Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problem with JOS main only donation site shows up

Fuchs

If I try www.joyofsatan.com or www.satanisgod.org or www.joyofsatan.org

only the donation site shows up, is the enemy again doing something?

We installed a new update module and I am not aware of what is going on yet. We are troubleshooting this.

It just ruined the site.

All fixed now. Thanks for the heads up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You´re welcome HP. Hoodedcobra666, did you get in contact with alchemist7 about the JOS Chinese translation tool so it can be done savely without downloading something?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For me www.joyofsatan.org is working but
www.joyofsatan.com and www.satanisgod.org not, does still link to the donation site.

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For me www.joyofsatan.org is working but
www.joyofsatan.com and www.satanisgod.org not, does still link to the donation site.
Delete your cache and try again.

I tried to donate after my salary before 1,5 months. I get stuck on crypto webpage where they was asking a lot of my personal info, such as passport photo, my living address and strictly documents that proves that I live in that address within last 3 months. So I just can’t give this info to them to register fully for ability to manage crypto. I also tried platforms that allows to do that anonymously but those are beta version and it don’t load some of websites. I fucking stuck on this, I want to donate but I can’t. Please help, spiritual satanism is all my life, from the moment I decided to donate I feel stuck on that tought that I can’t and it so sucks. I have Revolut, Monese mastercard, I can donate trough this. HoodedCobra666

TerKorian666 said:
I tried to donate after my salary before 1,5 months. I get stuck on crypto webpage where they was asking a lot of my personal info, such as passport photo, my living address and strictly documents that proves that I live in that address within last 3 months. So I just can’t give this info to them to register fully for ability to manage crypto. I also tried platforms that allows to do that anonymously but those are beta version and it don’t load some of websites. I fucking stuck on this, I want to donate but I can’t. Please help, spiritual satanism is all my life, from the moment I decided to donate I feel stuck on that tought that I can’t and it so sucks. I have Revolut, Monese mastercard, I can donate trough this. HoodedCobra666

You can use the KYC (know your customer ) crypto pages/markets but buy XMR (Monero) it is private they don´t know who did send money to whom. XMR is also availabel on the jos donation site, you can read more about it here:

https://www.getmonero.org/get-started/what-is-monero/

Aquarius said:
There has to be another way to fix this for all people. Since many who aren't on the forums will have this problem and won't know how to fix it themselves.

Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
There has to be another way to fix this for all people. Since many who aren't on the forums will have this problem and won't know how to fix it themselves.
Personally I never experienced anything like that when opening the JoS. Do you still experience it?

Aquarius said:
Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Personally I never experienced anything like that when opening the JoS. Do you still experience it?
JoS website on my phone is normal, yesterday on computer it still led to donation page.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back