Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems with multiple things.

Colton Fontinel

First i'd like to start with I'm glad I have got in touch with the groups again I really miss sitting there for hours reading over what everyone has to say. All of you have interesting experiences I would answer some questions myself but I'm somewhat strict on myself for that kind of thing because I'm afraid of telling people something wrong. Well anyways onto my three problems.

First of all my most biggest problem is being attacked a lot. Usually when writing about ideas I have and my experiences with experimenting with the elements and the process of how the universe was created and where thought comes from and other things that get deep like that. I usually get attacked heavily afterwards like I feel like all the problems in the world have been channeled to me as well as me not having the motivation to do anything at all.

Second I'm pretty sure My kuhlandu (sorry if i misspelled it) has activated but it was quite some time ago maybe a month or so. I'm not sure what the steps are afterwards to raising it completely. Probably to work on my chakras because it stopped at some and had to make its way around it. So i'll start there but if there's anything else I can do please let me know.

Third of all when I make elementals I can feel their presence for a little bit but then it kind of fades away. I'm not sure on how to effectively charge it like if there is a certain way to do it. Maybe it's because I expect to much. Maybe I should just let it do what it does haha because I was imagining how it would look and I guess since it's my elemental it just goes by how I think it works which renders it from doing it how I need it to be. So anyone have experience with elementals?

And I'll finish off with invoking the elements. I got up to invoking 50 of each element then decided it'd be much more simpler to do complete yogic breath while invoking the elements and I've kinda just stopped at 8 mins for fire water and air and 11 mins for earth because I like to have the elements work together. And I got impatient with that stuff so I tried invoking larger amounts within fewer breathes and that seemed to work somewhat. Well anyways is there a more effective way of invoking them and like what should I do now since I'm able to work with large amounts of the elements?

Thanks for helping if you do. :3

Sincerely,
Colton Fontinel

The kundalini serpent can be activated and risen.

To prevent and weaken enemy attacks,clean your aura daily, multiple times daily is better. Build your aura of protection daily. Void meditate. Void meditation will allow you to shut off unwanted thoughts, which helps with ignoring enemies. If you give an enemy your attention, they will continue their attacks. If you ignore the enemy, the attacks will weaken and you can shut off enemy thoughts planted into your mind.

The following working was originally posted by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... pics/91036

FULL WORKING:

When you have an energy buzz, such as after a yoga session, do the following:

1. Visualize yourself engulfed in powerful white-gold light.

2. Affirm:
'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negactive energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

!! ENGULF YOURSELF IN WHITE-GOLD LIGHT, LIKE THAT OF THE SUN AND VIBRATE 'SURYAE' INTO THIS LIGHT 108 TIMES USING THE ROSARY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SATANIC ROSARY, THEN COUNT THE 108 VIBRATIONS ANY WAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO.

4. Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

You can begin this at any time. All of our energies will link up and deflect the curses and related and send the ugly energies right back to them.

FOR BOTH THE FULL AND PARTIAL WORKINGS, REPEAT STEPS ONE AND TWO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY, TO REINFORCE THE AURA AND WORKING. FEEL THE ENERGY, WHICH WILL GROW AND GROW.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back