut feeling your referring to me. even if your
not,I just want to let everybody know. Im not and never have been a social
person coming from a fucked up background,I dont know how to really
socialize with people that i do not know. I bet theres atleast one of my
brethren who thinks im an infiltrator but wont spit it out because he/she
doesnt know for shure. I just want to let you know i dont know how to
really respond, my moods change every now and then. sometimes im dead
inside other times im up high.When i respond i say whatever i want because
i know i have nothing to hide.Sometimes im too nice and respectful that i
make myself look like some kind of pacifist fool. Other times i sound like
i have an attitude. So for those that think im an infiltrator i dont blame
you for being suspicious i myself have mine.I just want to clarify I
WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY FATHER SATAN! He saved my life,gave me my life in
the first place,hes
been a true father to me,brought me happiness,power,knowledge. Therefore i
am very grateful for all he has done and im grateful to be alongside him in
this war. Just like he never abandoned us i will never abandon him.IT
wouldnt matter if a jew gave me a mansion and a billion dollars to betray
him,i would spit in his face and behead him on the spot.I am a fully
initiated spiritual satanist dedicated to the cause.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@
wrote:

Hello Brethren

I have an active imagination, so my dreams have a lot of detail and don't
always make sense to me. I'm asking for your advice here, because if my
dream was a vision (and I do have premonitions fairly often), then this
could be bad, it could go as far as one of us turning on us and joining
the enemy. I'm really hoping it's nothing, and that you guys will tell me
to ignore it, or perhaps my interpretation of it is way off.

The other night, I invoked silver energy and programmed it to give me
prophetic dreams that I will remember in the morning, as an experiment.
Here's the dream:

A bunch of us were in a big house and yard. One of us, and I'm obviously
not going to say who as it may cause unnecessary panic, turned into a
robot and tried to kill us all. Weird, I know, but it could mean that
s/he will turn on us, you know? Join the enemy. And it's upsetting
because this person is a regular in the groups, and is actually someone I
consider a friend (that narrows it down to about a dozen people, please
don't jump to conclusions).

Back to the dream, we kept locking this person in the bathroom, but s/he
kept escaping, and was just about to kill another of us when I jumped in
with a sword and killed him/her. We were all quite sad, and I said, with
tears streaming down my face, "At least [s/he] will have a better chance
of not becoming a robot in [his/her] next life".

I would rather have you guys tell me I'm an idiot for posting this,
rather than having this dream be an actual vision. But if it's true, then
I would like to know, for obvious reasons. I would need to distance
myself, for my own protection.

Hail Father Satan!

ewww so much corruption

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isabella M <injustices33@... wrote:

well robots are mechanical machines that are programmed by the person or
corporation that built it. It could mean that the person is either an
infiltrator or that they are having second thoughts about their choices and
secretly have been studying other beliefs. I have interpreted many dreams
and it sounds like to me that you should be careful with what you do and
say with this person! My mom had a dream that a dog attacked her, I told
her that dogs are loyal and that someone she trusted with her life would
betray her. Well, needless to say my brothers wife got our little 14 yr old
brother drunk and then she took advantage of him. Now my niece is in
question as to whether she belongs to my little brother or the whores
husband (who is also our brother). I was right! she did not want to believe
it because my mom is so trusting. that whore raped my brother! anyway, it
is just a matter of breaking things down in a dream in order to interpret
them correctly.

--

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back