Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prophet/Clown Drowns!

OMG!!! That is just so horrible! And....in a sick way it IS funny....oh dear. I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh. But it is just so ridiculous....LOL

Cmon we know this is funny, if it were true. But discernment is a part of Satanism and this story is obviously fake. "Satire news" at the bottom.

Yes you are right... But such situations do happen in Africa with actual Pastors/Bastards leading delusional christians, maybe just not as extreme, but in some case it reaches this extremeness.  
This was mostly for the lolz. Even though it's fake, some christians have reached a level stupidity where they could attempt to perform such feats, to prove a skeptic of the Jewish Book wrong.

You had me at the words "self proclaimed". How much more delusional can one get? 

Why in the world would you try to walk on water in a river filled with crocodiles? 

Even if you walk on the water the crocodiles can still eat you... Christian stupidity at it's best. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back