Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems with finding my Guardian Demon

lucifersworker666

so ive been trying to work on the Ouija Board fo rquite some time now and all i get is the answer no or nothing at all. ive been wanting to find my Guardian Demon and ive been having this feeling that its Bastet but im not quite sure. i tried asking Father Satan but i got nothing from him maybe im doing something wrong...probably...and ive tried working with my pendulum but im so shakey i never know if its the right answer or not. please id really like some help with this...please and thank yous. ^.^

do u have a lit candle while u work???

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 4:07:45 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Problems with finding my Guardian Demon

so ive been trying to work on the Ouija Board fo rquite some time now and all i get is the answer no or nothing at all. ive been wanting to find my Guardian Demon and ive been having this feeling that its Bastet but im not quite sure. i tried asking Father Satan but i got nothing from him maybe im doing something wrong....probably. ..and ive tried working with my pendulum but im so shakey i never know if its the right answer or not. please id really like some help with this...please and thank yous. ^.^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back