Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

problems with trances

peterm

I have been working on going into a trance for a few months now without success. does anyone have any advice for me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "peterm" <martin_man14@... wrote:
I have been working on going into a trance for a few months now without success. does anyone have any advice for me?
#1. Meditate at least a few hours before you would normally go to bed.
I've noticed that when i try to meditate at bed time, i have problems concentrating. (I'm mainly thinking about going to bed)
#2. Get a ladder and climb up and down it 20 times each day. When you go to meditate, try to recreate the feeling of going down the ladder in your mind without visualizing the ladder.
#3. Sit in a chair with a stiff back- Something that doesn't recline and gives good support while your trying to sit.
#4. Don't try to go into a trance state when your feeling extremely emotional because it makes it more difficult. Now, i can't imagine not trying to go into a trance state to relieve stress, but when i first started it gave me some problems.

What I usually do is do the breathing exercises, usually technique 1 from here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html for about 10-15 minutes, until I feel my body turn heavy.
Then I concentrate on each body part, and relax them, if you will. I will do a certain amount of breaths for my right leg, then left, etc, until it feels as if I cannot move them. 
Then for me, I used to follow the 'falling effect' like how HP Maxine directs on the JoS website, now I breathe in, focus on my third eye by 'looking at it' and then exhale, whilst letting my body 'fall' into the trance. Although sometimes, when I inhale, it's as if I am falling then. 
Hope this helps.
Ave Satanas!
Hail the Gods Of Old!

- Tainn --- In [email protected], "peterm" <martin_man14@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back