Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pronunciation of Third Eye Mantra

lonewolfdsigns

Is there some sort of video that explains how to use the mantra for the opening of the third eye correctly?

I've checked the 2 YouTube channels that JoyOfSatan have (i'm not 100% sure if there's more than just two channels) and unfortunately there isn't a video about it (btw i wouldn't recommend you to trust other videos that aren't from the JoyOfSatan's ministries and they would probably be bullshit anyways).
anyway i believe there's somewhere in joyofsatan an audio lessons about meditations and i'm pretty sure there's one about 3rd eye, but unfortunately i couldn't find them :/
hopefully there will be a bunch of awesome satanists that can help you find them :p

HAIL ENKI

Well, not that I know of. You can look on Youtube, but I wouldn't trust anything that isn't Joy of Satan or at least affiliated with Joy of Satan. 
The way you're supposed to pronounce it is TH-OO-TH, but (now here's the tricky part.) you have to hold the TH sound by vibrating your tongue between your teeth, whilst pronouncing the OO part. This could take some work, but it is one reason why I choose mental vibration, it's more discrete, effective, and easier in my opinion.

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:22 PM, "lonewolfdsigns@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is there some sort of video that explains how to use the mantra for the opening of the third eye correctly?

Thoth   "We are of what we do and of what we say, Satanism is what we do and what we speak of" - Malprg The NS

Hail Father SatanHail The GodsHeil HitlerSieg Heil

in the jos website there is a section for audios and pronunciations look it up

On Friday, May 29, 2015 3:22 AM, "lonewolfdsigns@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah there are a lot of satanic YouTube channels that you can watch actually.
"EnHaradenAlmug" is one, if I am spelling it correctly.
Also "Spiritual Snism" are the ones that I would go to.

Opening the Chakras mpsOpening Chakras Mp3s
  <e[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:22 PM, "lonewolfdsigns@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you for posting! Wow, this is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to teach us!
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back