Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prisoner X in Israel...

Lolo Bardonik

I stumbled across this article that states there's a prisoner in Israel that is kept in total isolation.

see the article here
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ner-X.html

I know it's an old article, but I'm very curious.
Do we have any clue who the Prisoner X is?! Is he someone important?!

Not knowing his identity, makes my imagination grow wild...
Could he be a VIP SS?
Could he be a SS that has achieved the Magnum Opus?!
(this could be a good storyline for a book!)

<td val[/IMG]I am guessing he has not achieved the Magnum Opus because not jail could contain him if he had.I am guessing if you are a God you can change the elements and melt the bars with your mind as well as stop hearts with just a thought.Or put it even a step futher you could not even be captured in the first place.All speculation of course.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected]; JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; <[email protected]; <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Prisoner X in Israel...
Sent: Mon, Dec 17, 2012 7:35:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I stumbled across this article that states there's a prisoner in Israel that is kept in total isolation.

see the article here

Could he be a VIP SS?
[/TD]

Oh yeah... i didn't think of that :p
You're right! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am guessing he has not achieved the Magnum Opus because not jail could contain him if he had.I am guessing if you are a God you can change the elements and melt the bars with your mind as well as stop hearts with just a thought.Or put it even a step futher you could not even be captured in the first place.All speculation of course.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Or, he could be allowing himself to be captured and contained, knowing someday someone will come across him and learn his secret...I love writing, anybody mind me writing this? What shall I name it?I'm thinking of a short story, ten thousand words roughly.

On 17 Dec 2012, at 20:15, "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am guessing he has not achieved the Magnum Opus because not jail could contain him if he had.I am guessing if you are a God you can change the elements and melt the bars with your mind as well as stop hearts with just a thought.Or put it even a step futher you could not even be captured in the first place.All speculation of course.

How about simply 'Magnum Opus' as the title? Does that work for you?

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I'm thinking of calling him Felix (Kai as a middle name) , and I just need a surname. Care to suggest one?

I would name it simply Prisoner X... it's mysterious and the "prisoner" part says a lot to the reader. Or if you want to name it "Mr X", but to me this seems a bit too hollywood(jews) and i dislike it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Or, he could be allowing himself to be captured and contained, knowing someday someone will come across him and learn his secret...
I love writing, anybody mind me writing this? What shall I name it?
I'm thinking of a short story, ten thousand words roughly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Well i always like names that have a special meaning in numerology...

So... "Felix Kai Sarkon"... has the total number 11 which has the characteristics "High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer."

Felix alone has the number 11 also
Kai has the number 3 "Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living."
and
Sarkon has the number 6 "Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy."

so i believe it's a good name :)

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

I'm thinking of calling him Felix (Kai as a middle name) , and I just need a surname. Care to suggest one?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

That name actually fits well. Thank you.

On 17 Dec 2012, at 23:35, "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

So... "Felix Kai Sarkon"... has the total number 11 which has the characteristics "High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer."

Kai has the number 3 "Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living."
and
Sarkon has the number 6 "Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy."

Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

It could be a hoax to make anyone assume he is something, but it could be True too, nevertheless a God wouldn't be behind bars, it makes no sense. I don't think such an evolved being could be caught like this.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lolobardonik" wrote:

and

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua wrote:

On 17 Dec 2012, at 20:15, "lolobardonik" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

They could have been waiting in a place they knew they would be out of the public eye, just awaiting the Anti Christ's appearance.The story is going well.Would you believe in him aiding the Anti Christ, building an army?

On 18 Dec 2012, at 17:37, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
  It could be a hoax to make anyone assume he is something, but it could be True too, nevertheless a God wouldn't be behind bars, it makes no sense. I don't think such an evolved being could be caught like this.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "lolobardonik" wrote:

and

Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Sael Jasmua wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

Huh?? Writing about something you have no idea about? And then calling it Magnum Opus? Like there are not enough guys spreading miss informations out there, we need one more. That's just the way you do it .. T_T

Hail Satan!
Pe 17-dec.-2012, la 21:26, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... a scris:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I'm glad it's going well :D

I don't know if I'm stepping onto your story/plot... but the way i'm thinking about it...

since he would have completed the Magnum Opus he would be immortal, not aging, not being sick. Something that would be socially alarming. So he remained imprisoned in israel by his will.

He could move wherever he wanted without his captors noticing, messing with the jews, obtaining intel and be ready to sabotage their plans.

Oh man... i know this is fiction... but it's pretty exciting :)

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua wrote:

They could have been waiting in a place they knew they would be out of the public eye, just awaiting the Anti Christ's appearance.
The story is going well.
Would you believe in him aiding the Anti Christ, building an army?

On 18 Dec 2012, at 17:37, "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lolobardonik" wrote:

and

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

Well if i would want to stay out of the public eye, I'd go and live in a small mountain village, rather than in a kike prison. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 18-dec.-2012, la 19:20, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... a scris:

They could have been waiting in a place they knew they would be out of the public eye, just awaiting the Anti Christ's appearance.The story is going well.Would you believe in him aiding the Anti Christ, building an army?

On 18 Dec 2012, at 17:37, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

and

Hail Father Satan

Stories (such as the ones I write) are fictional. They are not intended to be truthful (although they do show certain people in a good light).

On 18 Dec 2012, at 21:31, Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:
  Huh?? Writing about something you have no idea about? And then calling it Magnum Opus? Like there are not enough guys spreading miss informations out there, we need one more. That's just the way you do it .. T_T

Hail Satan!
Pe 17-dec.-2012, la 21:26, Sael Jasmua <[url=mailto:saeljasmua@...]saeljasmua@...[/url] a scris:

On 17 Dec 2012, at 20:15, "lolobardonik" <[url=mailto:lolobardonik@...]lolobardonik@...[/url] wrote:

Trapped? Only by his own need to remain hidden. He can astrally project whenever he needs to. There really is no trapping him.

On 18 Dec 2012, at 22:26, "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@... wrote:
  I'm glad it's going well :D

I don't know if I'm stepping onto your story/plot... but the way i'm thinking about it...

since he would have completed the Magnum Opus he would be immortal, not aging, not being sick. Something that would be socially alarming. So he remained imprisoned in israel by his will.

He could move wherever he wanted without his captors noticing, messing with the jews, obtaining intel and be ready to sabotage their plans.

Oh man... i know this is fiction... but it's pretty exciting :)

Hail Father Satan

They could have been waiting in a place they knew they would be out of the public eye, just awaiting the Anti Christ's appearance.
The story is going well.
Would you believe in him aiding the Anti Christ, building an army?

On 18 Dec 2012, at 17:37, "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "lolobardonik" wrote:

and

Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

This is an update to an older post about Prisoner-X in Israel

so... prisoner x was Ben Zygier... and he no longer lives, he hanged himself, according to this article
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/ ... 0020130325

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Lolo Bardonik <lolobardonik@... wrote:
I stumbled across this article that states there's a prisoner in Israel that is kept in total isolation.

see the article here

Could he be a VIP SS?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back