Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Praying to Satan

Mc Rundown

Is it that you can only request Father Satan to help you through ritual or you can also talk to him like your own earthly father? My other question is can you offer prayers to Father Satan by just talking to Him or it has to be in form of a ritual?

<td val[/IMG]I talk to Satan and our Demons all the time.But ritual is to help us feel their presents and to build a strong relationship with our Gentile Gods.But you can talk to them as friends because they are our best friends.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Praying to Satan
Sent: Thu, Oct 18, 2012 6:24:07 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Is it that you can only request Father Satan to help you through ritual or you can also talk to him like your own earthly father? My other question is can you offer prayers to Father Satan by just talking to Him or it has to be in form of a ritual?
[/TD]

Just focus on his face/sigil and talk to him. Just make sure you have a valid reason to do that, as the Powers of Hell are busy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mc Rundown <mcrundown@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kyrique B <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
How do I pray to Satan and how do I know he heard me?
You can do the standard ritual at first: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

In my opinion about the second part of your question is that you must believe really that Father Satan is by your side and that he is listening to you. You might also feel more calm after the ritual but everyone is different.

HAIL SATAN.

i actually had an interesting thing happen to me yesterfay...i SWEAR this is true...i had to get up early one day and had no alarm, so as i was going to bed i pictured father's sigil in my mind and asked him to please wake me up at an assigned time...AND IT HAPPENED! i woke up dead on the mark of when i wanted to!

I also recently had a test in school that i thought was impossible until i prayed for success while picturing father's sigil in my mind - and i not only passed but did rather well on it! Thank you, father!

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 6:28 AM, to.spyros <to.spyros@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kyrique B <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:

You can do the standard ritual at first: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

In my opinion about the second part of your question is that you must believe really that Father Satan is by your side and that he is listening to you. You might also feel more calm after the ritual but everyone is different.

HAIL SATAN.

Don't depend on prayer. It's better if you do everything yourself: set the alarm and go to bed earlier. Study harder, sleep well the night before the exam and eat a good breakfast as usual. This is what Satanism is about: self-sufficiency. There are many methods on the Power Meditations and Satanic Witchcraft to help you in these issues.This isn't Christianity, to pray for something and then get it.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:47:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Praying to Satan

i actually had an interesting thing happen to me yesterfay...i SWEAR this is true...i had to get up early one day and had no alarm, so as i was going to bed i pictured father's sigil in my mind and asked him to please wake me up at an assigned time...AND IT HAPPENED! i woke up dead on the mark of when i wanted to!

I also recently had a test in school that i thought was impossible until i prayed for success while picturing father's sigil in my mind - and i not only passed but did rather well on it! Thank you, father!

HAIL SATAN.

yes, i know and understand all of that...but you see, i had no alarm...

i did not mention this in my previous post, but concerning my test it was a series of unexpected and drastic circumstances that had ruined my already common-sense efforts to do well on the tes, such as eating well and resting properly as you described

I always do things myself as much as possible. i understand that. But if, having already been responsible and done everything that was in my power, i may resort to asking father for help...this is what happened here...i already did everything in my power, so thats why i asked father for help.

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  Don't depend on prayer. It's better if you do everything yourself: set the alarm and go to bed earlier. Study harder, sleep well the night before the exam and eat a good breakfast as usual.  This is what Satanism is about: self-sufficiency. There are many methods on the Power Meditations and Satanic Witchcraft to help you in these issues. This isn't Christianity, to pray for something and then get it.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:47:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Praying to Satan

HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back