Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pressure on Crown chakra

Nasir Khan

<td val[/IMG]for the past few days whjeever i go into a trance i get a buzz/tingling sensation/pressure on my crown chakra then it spreads to the entire head& 3rd eye,there is a kaleidoscope pf colors then i get to see(if FATHER SATAN or HIS DEMONS want to show me )something.
   Q? is the pressure in trance normal after the trance i feel as if i have superhuman strenght with all the energy in my body
[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

It must be the energy seething from the demons you're coming into contact with-especially if you are on a different energy level. I had a nasty headache when i was opening my third eye for several days. It sounds like you're on the right direction. You are lucky, I've been a satanist for about a month, and have opened my chakras, but i still haven't contacted my GD, even tried pendulum/ouija board. One question, do you keep you eyes open during power meditation or not, and is there anyway to accelerate process of coming into contact with you GD or even successful summoning a demon?

Hail Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

for the past few days whjeever i go into a trance i get a buzz/tingling sensation/pressure on my crown chakra then it spreads to the entire head& 3rd eye,there is a kaleidoscope pf colors then i get to see(if FATHER SATAN or HIS DEMONS want to show me )something.
   Q? is the pressure in trance normal after the trance i feel as if i have superhuman strenght with all the energy in my body

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

Quite normal. I get it alot when I meditate and cleanse with the sun. But especially if I commune with Amon Ra.
Sometimes its painful.

Mine feels like lightheaded with a feeling of pressure...guess you could call it that.

I hear a buzzing sound for about 2 seconds....reminds me of a fly trapped under a flat piece of paper.

Get used to it...it happens.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

for the past few days whjeever i go into a trance i get a buzz/tingling sensation/pressure on my crown chakra then it spreads to the entire head& 3rd eye,there is a kaleidoscope pf colors then i get to see(if FATHER SATAN or HIS DEMONS want to show me )something.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

<td val[/IMG]i close my eyes while meditating took me 3 months to get my GD.I may be harping on the same tune but wen u r strong enough your GD will come to u? meanwhile why don't you look up the demons under"Gods of hell" and try chanting  their  names.

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back