Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problem with shyness maybe lowkey social anxiety

Zeno

Hi
Since i entered puberty i always been shy. I guess its not that uncommon to be a shy person but in the recent years the things have gone worse. I feel unease even around my family or my friends which i've known for many years. The problem is that i kinda feel i'm doing something wrong even tho im just sitting there because i don't know what to do.

I really wish i could become more talkative and more extrovert because i'm fucking tired of beinf the shy quiet one. I hate it.

So my question is: which are the best solution for this problem? I mean of course i have to try to talk more and go out more to try to be more sociable but i want also to do some spiritual working, because i know i can change because as kid i wasn't like this.
I was thinking about using runes and hypnosis but i don't know how to do the best working since im a newbie.
Thank for your help, Hail Satan!

First of all there are many aspects to this, like on all things to this path, so basically one working, let alone "the best", is not something that is going to solve this. It is best to take overall overhaul into your habits, spiritual practices and go from there. Like daily yoga (especially KY Basic Spinal Energy Series), it will help to boost your chakras, and consequently, also confidence. But it alone does not neccessarily work. There can be karmic issues and so on that need to be addressed individually and then you get to reap the benefits, not before, even though you could be doing good effort.

Confidence is ruled by your 3rd chakra. Solar plexus. Okay, and then what? You might want to meditate on that chakra, clean it and empower it. But do not neglect other chakras, it would create an inbalance to just focus on this one chakra.

Look at you natal chart. Where is you Sun? The sign, the house, what aspects does it have and so on. Do not share it here, though, because that would be risky. Sounds like you have dross on your soul, and a weakened Sun, maybe. Solar mantra, like Surya, or planetary square helps to overcome confidence issues.

You will benefit from this also: How To Obliterate Your Saturn - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

From runes, you could simply chant Sowilo into your solar plexus, or better yet, into all your chakras, to empower them. Over time, you should feel more confident, as long as you direct / affirm the energy in such a way that it will help you. As you chant, and affirm, visualise your chakras bright, in white-golden, white works too.

Hypnosis / trance works. You could use white-golden on yourself and affirm 10 times, or any multiple of 10 that you are confident, radiant personality, always social, what have you. Do this for at least 40 days, and begin it at when the Moon is waxing and not VoC. Waxing Leo is one of the best, if not the best. Same with the runic approach. I can't be bothered to check it out now. :p Sun just passed Leo which would have been good time for Sanskrit based working, but regradless, begin when the Moon is waxing, and not void of course, and you will get at least some results. Some times are more potent, and some less, which would translate into that you might need to repeate same working at a later date due to planetary influences. Also, if you do it for less than 40 days, it will likely not be a permanent solution and needs to be redone.

As a final note, there is nothing wrong being silent, but if you are feeling very unconfident, then there is a problem, and you can overome it with above advice. Keep looking, learning, and apply yourself. You can do it.

I've looked my natal chart i totally can tell its there the problem.It seems its something that ive been carrying from my past life in very accentuated way. Anyway Thanks for the help!

Zeno said:
Hi
Since i entered puberty i always been shy. I guess its not that uncommon to be a shy person but in the recent years the things have gone worse. I feel unease even around my family or my friends which i've known for many years. The problem is that i kinda feel i'm doing something wrong even tho im just sitting there because i don't know what to do.

I really wish i could become more talkative and more extrovert because i'm fucking tired of beinf the shy quiet one. I hate it.

So my question is: which are the best solution for this problem? I mean of course i have to try to talk more and go out more to try to be more sociable but i want also to do some spiritual working, because i know i can change because as kid i wasn't like this.
I was thinking about using runes and hypnosis but i don't know how to do the best working since im a newbie.
Thank for your help, Hail Satan!

Like Henu mentioned, you need to work on your fire qualities. Sowilo is the best rune for this, and you can program it to make you more assertive and self-confident. It is up to you what exactly you want to program it to do, such as specifying it to social situations or not. The broader the working, the more energy is required.

As far as dates for this, there are some ok, but not great dates. A Leo moon is ideal, but the next few Leo moons are within waning moon periods. Any fire sign would be ok, though. If you start it on Sunday, during the hour of the sun, this will amplify the working. For example, this Sept 12th is a Sunday and the moon is in Sagitarrius.

You will want to also make use of Sun and Mars Squares as they become available to you. A Mars square time will be available this November. Sun dates will be available next spring.

-----------------

Something you can do daily to increase your fire energy as a quick-fix would be breathing in fire or ether and programming it to balance you. Ether is much safer, but testing pure fire can give you an idea of the effects. Just be careful and go slow.
Following this, doing the breath of fire pranayama is another way to generate some fire within you.

-------------------

Another thing to mention, since you say you weren't like this a kid, or it has gotten worse recently: Look at your physical body. Although many organs can cause anxiety, social anxiety can be created from kidney deficiencies. The TCM concept of kidneys includes the adrenals, and they view kidneys as a battery pack for the body's energy. Therefore, this reflects vitality and can result in anxiety when low.

If you have undereye bags or discoloration, that means you need to start working physically as well. A small degree won't be significant, but if you have a lot of it, then this is a contributing factor. If this pertains to you, I will try to find some other posts I made on the subject.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back