Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Priesthood

dahliaraven

Hello to all JOS clergy, I'm curious about Priesthood, I'd just like to know if anybody could help me better understand how one goes about becoming a High Priest or Priestess?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dahliaraven" <dahliaraven@... wrote:
Hello to all JOS clergy, I'm curious about Priesthood, I'd just like to know if anybody could help me better understand how one goes about becoming a High Priest or Priestess?
I would also like to know what are the knowledge and power level requirements for Preist, High Preist and Magister positions. I know they are positions for a coven but I believe that it's a certain knowledge and power level that must be acquired to be clergy even if you don't have the particular function in the movement. I would love to know the JOS perspective one what the requirements are. HS!

its not a matter of choice to want like how an xtian chooses. the JoS clergy r chosen by Satan Himself. I know from experince but I wnt be able to b 1 till im 21. that goes 4 evry1 evr chosen
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Sep 3, 2009 06:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Priesthood

N[/IMG] 
Well, as for you "dahliaraven"  don't get discourage or feel down,  If you get ever chosen or not.  Because it's nice to have the TITTLE and all that but it's not that important.  What is important is you can still do the same what the Priest or Priestess do for Satan without the TITTLE. You can help answer some simple question on the board if you like.  It will require plenty of knowledge about Satanism and serious dedication on meditation.  
I have a mentor or a guide from JOS  but i never think of the Tittle,   if i am going to be a Priestess or High Priestess.  What i have on my heart is *I AM A MISSIONARY FOR SATAN*  and i study  about anything and everything about Satanism. If you want some suggestions about books to buy about Satanism you can email me directly irenegocela@...
Hail Satan!!!!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 2:24:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Priesthood

its not a matter of choice to want like how an xtian chooses. the JoS clergy r chosen by Satan Himself. I know from experince but I wnt be able to b 1 till im 21. that goes 4 evry1 evr chosen
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!! !!

------Original Message----- -
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thu, Sep 3, 2009 06:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Priesthood

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back