Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Praise to Father Satan! for he has once again protected his own!

For Father has just saved my life and my dads as well.
This morning we woke up to the smell of gas in our home. I didnt know what to do in this situation though I did know not to turn on the lights or use the phone and open the windows and get out of the house in case of a gas leak. as nervous as i was i heard Fathers voice telling me to keep calm and to call someone for help he specifically said company. i knew he ment the gas company to come and check for possible gas leak.

they came out but the fire men didnt find anything. however the gas company did. they foudn a slight gas leak in our oven. and the reading was so high he had to diconnect the oven and remove the brass line. the reading for a normal oven is 100 to 200 and goes down after a minute or two. the reading for my oven was 1,200 and continuing to go higher.

He suggested to replace the oven asap and to keep it disconnected. he also got measurements of carbon monoxide in the oven as well.

the thing is this applience is the origional house applience when the place was built this this house is very old. and the past two years we had gas smells coming from our oven when we cooked with it to the point it lasted the entire time we had it on. and it would get so strong it made me sick to my stomach and dizzy. but it never got so bad until this past year.

as isaid i heard father telling me to do what i had to do to get someone to come out here to look at it. i knew to use the neighbors phone which i did and stayed got everyone out until the fire department and nicor came out here to check it.

if it hadnt been for father encouraging me to call someoen ot look at this thing i dont know what would be if i didnt. im erternaly greatful to father for what he has done for me today. i will never forget how he always protects his own people. as we speak i am in tears of gratitude for his protection and love. when the guy left after he checked our oven i lit fathers candle got on my knees and thanked him with tears i had of joy that he had protected me and my family(my dad and my 3 cats) and recited the enochain keys and if u also look on ure calanders its monday his day of honor.

thank u again father for your divine ultimate protection for without you my life wouldnt be possible. you will always forever have my love,and service and friendship and gratitude.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!

PRAISE AND HAIL SATAN WHO LIVETHS AND REIGNS FOR EVER AND EVER MORE!!

That's beautiful, Sister! I'm glad you are all okay; he does indeed
protect his own, and those we love. Hail Father Satan forever!

On 3/21/11, Desdemona the Wicked <satansdiamond666@... wrote:
This morning we woke up to the smell of gas in our home. I didnt know what
to do in this situation though I did know not to turn on the lights or use
the phone and open the windows and get out of the house in case of a gas
leak. as nervous as i was i heard Fathers voice telling me to keep calm and
to call someone for help he specifically said company. i knew he ment the
gas company to come and check for possible gas leak.

they came out but the fire men didnt find anything. however the gas company
did. they foudn a slight gas leak in our oven. and the reading was so high
he had to diconnect the oven and remove the brass line. the reading for a
normal oven is 100 to 200 and goes down after a minute or two. the reading
for my oven was 1,200 and continuing to go higher.

He suggested to replace the oven asap and to keep it disconnected. he also
got measurements of carbon monoxide in the oven as well.

the thing is this applience is the origional house applience when the place
was built this this house is very old. and the past two years we had gas
smells coming from our oven when we cooked with it to the point it lasted
the entire time we had it on. and it would get so strong it made me sick to
my stomach and dizzy. but it never got so bad until this past year.

as isaid i heard father telling me to do what i had to do to get someone to
come out here to look at it. i knew to use the neighbors phone which i did
and stayed got everyone out until the fire department and nicor came out
here to check it.

if it hadnt been for father encouraging me to call someoen ot look at this
thing i dont know what would be if i didnt. im erternaly greatful to father
for what he has done for me today. i will never forget how he always
protects his own people. as we speak i am in tears of gratitude for his
protection and love. when the guy left after he checked our oven i lit
fathers candle got on my knees and thanked him with tears i had of joy that
he had protected me and my family(my dad and my 3 cats) and recited the
enochain keys and if u also look on ure calanders its monday his day of
honor.

thank u again father for your divine ultimate protection for without you my
life wouldnt be possible. you will always forever have my love,and service
and friendship and gratitude.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!

that is beautiful hail father and the gods! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 4:33:46 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Praise to Father Satan! for he has once again protected his own!

here to check it.

honor.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!

HAIL SATAN ! PRAISE TO HIM FOR EVER !WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE A SUCH LOVING, CARING AND PROTECTIVE FATHER !HAIL SATAN, HAIL !!!
De : Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mar 22 mars 2011, 21h 14min 40s
Objet : Re: [JoyofSatan666] Praise to Father Satan! for he has once again protected his own!

that is beautiful hail father and the gods! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 4:33:46 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Praise to Father Satan! for he has once again protected his own!

here to check it.

honor.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!

Awesome! Thank you for sharing, we always need to hear these testimonies to Father Satan's greatness--he WILL protect his own. I found that out when he once actually had to kill someone in order to protect me--I have never doubted him again! Glad to hear everything turned out fine and you and your family are safe....Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Desdemona the Wicked" <satansdiamond666@... wrote:

This morning we woke up to the smell of gas in our home. I didnt know what to do in this situation though I did know not to turn on the lights or use the phone and open the windows and get out of the house in case of a gas leak. as nervous as i was i heard Fathers voice telling me to keep calm and to call someone for help he specifically said company. i knew he ment the gas company to come and check for possible gas leak.

they came out but the fire men didnt find anything. however the gas company did. they foudn a slight gas leak in our oven. and the reading was so high he had to diconnect the oven and remove the brass line. the reading for a normal oven is 100 to 200 and goes down after a minute or two. the reading for my oven was 1,200 and continuing to go higher.

He suggested to replace the oven asap and to keep it disconnected. he also got measurements of carbon monoxide in the oven as well.

the thing is this applience is the origional house applience when the place was built this this house is very old. and the past two years we had gas smells coming from our oven when we cooked with it to the point it lasted the entire time we had it on. and it would get so strong it made me sick to my stomach and dizzy. but it never got so bad until this past year.

as isaid i heard father telling me to do what i had to do to get someone to come out here to look at it. i knew to use the neighbors phone which i did and stayed got everyone out until the fire department and nicor came out here to check it.

if it hadnt been for father encouraging me to call someoen ot look at this thing i dont know what would be if i didnt. im erternaly greatful to father for what he has done for me today. i will never forget how he always protects his own people. as we speak i am in tears of gratitude for his protection and love. when the guy left after he checked our oven i lit fathers candle got on my knees and thanked him with tears i had of joy that he had protected me and my family(my dad and my 3 cats) and recited the enochain keys and if u also look on ure calanders its monday his day of honor.

thank u again father for your divine ultimate protection for without you my life wouldnt be possible. you will always forever have my love,and service and friendship and gratitude.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!

That's amazing!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Awesome! Thank you for sharing, we always need to hear these testimonies to Father Satan's greatness--he WILL protect his own. I found that out when he once actually had to kill someone in order to protect me--I have never doubted him again! Glad to hear everything turned out fine and you and your family are safe....Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Desdemona the Wicked" <satansdiamond666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!

yes he is a wonderful loving caring god. and i am more greatful to him each day and i will neverf forget how much he loves us all as his own. i am still in tears is gratitude for what he has done to protect me and those i love. an thats wonderful moonshadow yet another great example of how father shows he truely loves us and will always protect us. thank u everyone for your replies. he has my undying gratitude and love, he will always come first in my life first and foremost, as he always has.for without him i wouldnt be here. thank u father for the great love and protection you have shown me.

PRAISE AND HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER MORE!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hersheyliciousroxy" <hersheyliciousroxy@... wrote:

That's amazing!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Desdemona the Wicked" <satansdiamond666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back