Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Priceless look of pastor Paul Begley

Have to agree that was fucking awesome,as he started to blaspheme Father. LOLThanks for that GakunGak.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Priceless look of pastor Paul Begley

Fucking, love, it. Love it so much.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

You've got to see this, skip to the last 15 seconds :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNcFactC ... r_embedded
I laughed my ass off!
I apologize if this was already posted but I had to share :D

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

Yep, it was good.That look on his face when the cross fell... Priceless muahahahaha Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Priceless look of pastor Paul Begley

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

I could tell he shat bricks :p

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Hilarious! The look on his face really is priceless!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@ wrote:

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

Loved it he sent out an invitation and got answered. Too bad he wont think about it and know the truth.

Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 4:44 AM

Hilarious! The look on his face really is priceless!

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

LMFAO very nice. This mother fucker looked truly shocked.

thnx, hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@ wrote:

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

Thanks, GakunGak, for posting this--hilarious! I had to bookmark it to share with friends...guess Satan showed his (Begley's) stupid butt, huh? Keep on taunting Satan, Xian idiots...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell
LMAO! Thats hilarious! He was scared for his little xtian soul. IF thats how scared he got from a pushed over crucifix, jst imagine the fear in his face wen he meets father and has to deal with atonement!
Hail EA!

Some crackhead talks shit and promotes his xian god, crucifix falls, he shits himself, the end :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

I wish my internet wasn't being so slow, then I could see what's so funny. lol

On 2/10/12, GakunGak <drgnjvnv@... wrote:
I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

It s obvious that what he says is all utter bullshitBUTanother issue emerges: the so called "political correctness". If someone rewrites their shitty book only to appeal muslims then something is even worse than before.Is it only me thinking that soon, muslims gonna flood the whole so called Western World and we all will be forced to live by koran? Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 7:20 PM

Some crackhead talks shit and promotes his xian god, crucifix falls, he shits himself, the end :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@... wrote:

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

LMAO! Thats hilarious! He was scared for his little xtian soul. IF thats how scared he got from a pushed over crucifix, jst imagine the fear in his face wen he meets father and has to deal with atonement!
Hail EA!
Well the same thing happened in my home months ago ago, I wanted a big crucifix gone and it was like 1 meter long. I cursed the object and patiently waited. Days after this, the xian of the home was the reason of it being dropped to the floor 3 times, it became pieces and not only this - but without any rational evidence I was accused of BEING THE REASON WHY IT FELL. I won't continue the story as it gets preety strange and IMO nothing of these is a coincidence. When I was arguing with my teacher at school about jesus existing or not, winds blew through the window and the image of the nazarene was going like a swindle on the prick it was attached to. Funny stuff because I was yelling full of irony about the incident.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Did anyone see the one responsible for the pushed over crucifix? I can't use my third eye at the moment, and I'd love to know which god it was that showed him his lesson.

All in all, that was awesome. Made my night. Lovely.

HAIL ANDRAS!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL BAAL!
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY EMPEROR SATAN AND HER MAGNIFICENCE, LADY LILITH!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT! THE TRUE MASTERS OF EXISTENCE!

~ BEAUTIFUL! ~ HAIL FATHER SATAN!
On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM, GakunGak <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

You are correct, Mike, and I agree with you.
The very core of Islam is violence, that's my
impression, calling jihad and blowing himself up
with TNT/C4 is a real concern for the humanity.
For those terrorists, gitmo was invented.
Obviously those monsters cannot listen to a reason
and they resort to violence so the only solution is
to take them out and if they outnumber us, we take them
out as much as possible with us. There's no way I'll let
Sharia live thru the world...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

It s obvious that what he says is all utter bullshit
BUT
another issue emerges: the so called "political correctness". If someone rewrites their shitty book only to appeal muslims then something is even worse than before.
Is it only me thinking that soon, muslims gonna flood the whole so called Western World and we all will be forced to live by koran?

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

On 2/10/12, GakunGak <drgnjvnv@ wrote:
I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@ wrote:

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

Hail EA!

Well the same thing happened in my home months ago ago, I wanted a big crucifix gone and it was like 1 meter long. I cursed the object and patiently waited. Days after this, the xian of the home was the reason of it being dropped to the floor 3 times, it became pieces and not only this - but without any rational evidence I was accused of BEING THE REASON WHY IT FELL. I won't continue the story as it gets preety strange and IMO nothing of these is a coincidence. When I was arguing with my teacher at school about jesus existing or not, winds blew through the window and the image of the nazarene was going like a swindle on the prick it was attached to. Funny stuff because I was yelling full of irony about the incident.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Great one, thnx for sharing :)

Well, after all Islam is one of the kike trinity so there's no surprise here.It was brought to people by Gabriel so yeah, that fu**** did a really bad job in setting different faiths against each other.They aren't that many different from xtians or those filthy masterminds jews with their judaism. Xtians already had their time, especially during Middle Ages... Is it muslims' turn now?People say that these three (xtianism, judaism and islam) have nothing in common. So a question: how is that, in a world that is basically run by kikes, with kike-controlled mass media, governments etc. both xtianity and islam have so much break through power, so relentlessly promoted and billions and trillions of dollars are spent to strengthen these agendas. One would think, that if they were against jewish businesses, kikes would actually fight them (exactly like they do with the memory of the Third Reich). Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:03 AM

You are correct, Mike, and I agree with you.
The very core of Islam is violence, that's my
impression, calling jihad and blowing himself up
with TNT/C4 is a real concern for the humanity.
For those terrorists, gitmo was invented.
Obviously those monsters cannot listen to a reason
and they resort to violence so the only solution is
to take them out and if they outnumber us, we take them
out as much as possible with us. There's no way I'll let
Sharia live thru the world...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

It s obvious that what he says is all utter bullshit
BUT
another issue emerges: the so called "political correctness". If someone rewrites their shitty book only to appeal muslims then something is even worse than before.
Is it only me thinking that soon, muslims gonna flood the whole so called Western World and we all will be forced to live by koran?

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

On 2/10/12, GakunGak <drgnjvnv@ wrote:
I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

No, but if you watch closely, you can see the crucifix wobbling back and forth ever so slightly for about 2 minutes before it comes down...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joshua Cuono" <cujotsutennou@... wrote:

Did anyone see the one responsible for the pushed over crucifix? I can't use my third eye at the moment, and I'd love to know which god it was that showed him his lesson.

HAIL ANDRAS!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL BAAL!

They would have to kill me first Mike.I will serve Father Satan till my death,because I know I will be with Him and the Gods,if it ever came to that.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Priceless look of pastor Paul Begley

It s obvious that what he says is all utter bullshitBUTanother issue emerges: the so called "political correctness". If someone rewrites their shitty book only to appeal muslims then something is even worse than before.Is it only me thinking that soon, muslims gonna flood the whole so called Western World and we all will be forced to live by koran? Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

All those three have one thing in common: death thru destruction. All have history of violent deaths, genocide, you name it. What they exel in tho is propaganda machine and money gives them that. How do they get money? By fear and deception.
Fear is they greatest oh-no-so-secret-anymore weapon.
To answer your question you basically answered yourself, you do as someone gives you the money tells you to do.
Who's to say all three factions don't have a same financier? The one who has shitload of cash? I tip on Rotchild/Soros and such.
How to control large groups/nations of people? You divide them and pit against each other. That's where religion comes into play. You have the highest ranking religious commander, that answers only to you and no one else, then have him under tight control his minions that will do his bidding. One little slip and he's gone. Or his family, whatever, there has to be some leverage. You badmouth oposite faction and proclaim you are the one truly and just, and forbid ANY other teachings or exploring than of your own. Oh and keep people in fear for "sins" such as burning in hell, stoning, hanging, or inquisition... Once you have people under tight control, then you keep tabs on them, who's active in prayer, who comes to group mass praying and who's slacking behind, and at the first sign of awakening you are bombarded with "sympathy" of those brainwashed and they keep sucking you in. If you are strong willed, you break free. This is a war that only strongest survive.
How to fight this thing?
Well, that might be up to discussion, but my belief is that "always aim for the head". Who's there up top? Take out the leadership and corporate management, the administration and lower ranks start shaking
and wondering "What now?" That's the time to act.
Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus\
Hail All Gods of Hell

Well, after all Islam is one of the kike trinity so there's no surprise here.
It was brought to people by Gabriel so yeah, that fu**** did a really bad job in setting different faiths against each other.
They aren't that many different from xtians or those filthy masterminds jews with their judaism. Xtians already had their time, especially during Middle Ages... Is it muslims' turn now?
People say that these three (xtianism, judaism and islam) have nothing in common. So a question: how is that, in a world that is basically run by kikes, with kike-controlled mass media, governments etc. both xtianity and islam have so much break through power, so relentlessly promoted and billions and trillions of dollars are spent to strengthen these agendas. One would think, that if they were against jewish businesses, kikes would actually fight them (exactly like they do with the memory of the Third Reich).

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

What's more--have you seen the fallout from this--people are freaking out! Xians are SURE it is proof of "demonic forces" and that Satan is somehow "afraid" of that stupid crucifix--right, as if! They also say Atheists think it was a stunt, and are trying to figure out how it was done. Begley himself said in a follow-up video that he pinned that thing securely to the wall--Atheists, NOW do you believe in Satan? Christians--He is the powerful God, not those false aliens you worship! Bet you that video goes viral--but of course Xians will completely misunderstand what it all means...Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

No, but if you watch closely, you can see the crucifix wobbling back and forth ever so slightly for about 2 minutes before it comes down...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joshua Cuono" <cujotsutennou@ wrote:

HAIL ANDRAS!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL BAAL!

I guess there will be lots on heads rolling. I would rather be dead than not to be an SS. Hail Satan

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  They would have to kill me first Mike.I will serve Father Satan till my death,because I know I will be with Him and the Gods,if it ever came to that.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

It s obvious that what he says is all utter bullshitBUT another issue emerges: the so called "political correctness". If someone rewrites their shitty book only to appeal muslims then something is even worse than before.Is it only me thinking that soon, muslims gonna flood the whole so called Western World and we all will be forced to live by koran?  Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

Well We will just have to make sure that will never happen.I'd rather kill them than being killed (if it comes to that). Or at the very least they won't take my hide easily. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:00 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I laughed my ass off!

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

They are PR/Spin doctors, they have to be!
When something "works", it's a god's miracle, if
nothing happens, it's god's will, pray more.
At least this wacko nutjob admitted that the crucifix
fell face down on the floor and not on a stack of magazines :)

Hail Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail All Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

What's more--have you seen the fallout from this--people are freaking out! Xians are SURE it is proof of "demonic forces" and that Satan is somehow "afraid" of that stupid crucifix--right, as if! They also say Atheists think it was a stunt, and are trying to figure out how it was done. Begley himself said in a follow-up video that he pinned that thing securely to the wall--Atheists, NOW do you believe in Satan? Christians--He is the powerful God, not those false aliens you worship! Bet you that video goes viral--but of course Xians will completely misunderstand what it all means...Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Joshua Cuono" <cujotsutennou@ wrote:

HAIL ANDRAS!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL BAAL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back