Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Progress

wolfhammer922

I am starting my meditation and yoga programs again after neglecting them for a long time, any advice?

Also I have been able to cut most vices from my life aside from smoking, which demon would be best to ask for help in this regard?

Ave

Blitzkreig has made a many reply to other members about using runes to help one self become more consistent in their important endeavors. You can always look thru his posts to find them or use the search function. Sorry for not being much more helpful by giving the exact runes as I don't remember them at the moment.

Start from the beginning.

The demon is Buer
Buer heals all diseases, and teaches moral, natural, and logical philosophy. He discourages drunkenness, and provides familiars. He also teaches the properties of all herbs and plants.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/index.html#BUER

hailourtruegod said:
Blitzkreig has made a many reply to other members about using runes to help one self become more consistent in their important endeavors. You can always look thru his posts to find them or use the search function. Sorry for not being much more helpful by giving the exact runes as I don't remember them at the moment.

All good, found what you were referencing, the runes are Nauthiz and Sowilo.

Samkara said:
Start from the beginning.

The demon is Buer
Buer heals all diseases, and teaches moral, natural, and logical philosophy. He discourages drunkenness, and provides familiars. He also teaches the properties of all herbs and plants.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/index.html#BUER

Thank you for the help :)

wolfhammer922 said:
hailourtruegod said:

All good, found what you were referencing, the runes are Nauthiz and Sowilo.

Sounds about right. Good luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back