Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Priest/Priestess

piplup_8910

I don't mean to offend anyone with this question, but how does one become a priest/priestess for a God? Does the god choose you? Do you have to have specific attributes? I am curious as I would love to be a Priestess myself and I am willing to work hard to get there!

Hail Satan! Hail Asmodeus!

Satan chooses people to become Clergy members.

But yes, working hard a good way to become one, that's for sure.

HS!

Yup, Satan chooses who is able to take that honor. But hard work and constant practice, anything can be achieved. There are no limitations in Satanism. Good luck, sister!

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.-------- Original message --------From: "piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 9/15/2015 7:38 PM (GMT-06:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Priest/Priestess
  I don't mean to offend anyone with this question, but how does one become a priest/priestess for a God? Does the god choose you? Do you have to have specific attributes? I am curious as I would love to be a Priestess myself and I am willing to work hard to get there!

Satan may have a hand in choosing whom to become a Clergy of Satan. But it is Maxine and the other priests who choose.

Work hard, very hard. Just look at their great work. Be disciplined.

Study. Know about the enemies of Satan, who are the enemies of humanity. This is to expose them and educate others.
Power meditation. The more you advance, the more your mind opens up and you understand more and see more deeply into things. This goes hand-in-hand with studying. Knowledge is power.Help out in the groups and the JoS forums.
Here is a thread that may help answer your question better:https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... pics/73814

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:36 PM, "piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Magus immortalis.
Woahh,I've read the thread and man our high priestess maxine left me just without words speechless , shee worked so damn hard its unbelievable.
She Makes a spiritual satanist want to dedicate all their time, and work harder then one possibly can for father satan!

Thank you everyone! I've been working hard and I've had a lot of information poured into me from Satan recently. I hope that Satan will see my hard work as I continue to push through and teach the truth about Satan!
Thank you once again!
Hail Satan!

Nop,
Satan Only chooses you.
En i believe thats after youve proven yourself. For starters you have to have your kundalini raised...so on en so forth....
Any one can become a clergy...but its REALLY tuff work(from what ive read). Hail Satan
Hail all hell
On 18 Sep 2015 00:03, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satan may have a hand in choosing whom to become a Clergy of Satan. But it is Maxine and the other priests who choose.

Satan chooses the clergy and one must have already risen the kundalini first.Anyone can most likely do this once they are advanced enough but it is very hard work.
Being ANY kind of priest in pagan times REQUIRED a risen serpent first and foremost.

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:00 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Nop,
Satan Only chooses you.
En i believe thats after youve proven yourself. For starters you have to have your kundalini raised...so on en so forth....
Any one can become a clergy...but its REALLY tuff work(from what ive read). Hail Satan
Hail all hell
On 18 Sep 2015 00:03, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi
On Sep 16, 2015 4:36 AM, "piplup_8910@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You come here, act as an authority who knows BETTER (while apparently knowing jack shit) and disregards the ONE, TRUE GOD.

Dude, get lost.

HS!

Okay this is starting to become misconstrued. Can everyone please state the NAME of the person you are being offended by. Then address your comments specifically to THAT PERSON. So we avoid the confusion of the wrong person going, who me?! 
  Second Please state the post this person made that you do not like. Then let us debate what is going on here. I am not taking any sides. But all this chaos flies around and everyone gets mad and upset. Can we at least have a structured argument please? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back