Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Premature birth

eu71992

What date of birth should I take, if for example the person has been born 2 weeks prematurly?

SPEAKING of which

What in a chart indicates an early birth?

And how does a soul attach to a body exactly after birth? And how does the soul find the body to begin with?

There's really very little information on that matter. I believe (this is a personal theory that may only work in my head) that the astrological scenario for a given point in time and space binds the soul to the body. The soul that best synchronizes with this energetic scenario will be born in the most appropriate body at that moment.

This would explain why the strongest souls are born with a very long time between each life, as the scenario needs to be ideal (such as major, maybe rare aspects/configurations between specific planets). It could also explain cycles of events and people's involvement with them.

However, I also do believe that with a strong enough soul or with the aid of the Gods, one can choose when to be born and this changes things significantly. Maybe, only maybe, premature births sometimes happen because the soul is forcing birth.
Other than that, I really don't know what could be said about this. I also have never seen any indications of early birth in a chart nor any author that speaks on this subject. At least not consistently.

--- In [email protected], <bunpuppet@... wrote:

SPEAKING of which

And how does a soul attach to a body exactly after birth? And how does the soul find the body to begin with?

There are astrologers who deal with what are called prenatal epoch charts. I haven't gotten into that too deeply, but I have read in some books about the topic but can't remember which book(s) or which author(s). Most of my books on astrology are in storage at the moment. However, A T Mann is the main astrologer on the topic. He is not just an astrologer as well. His books cover many subjects & his degree is in architecture. Too bad he isn't a Satanist. He would be a good one.
My thoughts below still are not complete & begs other questions:
Many astrologers have debated the topic of why astrology works. Most conclude that it only makes sense in light of reincarnation. Why it works is not the topic I wish to get into here. If one views that in the light of reincarnation, then how can one claim that to be the case when there are more people living on the planet now than all who have ever lived before sum total? That's what we are told anyway. How do we know? Either way? Some astrologers say that the soul actually chooses the parents based on it's needs. Well when you consider that the characteristics of the parents are in the birth chart, then yes that would be true as well.
In light of that, then the soul would need to attach at conception, not at birth. To me, it has to be at conception to make any sense. I feel that each soul has it's race & each race, it's soul. However, I am at a loss to explain mixed races. Or even people who have only minute parts of other races from years gone by. It only takes a few generations to restore the majority genetics back to the main race again. Just do the math. Hope you understand fractions &/or decimals.
Obviously, transmigration is in reality what we should be dealing here, non reincarnation. Royalty always tried to maintain racial & bloodline purity as many believe that they will return in their descendants. That brings up another topic. What if one has none for whatever reason, then what? I have read some occult works that state something along the lines "woe to the man who has no children". (I think is the Divine Pyamander - ?)That bothers me personally. The reason that many who run things on this planet, past & present, jew or gentile, have plans laid out for hundreds of years. If they themselves aren't going to be around after they die, then why would that even matter? Why would they really care? Simply let their own descendants take care of themselves. Even the jews have plans for multiple generations. They too, also believe in transmigration. However, they seem to care less about the blood purity at the lower levels. Additionally at the top levels part of their take over tactics are to breed wit the aristocracy of the take-over society to breed their traits in & the host society's traits out. (Again at the aristocracy levels. British aristocracy for example is almost all jewish now as breeding has destroyed anything remotely pure in what was there. That is just one example. If I remember correctly, then the so-called Black Nobility is mainly jewish infested aristocracy. (Maybe Don or Maxine could clarify further?) So there is another issue of discussion in that issue. Keep reading.)
My thoughts are that if there is a premature birth, it could be because the soul could not find the correct set of parents to latch on to at conception to satisfy it's own future needs as closely as normally occurs. (Begs other questions, I know.) Then, based on that, it chooses the closest that it can find at conception that would fit the bill based upon a full term pregnancy going premature. In doing so, it allows for a possible premature birth survivability birth calculation knowing that the fetus needs to be developed to a certain point to survive outside the womb. When the time occurs past that point of what is considered survivability, then the birth process begins for the baby & the mother. That being the case, the mother's chart should reflect this fact as well. The father isn't part of the birth process & could even be dead for whatever reason by the time the birth occurs. So I don't see the level of requirement in a man's chart for this that I do for the mother. For example, many a man has impregnated his wife or girlfriend, then killed in battle at times of war long before the baby was born. Full-term or otherwise. Now maybe it would be in his chart anyway if he had not died. I have tried to calculate the death of someone by using a chart of their child as if their child were still alive. (We have discussed the death issue here before if you are new to this group.)
There are transits in a woman's chart that don't always demonstrate pregnancy/birth, but are beneficial to the birth process. Offhand, I think it may be Mars/Jupiter transits that can actually assist in making the birth go smoother, however, they alone do not indicate pregnancy/birth. I would have to look it up to verify that planetary combination.
That is my theory on the issue. However, not having children makes me wonder a lot about the validity of that theory. If my theory is correct, then could not having children mean something else? Then what if you do have children, and say they die before they themselves have any children. Then what? Well, that's my two cents. For what it's worth. Maybe someone can come up with their own ideas based on mine.
m_18Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:45 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] RE: Premature birth

There's really very little information on that matter. I believe (this is a personal theory that may only work in my head) that the astrological scenario for a given point in time and space binds the soul to the body. The soul that best synchronizes with this energetic scenario will be born in the most appropriate body at that moment.

This would explain why the strongest souls are born with a very long time between each life, as the scenario needs to be ideal (such as major, maybe rare aspects/configurations between specific planets). It could also explain cycles of events and people's involvement with them.

However, I also do believe that with a strong enough soul or with the aid of the Gods, one can choose when to be born and this changes things significantly. Maybe, only maybe, premature births sometimes happen because the soul is forcing birth.
Other than that, I really don't know what could be said about this. I also have never seen any indications of early birth in a chart nor any author that speaks on this subject. At least not consistently.

--- In [email protected], <bunpuppet@... wrote:

SPEAKING of which

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back