Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Preparing for the Upcoming Workings in 2014. Infromation

hoodedcobra666

A new 90 year working is on the way. 
People need to prepare themselves and build up their energies. 
We will hit them real hard and a programm is being prepared so that all new people can participate. 
Until then, focus your energies on flooding the internet, flood it everywhere you can so the more and more people will come and know the Truth of Satan, as to save themselves and their Souls. This will also open uo the routes upon when our workings will manifest. 
Focus 15 minutes of your day, like you would do in a working, to distribute the Black Sun PDF and website, but first and foremost the Joy of Satan. 
They will face damnation.
 I am also planning on making a meditation programm as to help these very new people grow in power fast and join the fight about halfways in the year or workings, depending on if they will follow this.
In anyway the Working must be done. I say we give everyone 40 days to finish all their workings. But the working will be posted soon. There will be multiple dates so all people can join, when these are available. Until them...empower yourselves and keep steady in your meditations. 
We have been giving them severe damage and we ought continue. They were laughing years back and they think they own it all, doing all sorts of atrocity.
We are not the ones to sit back and watch. We are the ones who will act relentlessly, destroy and then, rebuild the world once again. Let your Gentile Soul roar and let loose the storm- We are reclaiming what is ours. They thought they could rule the world like this? 
Lets show them all what real punishment and pain is. 
The TRUTH OF OUR FATHER SATAN SHALL PREVAIL!
Its not my Will, Its SATAN'S WILL AND *OUR* WILL. 
SIEG HEIL!!! 
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Wow, just what I've anticipated, "take my hand lets have a blast" literally... Blast xD so em.... Wow things are getting real busy. Did you really just say 90 year? :p

I need a ritual for my baby I need him to be free,its full time now they set him free this week,can my group member help me to get his freedom...Sent from my BlackBerry® device from DigicelFrom: <yc28@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 05 Jan 2014 08:47:55 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] RE: Preparing for the Upcoming Workings in 2014. Infromation
  Looking forward for the next group ritual. I am charging my energies to make an impact.

Right now am up meditating on everything I need you all to help my baby to be freeSent from my BlackBerry® device from DigicelFrom: nichelle1986@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 16:52:45 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] RE: Preparing for the Upcoming Workings in 2014. Infromation
  I need a ritual for my baby I need him to be free,its full time now they set him free this week,can my group member help me to get his freedom...Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel<hr>From: <yc28@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 05 Jan 2014 08:47:55 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] RE: Preparing for the Upcoming Workings in 2014. Infromation
  Looking forward for the next group ritual. I am charging my energies to make an impact.

Thank you hoodedcobra666 for this useful information I was looking forward to read!!I would kindly ask you not to forget to add these important information on the new forum as some people abandoned the yahoo groups and we cannot miss some Brothers/Sister from the ritual !!
OK I'll check if I can live 90 years from now to complete the ritual... joking ;)

HAIL SATAN!!!   

Er, you're a high priest now, Cobra? Did i miss something here? Heh. I
have been away for a few weeks. Moving...but I say, could not be given
to a more deserving person! *sigh* I so want to be a priestess of
Father myself, but I would never outright ask for such a thing. Except
from him and he already knows, 'cause I asked him. ^

On 1/7/14, ancientgods_666@... <ancientgods_666@... wrote:
Thank you hoodedcobra666 for this useful information I was looking forward
to read!!
I would kindly ask you not to forget to add these important information on
the new forum as some people abandoned the yahoo groups and we cannot miss
some Brothers/Sister from the ritual !!

OK I'll check if I can live 90 years from now to complete the ritual...
joking ;)

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]Yes. This was a typo, though I am certain I did not do any mistake. In anyway- yes. 90 days.
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] RE: Preparing for the Upcoming Workings in 2014. Infromation
Sent: Thu, Jan 9, 2014 2:07:39 PM

Hey how Did it say 
Alisson passino but not ur email?, I wanna do the same 
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 9, 2014, at 12:14 PM, "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
  Er, you're a high priest now, Cobra? Did i miss something here? Heh. I
have been away for a few weeks. Moving...but I say, could not be given
to a more deserving person! *sigh* I so want to be a priestess of
Father myself, but I would never outright ask for such a thing. Except
from him and he already knows, 'cause I asked him. ^

On 1/7/14, ancientgods_666@... <ancientgods_666@... wrote:
Thank you hoodedcobra666 for this useful information I was looking forward
to read!!
I would kindly ask you not to forget to add these important information on
the new forum as some people abandoned the yahoo groups and we cannot miss
some Brothers/Sister from the ritual !!

OK I'll check if I can live 90 years from now to complete the ritual...
joking ;)

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back