Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems with the heart chakra

isheppar

Hey guys. I'm having some trouble opening up my heart chakra. Everytime I try to feel where it is, i don't feel anything, and then I start to feel a pressure in my Solar Plexus chakra. I thought about trying to direct sex energy to my heart chakra to try to open it but I just can't feel where it should be. Is there anything else I can do?

HAIL SATAN!

Hello Isheppar.
I had the same problem, however I managed to solve it by breathing white/golden energy up through my feet to my heart chakra to make sure it was properly clean (then back out through my crown).  I direct sex energy usually before opening chakras, as it makes them much easier to work with. It's always advisable as the effects are rather powerful. 

Then I continued to meditate on this, eventually until I started feeling a slight pressure/tingling feeling. When I was comfortable I could feel the pressure, I began the meditation on opening the Heart Chakra.
It may take time, as we are all different. Patience has it's rewards. I do hope this helps. 
- Tainn.
Ave Satanas!
Hail the Gods of Old!

--- In [email protected], "isheppar" <isheppar@... wrote:

Hey guys. I'm having some trouble opening up my heart chakra. Everytime I try to feel where it is, i don't feel anything, and then I start to feel a pressure in my Solar Plexus chakra. I thought about trying to direct sex energy to my heart chakra to try to open it but I just can't feel where it should be. Is there anything else I can do?

HAIL SATAN!

Hey. [/IMG]</var>niques listed here. You can do it man! :)
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 4:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Problems with the heart chakra

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks for the replies! Very helpful information and now I KNOW I can open my heart chakra as long as I continue to meditate everyday. :) I appreciate all the help everyone has given me and may you have success in all of your endeavors! Hail Satan! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hey. I have had this problem as well. Sometimes it happens. When I first was opening my heart chakra I got soo frustrated because I didnt really feel the vibration when I was vibrating Amon. The thing is that you have to keep doing it no matter waht. you are still putting a result. there are still different ways to empower your heart chakra. But remember you will eventually feel it. When vibrating into your heart chakra feel it in the midle of your chest intently. *FEEL* the vibration PENETRATING and empowering your heart chakra just keep doing it. Also vibrating the rune GEBO produces feel-able effects. When it comes to sex magick when you orgasm see and feel the stream of orgasmic energy/light hit your heart chakra. Make it a green light.Other ways include(if you have opened your palm chakras) adding power to your heart chakra through your hand chakras. Breathing energy into your heart chakra is effective as well. just focus on your heart center and
BREATHE in green energy. Breathe it in intently but do not struggle. Just breathe in green energy and see your heart chakra absorbing it. Im sure you have heard of the foundation meditation. That is the basis of breathing technique. Remember the vibrating is the most powerful do all of the techniques listed here. You can do it man! :)

Hail our Creator God Satan.

Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 4:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Problems with the heart chakra

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back