Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems with Ectoplasm

Quinn Gluska

Good evening. I've caught a bit of a snag with Ectoplasm while following the training program. A lot of the other meditations went fine, but I just can't seem to do this one. I've tired it in a dark room, black room, dimly lit room, in front of a mirror, in front of a bowl of (dark) liquid, with incense, with candles, without anything, and I've been trying for weeks and still very little has come from it. It could just be a lack of concentration, as I can't focus on a single spot for too long without moving my eyes, and I still have to blink from time to time which inadvertently tears my concentration.
Are there any tips or tricks I might get to learn this easier? Or do I just have to keep hammering at it. Thank you in advance

Good evening. I've caught a bit of a snag with Ectoplasm while following the training program. A lot of the other meditations went fine, but I just can't seem to do this one. I've tired it in a dark room, black room, dimly lit room, in front of a mirror, in front of a bowl of (dark) liquid, with incense, with candles, without anything, and I've been trying for weeks and still very little has come from it. It could just be a lack of concentration, as I can't focus on a single spot for too long without moving my eyes, and I still have to blink from time to time which inadvertently tears my concentration.
Are there any tips or tricks I might get to learn this easier? Or do I just have to keep hammering at it. Thank you in advance

you should focus on flame meditation and visualising the images listed on that program aswell as do lots of void meditation and trance with your eyes open i think if you practice those and be consistent you will get results not to mention , keep trying to secret ectoplasm

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back