Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

problem with a human father who knows no privacy personal space resp

grimmjackhellfire

i have a dad who thinks he can go wherever he wants without permission including my room regardless of wether or not i want him to tell him to and when i tell him to get out he says i own this house so i own this room i can go wherever i want you dont own it so i can enter if i feel like it
is there anyway i can have a demon guard my rooms doorway task them with possessing any vessel that is not me that enters the room without my permission
my dads name is jim lester grigory he is a father that altought can show care he does it when he feels like it if he is in a bad mood he will not listen he also plans to call the cops on me because i got hostile with him when he invaded my personal space and said you dont have your own place or your own room i own it its mine as well so who can help me keep my fucker of a dad out of my room and place a curse in him so he will be stricken with pains whenever he enters it without my permision chances are he is going to call the cops one day when my mom is not home he fears me he dont like me he still uses the threat of the cops as a sheild and tris to pick on me within legal terms to do watever he wants when he feels like doing it so who is willing to help me use demonic power to teach my fucker of a dad a lesson beware if he dies though it will be over for the whole family including me and my mom that means i wont be able to talk to this group chat online use a computer maybe even live hes the only one who makes money in this family if he goes so does the familys chance of survival his favorite locations are a ranch of texas near a place called del rio a main office building on main street tomball tx at a builidng for southwest photo voltiacs and some other places i might mention later anyone kno how to teach my disrespectful father a lesson in karma and respect and privacy and personal space i need someone to im me that knows how to contact very skilled strong demons how to get beings that can slip in and out of a location without beiung caught by an angel yes i have angels guarding me they are annoying but they are useful at times and in the past i have had demonic help and it was good help but for some reason alot of the demons i been around either were too weak to hold as long as an angel could hold or my location drained them or something i dont kno so i try to use both angels for the lovy duvy crap i dont truly like all the time and getting useful advice and demons for the stuff the annoying angels refuse to do like its against their code or something their main flaw is they not willing to harm humans which is mostly my problem these days its humans who piss me off then say im in the wrong and i can get punished for telling them to stop doing something such cases involved harassment demanding things of me public embaressment online solicating then whining to the staff or admin when i catch them in the act that kind of crap i need help geting a guardian demon who can both kick some human ass very easily handle some weird things cause after all im a bit weird so i dont want a demon who is gonna laugh at me like some of my younger gudie do when stuff gets odd and i am hoping he can teach anyone who trys to start shit with me espesicaly within my own turf a lesson in karma respect personal space and who truly owns wat can anyone help me with this issue

leave us.
your not human.
and your grammer is fuckin insulting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grimmjackhellfire" <grimmjackhell@... wrote:

i have a dad who thinks he can go wherever he wants without permission including my room regardless of wether or not i want him to tell him to and when i tell him to get out he says i own this house so i own this room i can go wherever i want you dont own it so i can enter if i feel like it
is there anyway i can have a demon guard my rooms doorway task them with possessing any vessel that is not me that enters the room without my permission
my dads name is jim lester grigory he is a father that altought can show care he does it when he feels like it if he is in a bad mood he will not listen he also plans to call the cops on me because i got hostile with him when he invaded my personal space and said you dont have your own place or your own room i own it its mine as well so who can help me keep my fucker of a dad out of my room and place a curse in him so he will be stricken with pains whenever he enters it without my permision chances are he is going to call the cops one day when my mom is not home he fears me he dont like me he still uses the threat of the cops as a sheild and tris to pick on me within legal terms to do watever he wants when he feels like doing it so who is willing to help me use demonic power to teach my fucker of a dad a lesson beware if he dies though it will be over for the whole family including me and my mom that means i wont be able to talk to this group chat online use a computer maybe even live hes the only one who makes money in this family if he goes so does the familys chance of survival his favorite locations are a ranch of texas near a place called del rio a main office building on main street tomball tx at a builidng for southwest photo voltiacs and some other places i might mention later anyone kno how to teach my disrespectful father a lesson in karma and respect and privacy and personal space i need someone to im me that knows how to contact very skilled strong demons how to get beings that can slip in and out of a location without beiung caught by an angel yes i have angels guarding me they are annoying but they are useful at times and in the past i have had demonic help and it was good help but for some reason alot of the demons i been around either were too weak to hold as long as an angel could hold or my location drained them or something i dont kno so i try to use both angels for the lovy duvy crap i dont truly like all the time and getting useful advice and demons for the stuff the annoying angels refuse to do like its against their code or something their main flaw is they not willing to harm humans which is mostly my problem these days its humans who piss me off then say im in the wrong and i can get punished for telling them to stop doing something such cases involved harassment demanding things of me public embaressment online solicating then whining to the staff or admin when i catch them in the act that kind of crap i need help geting a guardian demon who can both kick some human ass very easily handle some weird things cause after all im a bit weird so i dont want a demon who is gonna laugh at me like some of my younger gudie do when stuff gets odd and i am hoping he can teach anyone who trys to start shit with me espesicaly within my own turf a lesson in karma respect personal space and who truly owns wat can anyone help me with this issue

you never got any help from angels and you certainly never got any help from demons...
i agree your grammar is insulting

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@... wrote:

leave us.
your not human.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grimmjackhellfire" <grimmjackhell@ wrote:

Hey dude stop doing stupid things maybe he will leave u alone. Anyway what he says is true its his house he can do whatever he likes. Good thing he didnt kick u out. Try to work on an agreement with ur dad im sure he cared for he have not kicked u out.

NO!! Don't leave us!!
thenailskiss - you seem not to know what lack of privacy REALLY is... let alone true and passionate hatred.

Its flame burns intensely when you visualise your victim being at your mercy, you feel intoxicated with the dark pleasure of destruction.

No Spiritual Satanist discourages ANY of his or her Brethren from staying here (if you are not dedicated - we can forgive you, BUT...).

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@... wrote:

leave us.
your not human.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grimmjackhellfire" <grimmjackhell@ wrote:

hey dude.

sounds like youve been having some father troubles.
when i was younger i too had massive dad troubles but now i am older and more mature and i can see that wat my dad did what was right. i used to think he was a asshole when he hit me or yelled at me but i deserved it for the things i put him thru. what im trying to say is altho u may not c it now ur dad is just trying to help u. and cmon u dnt wanna hurt ur dad. he as a parent has sacrificed so much for u. provided u with food, clothes, a roof over ur head. he cudve just bought himself clothes but he chooses to provide for his family. just think bout that. one day u will see that ur dad isnt as bad as u may think. now also with this whole angels thing. angels are not things u want around u. they will manipulate u and lie to u. get rid off them asap. they are extremely dangerous! and also bout demons not being strong enough to complete a task. demons are gods! each and every demon will help u in there own way. if one demon wont do a task for u they will pass u onto another who can. i suspect u have not seen demons but angels disguised as demons. angels truely are scum abd will do anything to manipulate u into following them. anyway i hope u stop and think bout wat i said. honestly i think u need to talk to ur dad.

Hail Father Satan!

Get a life !!!!!!!!I have no idea wtf are you talking about.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:41:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: problem with a human father who knows no privacy personal space respect

leave us.
your not human.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "grimmjackhellfire" <grimmjackhell@ ... wrote:

You may well have deserved discipline and correction. You did NOT deserve to be struck. People complain about the violence in society ("why are our kids so violent?!") but conveniently overlook the fact that they, the parents (although they are not the sole purveyors of gratuitous violence, far from it) set it up in infancy.

Similarly with yelling (if your listener isn't hard of hearing, why yell? You'll get your point across far more forcefully with well-chosen words spoken sanely.) but it is admittedly harder to control.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iplaywithdeadthings" <iplaywithdeadthings@... wrote:

when i was younger i too had massive dad troubles but now i am older and more mature and i can see that wat my dad did what was right. i used to think he was a asshole when he hit me or yelled at me but i deserved it for the things i put him thru. what im trying to say is altho u may not c it now ur dad is just trying to help u. and cmon u dnt wanna hurt ur dad. he as a parent has sacrificed so much for u. provided u with food, clothes, a roof over ur head. he cudve just bought himself clothes but he chooses to provide for his family. just think bout that. one day u will see that ur dad isnt as bad as u may think. now also with this whole angels thing. angels are not things u want around u. they will manipulate u and lie to u. get rid off them asap. they are extremely dangerous! and also bout demons not being strong enough to complete a task. demons are gods! each and every demon will help u in there own way. if one demon wont do a task for u they will pass u onto another who can. i suspect u have not seen demons but angels disguised as demons. angels truely are scum abd will do anything to manipulate u into following them. anyway i hope u stop and think bout wat i said. honestly i think u need to talk to ur dad.

Hail Father Satan!

i told him to leave s siguard666 because he is supposedly an "angel"
He is neither of satan or jehovah. read the post "an angel among us"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

NO!! Don't leave us!!
thenailskiss - you seem not to know what lack of privacy REALLY is... let alone true and passionate hatred.

Its flame burns intensely when you visualise your victim being at your mercy, you feel intoxicated with the dark pleasure of destruction.

No Spiritual Satanist discourages ANY of his or her Brethren from staying here (if you are not dedicated - we can forgive you, BUT...).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@ wrote:

leave us.
your not human.

""grimmjackhellfire is an angel and is amoungst us. He claims to neither be on the
side of
Yahweh or Satan and he is overly erradic when speaking with him he ranted
concistantly about nothing and with tragic grammer. Since I've exsposed these
imposters I've become very popular as far as threats against me go. I'm sick of
it and every1 who's tried to threaten me has dissapeared for good. But we ALL
need to make sure this angel can do nothing against any of us and to exclude him
permanently""

unless this is some kind of fucked up hoax,
im not trusting you grimmjackhellfire. sorry

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

NO!! Don't leave us!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@ wrote:

leave us.
your not human.

I think I will find it will continue to be only on rare occasions I find myself disagreeing with you. Punishment & Disciple are made for each other. Whether your a weight lifter building your body by enduring pain or discomfort, a Martial Artist, Mother, or Warrior, the Endurance of Pain, through Punishment, whether self driven as an adult through choice, or through the enforcement of a guiding Parent in order to promote greater choice through Respect and Discipline.

We must not confuse media driven Violence, Hatred, Murder, Slaughter, Horror and Humanity with a Parents desire to steer their child well? Respect is the thing these thugs on the streets, these feral children desire most, and it is the one thing their parents are most certainly not aloud or encouraged to offer, in whatever form, hence Gangs, then after the abandonment of Parent, then Gang, then a Broken Home and an Empty Life.

Forced guidance is better than no guidance, or the child never becomes an adult with a Strong Free Will, we must be careful of too much molly codling or the Children of today will make Better more Obedient Slaves Tomorrow. A slapped arse told me I was Wrong, I thought twice and twice again before repeating foolish errors. I cannot recall I time I was ever punished beyond reason, never hurt, maybe humiliated, for what I had done Wrong. Child abuse is vile and cruelty and degradation of children is one of this worlds True Horrors, but, and it is a Justified but, in extremes of total Governance the inability to forcefully promote change is the one thing that will keep total Governance Alive. When a Child tells a parent to "Go fuck themselves" for example, getting them to sit on the Naughty step or asking them to explain why they felt the need to swear is utter bullshit and the stench of jew. They have their own reasons for the things they take away. We become controlled by our inability to control. Not every parent is a Psychopath, and in the majority, I would hope, given the chance to Parent most Parents would do well and raise fine adults.

Perhaps the situation in Canada is different, but in the UK the Youth are Wild.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

You may well have deserved discipline and correction. You did NOT deserve to be struck. People complain about the violence in society ("why are our kids so violent?!") but conveniently overlook the fact that they, the parents (although they are not the sole purveyors of gratuitous violence, far from it) set it up in infancy.

Similarly with yelling (if your listener isn't hard of hearing, why yell? You'll get your point across far more forcefully with well-chosen words spoken sanely.) but it is admittedly harder to control.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iplaywithdeadthings" <iplaywithdeadthings@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Interestingly enough, its what goes inside that influences matters outside. You don't even need to speak to them, let alone yell in order to make your father change. you can simply influence them on a mental level. The stronger your mind and soul are, the more power you have over others. That's why power meditation is so important to have control over your life.

Hail Satan!

it is his house, it is his room, you do not pay for it, he is simply allowing you to stay there. As one reply has said, your dad is doing the right thing, it is not YOUR room, it is HIS house. he pays for it, it is his name on the deed, not yours. when you are older, you will see that he did things for the best of everyone involved.

And, like others have said, we don't trust you, you have been accused of being an angel, and have said in this post that you have recieved help from angels, so i doubt you'd get any help from us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grimmjackhellfire" <grimmjackhell@... wrote:

Actually, I agree with you up to a point. But when an adult beats a child (or an animal) it is bullying, plain and simple, often the parent taking out his or her own frustrations on something smaller and weaker. That is more than a "slapped arse" which, I agree, can sometimes get the point across quickly.

Bullying is not punishment. Punishment can take many forms, some voluntary so as to aid growth, others enforced as the natural result of bad choices. Gratuitous violence visited upon the weaker, however, isn't punishment or discipline, regardless of the excuse trotted out.

Respect has to invariably be earned. It cannot be enforced, like the payment of taxes. Obedience gained through terror is not respect; it's merely the compliance of a terrified weaker person before a ruthless dictator, whether that one is the head of a banana republic or a parent figure.

(I am the survivor of some pretty horrific child abuse, gratuitous torture, sometimes masquerading as "discipline", at other times administered solely for sadistic pleasure. So my take on it is much different than is, say, yours, who it sounds grew up in a basically loving home. As an adult, I vowed that if the cycle was to be broken. it was up to me to break it. I did not raise my daughter that way and she grew up to be a fine woman with high ethics and much compassion, but she's no wimp. There were consequences for deliberate infractions of course, but no beatings, torture or sadism.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ouroboros.anundr" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

I think I will find it will continue to be only on rare occasions I find myself disagreeing with you. Punishment & Disciple are made for each other. Whether your a weight lifter building your body by enduring pain or discomfort, a Martial Artist, Mother, or Warrior, the Endurance of Pain, through Punishment, whether self driven as an adult through choice, or through the enforcement of a guiding Parent in order to promote greater choice through Respect and Discipline.

We must not confuse media driven Violence, Hatred, Murder, Slaughter, Horror and Humanity with a Parents desire to steer their child well? Respect is the thing these thugs on the streets, these feral children desire most, and it is the one thing their parents are most certainly not aloud or encouraged to offer, in whatever form, hence Gangs, then after the abandonment of Parent, then Gang, then a Broken Home and an Empty Life.

Forced guidance is better than no guidance, or the child never becomes an adult with a Strong Free Will, we must be careful of too much molly codling or the Children of today will make Better more Obedient Slaves Tomorrow. A slapped arse told me I was Wrong, I thought twice and twice again before repeating foolish errors. I cannot recall I time I was ever punished beyond reason, never hurt, maybe humiliated, for what I had done Wrong. Child abuse is vile and cruelty and degradation of children is one of this worlds True Horrors, but, and it is a Justified but, in extremes of total Governance the inability to forcefully promote change is the one thing that will keep total Governance Alive. When a Child tells a parent to "Go fuck themselves" for example, getting them to sit on the Naughty step or asking them to explain why they felt the need to swear is utter bullshit and the stench of jew. They have their own reasons for the things they take away. We become controlled by our inability to control. Not every parent is a Psychopath, and in the majority, I would hope, given the chance to Parent most Parents would do well and raise fine adults.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "iplaywithdeadthings" <iplaywithdeadthings@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

So I was more concerned with the fact that his father is a dick...
If this grimmjackhellfire was helped by an angel than he indeed should leave.

""grimmjackhellfire is an angel and is amoungst us. He claims to neither be on the
side of
need to make sure this angel can do nothing against any of us and to exclude him
permanently""

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

NO!! Don't leave us!!

leave us.
your not human.

We are shaped by Our experiences Chalchiuhnenetzin, and through the examination of Our own particular experiences I suppose We each display a positive and a negative side to the discussion. From your own experience of Punishment, against My own experiences of Discipline We display each side of the spectrum.
So, you can agree with Me, I can agree with you also. From the examination of both of Our particular circumstances there is a very very fine line between right and wrong.

Discipline, IMO, is necessary, however, Unecessary Punishment cannot be disguised as Discipline. I cannot begin to contemplate why a Parent would inflict cruelty upon their own Child beyond their Moral Guidance or desire for their Child's Wellbeing, so your own experience is necessary for someone like myself in order to gain a greater understanding of both sides of the discussion, that said, I hope My own experiences of Positive, Guiding Discipline can also assist you in a broader perception of positive application.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Actually, I agree with you up to a point. But when an adult beats a child (or an animal) it is bullying, plain and simple, often the parent taking out his or her own frustrations on something smaller and weaker. That is more than a "slapped arse" which, I agree, can sometimes get the point across quickly.

Bullying is not punishment. Punishment can take many forms, some voluntary so as to aid growth, others enforced as the natural result of bad choices. Gratuitous violence visited upon the weaker, however, isn't punishment or discipline, regardless of the excuse trotted out.

Respect has to invariably be earned. It cannot be enforced, like the payment of taxes. Obedience gained through terror is not respect; it's merely the compliance of a terrified weaker person before a ruthless dictator, whether that one is the head of a banana republic or a parent figure.

(I am the survivor of some pretty horrific child abuse, gratuitous torture, sometimes masquerading as "discipline", at other times administered solely for sadistic pleasure. So my take on it is much different than is, say, yours, who it sounds grew up in a basically loving home. As an adult, I vowed that if the cycle was to be broken. it was up to me to break it. I did not raise my daughter that way and she grew up to be a fine woman with high ethics and much compassion, but she's no wimp. There were consequences for deliberate infractions of course, but no beatings, torture or sadism.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ouroboros.anundr" <ouroboros.anundr@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Damn.. you got some serious issues. Satan does not look favorable on those who sellout their kin. Where is your pride? Hopefully you see your error and trust me I was part of a rough upbringing I had a strong dislike for my father. Your young, your acting immature, you obviously got shit to hide or have done something to provoke your father. Of course that part you didn't wish to share. I agree with others here and highly encourage you to leave with all haste. Your self pity and lies do nothing but annoy me.

Your fathers house is your fathers house, if you pay rent its another story, I know from experience, when my folks searched my room it was because I gave them reason to, I personally hated them for it, but it would not have been that way if i was doing the things asked of me, eg going to school, not drinking so much, smelling of weed and blood shot eyes didnt help the matter either, If you dont want their rules go make a life out on the street, he obviously actually cares about you, thats what i could not understand when i was young, how do you expect him to turn his back on you, and i agree, you must be hiding something, or giving him good reason to look. stop whining and deal with it.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "testament995" <testament995@... wrote:

Damn.. you got some serious issues. Satan does not look favorable on those who sellout their kin. Where is your pride? Hopefully you see your error and trust me I was part of a rough upbringing I had a strong dislike for my father. Your young, your acting immature, you obviously got shit to hide or have done something to provoke your father. Of course that part you didn't wish to share. I agree with others here and highly encourage you to leave with all haste. Your self pity and lies do nothing but annoy me.

<td val[/IMG][/IMG]

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Thu, 8/20/09, tat2ood <inkman@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: problem with a human father who knows no privacy personal space respect
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 4:51 AM

Your fathers house is your fathers house, if you pay rent its another story, I know from experience, when my folks searched my room it was because I gave them reason to, I personally hated them for it, but it would not have been that way if i was doing the things asked of me, eg going to school, not drinking so much, smelling of weed and blood shot eyes didnt help the matter either, If you dont want their rules go make a life out on the street, he obviously actually cares about you, thats what i could not understand when i was young, how do you expect him to turn his back on you, and i agree, you must be hiding something, or giving him good reason to look. stop whining and deal with it.

Hail Satan!
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "testament995" <testament995@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "grimmjackhellfire" <grimmjackhell@ wrote:

[/TD]

well now apparently he is schizophrenic NOT an angel

So I was more concerned with the fact that his father is a dick...
If this grimmjackhellfire was helped by an angel than he indeed should leave.

side of
permanently""

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

NO!! Don't leave us!!

leave us.
your not human.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back