Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems focusing

littletigerclaw

I'm so weak in all my meditations and still can't sense or feel any real changes-sometimes my head hurts but that's just cos I'm frustrated in sure.. I can't seem to focus at all it's like I have a.d.d. when I try and meditate.. does any 1 else have this problem? Have u learned how to focus? I mean Im really trying here but even the dumbest thought enters my head and I keep trying to even think about absolutely nothing and even try and bring myself back to thinking about nothing if something cones to mind but I just keep getting headaches until my head is too sore to even try and meditate any more. Iv only tried opening my third eye-still not sure if it's open, trying to align my chakras-I find this very hard to visualize as my mind wonders and I can't focus, and then I tried void meditation to empty my mind still no luck.. :( I no magic is hard and I don't expect immediate results but I just feel as though I'm getting no where and my head really hurts..

Patience is the key.Its been almost 2 years for me,and I still don't see or hear astrally.But I know when day it will happen if I just continue meditating.So hang in there.Hail Satanbrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 12:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Problems focusing

I'm so weak in all my meditations and still can't sense or feel any real changes-sometimes my head hurts but that's just cos I'm frustrated in sure.. I can't seem to focus at all it's like I have a.d.d. when I try and meditate.. does any 1 else have this problem? Have u learned how to focus? I mean Im really trying here but even the dumbest thought enters my head and I keep trying to even think about absolutely nothing and even try and bring myself back to thinking about nothing if something cones to mind but I just keep getting headaches until my head is too sore to even try and meditate any more. Iv only tried opening my third eye-still not sure if it's open, trying to align my chakras-I find this very hard to visualize as my mind wonders and I can't focus, and then I tried void meditation to empty my mind still no luck.. :( I no magic is hard and I don't expect immediate results but I just feel as though I'm getting no where and my head really hurts..

This ISIS mantra works extremely well for empowering(and opening?) the third eye and for clairvoyance.

For focus, what helps me a great deal is the Flame Meditation:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Also, you may have an abundance of the Air element in ur personal energies. Invoke the earth element.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Patience is the key.Its been almost 2 years for me,and I still don't see or hear astrally.But I know when day it will happen if I just continue meditating.So hang in there.
Hail Satan
brian

you're not weak your inner strength is in there somewhere
:)
get into really deep trances, focus on just feeling awesome and pretend as if nothing is wrong if theres something bugging you, dont get frustrated, focus a bunch of energy into you, feel it and see it and make sure aaaaalll your chakras are open and theres no blockages, use electric blue energy to untie any ties to anything that could be sucking it out of you
dont let anything bring you down!
itll happen:)

im finally being able to see and hear a little better than before but thats only after i really kicked myself in the ass and stopped with any bad habits i had. and got rid of anything sucking my energy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Patience is the key.Its been almost 2 years for me,and I still don't see or hear astrally.But I know when day it will happen if I just continue meditating.So hang in there.
Hail Satan
brian

I know exactly where you are at. You try to meditate and dancing bears pop into your head. You try to energize your chakras and the only color your mind will allow you to think of is gray, or during a ritual you can't get blasphemous thoughts about the Father out of your head. I finally had to surrender my mind to the concept that Father Satan was fully on my side and that He would help me through things. It is his desire to see me succeed. One thing to remember is that you can't learn everything all at once. Why not pick a couple of things you want to learn and focus on them and then move on to two more items,etc. This is how I learned. I found trying to learn everything at one time was like being crushed by a huge wave.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

Brian, thank you. Your post has answered a question thats been lingering in my mind for quite some time.
keep up the meditations, be patient and persistent, and most of all: have faith that it is working!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

How [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Problems focusing

This ISIS mantra works extremely well for empowering(and opening?) the third eye and for clairvoyance.

Also, you may have an abundance of the Air element in ur personal energies. Invoke the earth element.

Hail Satan
brian

Ok, thanks I'll keep hanging in there. I know it's patience.

Hail Satan
brian

Thanks I will try those. :) hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
brian

Hi.

Sorry for the delay. I dont usually keep track of my posts

It's working extremely well. Repeated use of this mantra makes getting into a trance easier. I find my mind wanting "penetrate" objects as if wanting to inhabit them and view from the 1st person.

Astral sight, travel, increased intuition, and premonitions are the main effects of this mantra.

Not so long ago, in a trance, i felt and saw myself flying through green neon squares in a dark tunnel. The dark tunnel led upto a bright purple star resembling the outline of a Marijuana leaf. Everything looked so digital.

I believe this was the pathway connecting my 6th chakra to the third eye.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

How is the ISIS mantra working for you? ;)

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Problems focusing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
brian

I'm so weak in all my meditations and still can't sense or feel any real changes-sometimes my head hurts but that's just cos I'm frustrated in sure.. I can't seem to focus at all it's like I have a.d.d. when I try and meditate.. does any 1 else have this problem? Have u learned how to focus? I mean Im really trying here but even the dumbest thought enters my head and I keep trying to even think about absolutely nothing and even try and bring myself back to thinking about nothing if something cones to mind but I just keep getting headaches until my head is too sore to even try and meditate any more. Iv only tried opening my third eye-still not sure if it's open, trying to align my chakras-I find this very hard to visualize as my mind wonders and I can't focus, and then I tried void meditation to empty my mind still no luck.. :( I no magic is hard and I don't expect immediate results but I just feel as though I'm getting no where and my head really
hurts..

why don't you try some of the guided meditation cd's available through the jy of satan online store. I ordered some because I have the same problem. Hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back