Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Praise Jesus, Hail Satan!

techie74354

Ave Brothers and Sisters,

If this were a Christian group, I suppose this would be as close to a 'praise report' as one could come. For the last few months, I've been actively involved in a small Pentecostal church here in NE Oklahoma. I've gone out of my way to befriend the pastor and his wife and have been invited to their house and even to family events many times. I've been the perfect Christian brother and I've become extremely close with the pastors wife.

Tonight, she and I had a great makeout session while her husband was out at the store. :)
Tomorrow night, while church is going on, she and I plan to take the next step.

Thankfully, Jesus is working strong in my life and I'm going to have a crisis of conscious and confess everything to the pastor in a few days. Finding out his wife was unfaithful is going to devastate this man and probably severely damage the church. It might even force it to close.

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan, carry on you're doing a good job. Turning her into a Satanist will be even better!
--- On Sun, 8/30/09, techie74354 <nightchild@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Praise Jesus, Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 6:44 AM

If this were a Christian group, I suppose this would be as close to a 'praise report' as one could come. For the last few months, I've been actively involved in a small Pentecostal church here in NE Oklahoma. I've gone out of my way to befriend the pastor and his wife and have been invited to their house and even to family events many times. I've been the perfect Christian brother and I've become extremely close with the pastors wife.

Tonight, she and I had a great makeout session while her husband was out at the store. :)

Thankfully, Jesus is working strong in my life and I'm going to have a crisis of conscious and confess everything to the pastor in a few days. Finding out his wife was unfaithful is going to devastate this man and probably severely damage the church. It might even force it to close.

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony
[/TD]

IMO this is immoral.....

and more than likely her husband will beat you up

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "techie74354" <nightchild@... wrote:

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stan84ely" <stan84ely@... wrote:
IMO this is immoral.....

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "techie74354" <nightchild@ wrote:

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
You'd first have to assume Satanists have christian morals.

"Do what ye will shall make the whole of the law"

fuck morals of xians

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 2:21 PM, stan84ely <stan84ely@... wrote:
  IMO this is immoral.....

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "techie74354" <nightchild@... wrote:

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

Dude u seriously kick ass
Al i did is take a muslim dochters virginity and and start to conver her to satanism

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

Immoral?? And is it moral to force people to believe in a lie and to benefit from it??

stan84ely - Spiritual Satanism follows the Left-hand Path. Familiarise with it firs and then judge.

Maybe for you it is immoral, but it seems that techie7435 is cunning, wise and willing to fight, thus serving our Father well.

where there is war, there is no morality

GO SCREW THE WOMAN!! DESTROY THE CHURCH!! MAY FATHER BE WITH YOU!!

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stan84ely" <stan84ely@... wrote:

IMO this is immoral.....

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "techie74354" <nightchild@ wrote:

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

It made me laugh !!!!!!So much for Xian morality lol.  
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:49:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Praise Jesus, Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan, carry on you're doing a good job. Turning her into a Satanist will be even better!
--- On Sun, 8/30/09, techie74354 <nightchild@cableone .net wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Praise Jesus, Hail Satan!
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 6:44 AM

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony
[/TD]

I don't see it as a moral conflict at all. If this were a physical war, we'd think nothing of using any means necessary to win. Why is a spiritual war any different? Why should it be.

Also, I'm not responsible for her moral lapses. If she was as committed to her path as she claims (and should be) NOTHING I do could make her stray. Remember their own Bible says that "sin" begins in the heart and mind. If she is this easy for me to ply, her heart is not with her husband.

So I'm sorry that some may see it as immoral. I see torturing people and burning them alive as immoral too but it certainly didn't stop the Christians, did it?

Her morals are her problem. My mission is that of Father Satan, not to protect her virtue.

Hail Satan!
AnthonySent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 19:11:35 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Praise Jesus, Hail Satan!
  Immoral?? And is it moral to force people to believe in a lie and to benefit from it??

stan84ely - Spiritual Satanism follows the Left-hand Path. Familiarise with it firs and then judge.

Maybe for you it is immoral, but it seems that techie7435 is cunning, wise and willing to fight, thus serving our Father well.

where there is war, there is no morality

GO SCREW THE WOMAN!! DESTROY THE CHURCH!! MAY FATHER BE WITH YOU!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "stan84ely" <stan84ely@. .. wrote:

IMO this is immoral.....

HS!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "techie74354" <nightchild@ wrote:

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

LoL this post cracks me up.........HailSatan.......shadowwhispr --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "techie74354" <nightchild@... wrote:

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

Hail Brother,
praise the lord!!!!
Amazing picture,wish i could join...
Why dont you ask her,if she doesnt want to make a trio..
Im such a innocent girl ;)!Better idea,i'll take the husband!
We both win!;))
Hails!And sorry this message was a must...it intrigued me!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowwhispr7" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

LoL this post cracks me up.........HailSatan.......shadowwhispr --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "techie74354" <nightchild@ wrote:

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

I didn't want to start a whole new thread but I thought it would be interesting to share what became of my plan for the preachers wife.

As planned, she and I "made beautiful love" Sunday night as her husband was at the pulpit preaching yet another hellfire and brimstone sermon to his sheep. She said it was "absolutely beautiful" and she wants us to get together again this weekend.

I think I'm going to get with her a few more times not just because the sex was pretty good but for another reason I thought about while we were together: one time could be seen as a lapse, something that she just slipped on, and it could be recovered from. But if she has an ongoing affair, there will be not only the intense guilt she's bound to feel but also will weaken her "Oh I'm sorry honey, it was a one time moral lapse" argument.

So I'm going to see her for a while. Not only will it give me pretty good sex, but will also allow me to further wear down her defenses, make sure the impact is at its maximum, and maybe even introduce her to Satanism.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know how it was progressing.

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

ahhh Sweet Revenge AYY BROTHER!!!!! NICE WORK!

Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 1:17:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Praise Jesus, Hail Satan!

Hail Brother,
praise the lord!!!!
Amazing picture,wish i could join...
Why dont you ask her,if she doesnt want to make a trio..
Im such a innocent girl ;)!Better idea,i'll take the husband!
We both win!;))
Hails!And sorry this message was a must...it intrigued me!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "shadowwhispr7" <shadowwhispr7@ ... wrote:

LoL this post cracks me up.........HailSata n.......shadowwh ispr --- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "techie74354" <nightchild@ wrote:

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

I didn't want to start a whole new thread but I thought it would be interesting to share what became of my plan for the preachers wife.

As planned, she and I "made beautiful love" Sunday night as her husband was at the pulpit preaching yet another hellfire and brimstone sermon to his sheep. She said it was "absolutely beautiful" and she wants us to get together again this weekend.

I think I'm going to get with her a few more times not just because the sex was pretty good but for another reason I thought about while we were together: one time could be seen as a lapse, something that she just slipped on, and it could be recovered from. But if she has an ongoing affair, there will be not only the intense guilt she's bound to feel but also will weaken her "Oh I'm sorry honey, it was a one time moral lapse" argument.

So I'm going to see her for a while. Not only will it give me pretty good sex, but will also allow me to further wear down her defenses, make sure the impact is at its maximum, and maybe even introduce her to Satanism.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know how it was progressing.

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony
Sounds like a great plan to me brother!

What are you people doing?!

You are all so blind, what do you possibly think you are achieving by fucking some xian preachers wife? Nothing! You are wasting the Gods Time you foolish little child!

These xians get away with pedophilia and mass murder on a daily basis, a sex scandal and an unfaithful wife will do nothing! You are not advancing Spiritual Satanism in any way, and you are certainly not fighting the Enemy! You are just fucking!

Even the heading of this post. . "praise . . . ." you are all so Ignorant! The original hebrew meaning of the fictional "saviors" name, means "May His Name Be Blotted Out" so you are all saying May Father Satan's Name Be Blotted Out! Wake Up People!

You are all praising our Enemy! You are giving them Power! So I ask Again, what are you people Doing?!

We – The Truly Dedicated Warriors of Father Satan and the Gods – are busy fighting a WAR! This is a serious matter! We put our lives on the Line! Meditation, Online Warfare, Spiritual Warfare, These are what must be focused on! Not satisfying your sexual needs and acting like you are doing some service to the Gods!

So cut this Fucking Post, and never again say that fictitious entities name again! Or you will be seen as our enemy, and you will be dealt with like one!

And So I say this to All the Truly Dedicated Warriors of Father Satan and the Gods - Those who are actually fighting - May you Always Keep Strong In Father Satan!

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

Just look at i like this how would u feel when your wife gets fucked
Ull be pretty down right
Hell be to busy fightin is wife so no warfaring for him for a while
And he may find out that his "god" is bullcrap
So there is a small change this may work so just let the guy fuck the priest his wife

Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vovimbaghie" <vovimbaghie@... wrote:

You are all so blind, what do you possibly think you are achieving by fucking some xian preachers wife? Nothing! You are wasting the Gods Time you foolish little child!

These xians get away with pedophilia and mass murder on a daily basis, a sex scandal and an unfaithful wife will do nothing! You are not advancing Spiritual Satanism in any way, and you are certainly not fighting the Enemy! You are just fucking!

Even the heading of this post. . "praise . . . ." you are all so Ignorant! The original hebrew meaning of the fictional "saviors" name, means "May His Name Be Blotted Out" so you are all saying May Father Satan's Name Be Blotted Out! Wake Up People!

You are all praising our Enemy! You are giving them Power! So I ask Again, what are you people Doing?!

We – The Truly Dedicated Warriors of Father Satan and the Gods – are busy fighting a WAR! This is a serious matter! We put our lives on the Line! Meditation, Online Warfare, Spiritual Warfare, These are what must be focused on! Not satisfying your sexual needs and acting like you are doing some service to the Gods!

So cut this Fucking Post, and never again say that fictitious entities name again! Or you will be seen as our enemy, and you will be dealt with like one!

And So I say this to All the Truly Dedicated Warriors of Father Satan and the Gods - Those who are actually fighting - May you Always Keep Strong In Father Satan!

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!

If you allowed yourself to offend us than perhaps I shall offend you a bit.

If you are a berserker, go screaming "Hail Satan" and killing everybody around or yelling SATAN IS TRUE AND IS NOT EVIL - I'm sure you'll convert many people.

1st of all, you are criticising somebody's effort. The person IS fighting but secretly - only a blind would not see that it is called TACTICS.

2nd of all, what would be better - to kill an enemy or to convert him/her? Many would agree that conversion is better, as it not only weakens the enemy but STRENGTHENS our ranks. The person that is doing this is thinking MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. Every converted is a potential chance for another converted person.

It's surprising that you are the only one that didn't notice it...

Oh, and do you know that something, which is controversial attracts MORE attention?

So, I suggest you stop being aggressive and offensive towards us, calm down and learn by heart that there are different ways of approaching the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vovimbaghie" <vovimbaghie@... wrote:

We � The Truly Dedicated Warriors of Father Satan and the Gods � are busy fighting a WAR! This is a serious matter! We put our lives on the Line! Meditation, Online Warfare, Spiritual Warfare, These are what must be focused on! Not satisfying your sexual needs and acting like you are doing some service to the Gods!

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!

Greetings Brother,

I appreciate your passionate feedback on this issue and I wanted to take a few moments to address your concerns and explain a few things that I don't think you've considered. Please read my comments interspersed within your comments below. I will enclose my response to each part of your message in <MY RESPONSE</MY RESPONSE tags so you'll know where they start and stop in each part.

<MY RESPONSE
Consider this: while leading a single preachers wife astray may not seem like a huge deed, the further implications are much more important than just one woman or one marriage.

This is a mid-sized church with quite a few members. Overall, the church is what I would call spiritually lukewarm in their beliefs. From my investigation, it definitely wouldn't take a lot to help this church fall.

Leading this woman astray will cause severe emotional distress to a preacher I know is already starting to question his Christian beliefs. I believe he will see his wife's betrayal as a final betrayal by God and that will cause him to stray himself. As such, this church will be without a leader for some time (it's an independent church) and many members will be effected by this as well and possibly stray.

The ultimate end of all of this isn't sex or gratification anymore than when soldiers in war use rape as a tool. It's a tool to destroy the church from the inside and it's been used as a tool many times before by many other people. Why? Because it works.
</MY RESPONSE

<MY RESPONSE
In this case, my goal is not to advance Spiritual Satanism directly but to destroy a church and, thus, an enemy encampment. And, as I explained in the paragraphs above, an unfaithful wife can have very important consequences. Consider how many spouses have been led to everything from religious questioning to outright murder because of an unfaithful spouse. I'm sure most wouldn't consider that "doing nothing", would they?
</MY RESPONSE

<MY RESPONSE
It seems you missed the sarcasm behind the title of the post. Since I am integrating myself into a Christian church, I felt it would be appropriate to title the post with a light hearted, Christian theme. Did you miss the "But Jesus is working strong in my life.." part? The Christian references were all very tongue and cheek.
</MY RESPONSE

<MY RESPONSE
What you are doing in your war path is commendable and I too am doing those exact same things. However, I also choose to meet the enemy where they live in the real, offline, world. Why would I do a destruction spell and wait for a Christian church to fall when I can have a direct hand in it? Why would I keep my fight online and in the shadows? Why would I, if I am indeed a child of the Father, not use every single tool available to me as I wage this war against Fathers enemies?

So I would say that you need to consider that there are many battles within this war and there are many tools that can be used to win those battles. Sexual "sin" is one of the sins particularly frowned upon in Christianity which is why I chose that specific tool. If I were doing in just for a good lay I wouldn't be breaking it off and coming clean very soon, now would I? I'm mission focused and set on achieving a set, specific goal. I'm simply using an available tool in my arsenal.
</MY RESPONSE

<MY RESPONSE
It's a shame that this post offends you and, for that, I'm sorry. But I think you need to take a few moments and step out of your anger and look at the bigger picture and the points I made here.

I've been a Satanist all my life (I was raised in a Theistic Satanist family) and, one thing I've noticed, is the definite aversion many Satanists have to getting their hands dirty in the Father's work. Sure, they'll cast destruction spells, post lengthy online rants in Christian forums, and meditate, all day long. But when it comes to stepping out of the shadows and into the real world, they take pause, they step back, and they reconsider. I *refuse* to be pushed into the shadows and I will do *whatever* it takes to advance Father's goal AND to see the destruction of Christianity - even if it's one single little church at a time.

If that makes me your enemy, so be it. I am not concerned with what anyone, besides Father, thinks. If he smiles on me, what enemies do I have to fear?
</MY RESPONSE

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

Well,

Firstly I understood from the beginning that you were being sarcastic, however because of the sympathetic link formed between the gentiles and the fictitious "savior" you are still giving power to our enemy.

Secondly I do offline – physical – warfare In the name Of Father Satan, and Malphas-sama, I fight under their Direction. Once again I don't find sexuall gratification and Say that I am doing it In Father Satan's Name.

Thirdly when I said "Or you will be seen as our enemy" I was referring to all those who use the Fictional "saviors" name.

"If you are a berserker, go screaming "Hail Satan" and killing everybody around or yelling SATAN IS TRUE AND IS NOT EVIL - I'm sure you'll convert many people."

Well Spiritual Satanism is not about converting people, it is about showing them the Truth so they can make the Decision for themselves. Berserker? I think you have severely misread my reply.

As far as my aggression goes, as soon as the phrase "praise . . . "comes up, as a spiritual Satanist and a Dedicated Warrior of Father Satan I cannot be anything but infuriated.

And you say that I offended you? Well good, because only an Infiltrator would be offended by a reply like this.

"2nd of all, what would be better - to kill an enemy or to convert him/her? Many would agree that conversion is better, as it not only weakens the enemy but STRENGTHENS our ranks. The person that is doing this is thinking MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. Every converted is a potential chance for another converted person."

You definitely think like a xian, it is all about "conversion" to you is it not? And again there is no strengthening our ranks with this.

And as far as the "MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE" I have done many things online and offline for Father Satan and the Gods, and I have done Many things under the direction of Malphas-sama, So regardless of what you say or "think" I work in accordance with Father Satan's will. And something like that is far more than you can imagine.

Also "Oh, and do you know that something, which is controversial attracts MORE attention?" Not all attention is good attention, when one is truly is advanced they understand that most times "silence is golden"

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai-of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!

Good post, points and counterpoints to both parties concerned. You're both setting a good example to the less devout and experiences members of the board (like myself). Keep a cool head, and keep up the good fight!

Greetings Brother,

I appreciate your passionate feedback on this issue and I wanted to take a few moments to address your concerns and explain a few things that I don't think you've considered. Please read my comments interspersed within your comments below. I will enclose my response to each part of your message in <MY RESPONSE</MY RESPONSE tags so you'll know where they start and stop in each part.

<MY RESPONSE
Consider this: while leading a single preachers wife astray may not seem like a huge deed, the further implications are much more important than just one woman or one marriage.

This is a mid-sized church with quite a few members. Overall, the church is what I would call spiritually lukewarm in their beliefs. From my investigation, it definitely wouldn't take a lot to help this church fall.

Leading this woman astray will cause severe emotional distress to a preacher I know is already starting to question his Christian beliefs. I believe he will see his wife's betrayal as a final betrayal by God and that will cause him to stray himself. As such, this church will be without a leader for some time (it's an independent church) and many members will be effected by this as well and possibly stray.

The ultimate end of all of this isn't sex or gratification anymore than when soldiers in war use rape as a tool. It's a tool to destroy the church from the inside and it's been used as a tool many times before by many other people. Why? Because it works.
</MY RESPONSE

<MY RESPONSE
In this case, my goal is not to advance Spiritual Satanism directly but to destroy a church and, thus, an enemy encampment. And, as I explained in the paragraphs above, an unfaithful wife can have very important consequences. Consider how many spouses have been led to everything from religious questioning to outright murder because of an unfaithful spouse. I'm sure most wouldn't consider that "doing nothing", would they?
</MY RESPONSE

<MY RESPONSE
It seems you missed the sarcasm behind the title of the post. Since I am integrating myself into a Christian church, I felt it would be appropriate to title the post with a light hearted, Christian theme. Did you miss the "But Jesus is working strong in my life.." part? The Christian references were all very tongue and cheek.
</MY RESPONSE

<MY RESPONSE
What you are doing in your war path is commendable and I too am doing those exact same things. However, I also choose to meet the enemy where they live in the real, offline, world. Why would I do a destruction spell and wait for a Christian church to fall when I can have a direct hand in it? Why would I keep my fight online and in the shadows? Why would I, if I am indeed a child of the Father, not use every single tool available to me as I wage this war against Fathers enemies?

So I would say that you need to consider that there are many battles within this war and there are many tools that can be used to win those battles. Sexual "sin" is one of the sins particularly frowned upon in Christianity which is why I chose that specific tool. If I were doing in just for a good lay I wouldn't be breaking it off and coming clean very soon, now would I? I'm mission focused and set on achieving a set, specific goal. I'm simply using an available tool in my arsenal.
</MY RESPONSE

<MY RESPONSE
It's a shame that this post offends you and, for that, I'm sorry. But I think you need to take a few moments and step out of your anger and look at the bigger picture and the points I made here.

I've been a Satanist all my life (I was raised in a Theistic Satanist family) and, one thing I've noticed, is the definite aversion many Satanists have to getting their hands dirty in the Father's work. Sure, they'll cast destruction spells, post lengthy online rants in Christian forums, and meditate, all day long. But when it comes to stepping out of the shadows and into the real world, they take pause, they step back, and they reconsider. I *refuse* to be pushed into the shadows and I will do *whatever* it takes to advance Father's goal AND to see the destruction of Christianity - even if it's one single little church at a time.

If that makes me your enemy, so be it. I am not concerned with what anyone, besides Father, thinks. If he smiles on me, what enemies do I have to fear?
</MY RESPONSE

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

For your info this is phychological warfare learn the art of war and execute properly he have done a very wise a little heartless but effective tactic. if you still dont know what hes doing why dont you research on SUN TZU

I will not give power to any entity, besides it wasn’t my post if you haven’t noticed. I wasn’t defending this fucked hail jewsus but the fact that you were criticizing an assassin while being a warrior.

Well, but perhaps HE DOES fing sexual gratification enough, have you considered this possibility? Just because you are a warrior you feel you are more important? You are certainly stronger, if you fight for Father.

So, is it wrong that when a person reaches his/or her bottom, one comes ad shows him/her the truth (I used ‘show the truth’ instead of ‘conversion’ – better??)?

Oh, and shouldn’t a Spiritual Warrior be calm and not get infuriated by such stupid hail the false god JUST to attract our attention?? I was also mad when seeing this, yet I read it and I like the way techie74354 was destroying the church. Different ways, the same aim.

Yeah yeah, you are an Infiltrator too.. I’m doing my part to spread our Truth to my people, and such accusations will not do me anything. They are like a qliphoth.

At the very end – yes, silence is golden, I couldn’t agree more.

Well,

Firstly I understood from the beginning that you were being sarcastic, however because of the sympathetic link formed between the gentiles and the fictitious "savior" you are still giving power to our enemy.

Secondly I do offline � physical � warfare In the name Of Father Satan, and Malphas-sama, I fight under their Direction. Once again I don't find sexuall gratification and Say that I am doing it In Father Satan's Name.

Thirdly when I said "Or you will be seen as our enemy" I was referring to all those who use the Fictional "saviors" name.

"If you are a berserker, go screaming "Hail Satan" and killing everybody around or yelling SATAN IS TRUE AND IS NOT EVIL - I'm sure you'll convert many people."

Well Spiritual Satanism is not about converting people, it is about showing them the Truth so they can make the Decision for themselves. Berserker? I think you have severely misread my reply.

As far as my aggression goes, as soon as the phrase "praise . . . "comes up, as a spiritual Satanist and a Dedicated Warrior of Father Satan I cannot be anything but infuriated.

And you say that I offended you? Well good, because only an Infiltrator would be offended by a reply like this.

"2nd of all, what would be better - to kill an enemy or to convert him/her? Many would agree that conversion is better, as it not only weakens the enemy but STRENGTHENS our ranks. The person that is doing this is thinking MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. Every converted is a potential chance for another converted person."

You definitely think like a xian, it is all about "conversion" to you is it not? And again there is no strengthening our ranks with this.

And as far as the "MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE" I have done many things online and offline for Father Satan and the Gods, and I have done Many things under the direction of Malphas-sama, So regardless of what you say or "think" I work in accordance with Father Satan's will. And something like that is far more than you can imagine.

Also "Oh, and do you know that something, which is controversial attracts MORE attention?" Not all attention is good attention, when one is truly is advanced they understand that most times "silence is golden"

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai-of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!

I must agree, Brother. You say that entity's name, you just give it
power. So...don't do it! It's blasphemous! And as for the fucking
thing...that's just beyond stupid. 'Nuff said. Hail Father Satan and
the Gods of Hell!

On 9/8/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
I will not give power to any entity, besides it wasn’t my post if you
haven’t noticed. I wasn’t defending this fucked hail jewsus but
the fact that you were criticizing an assassin while being a warrior.

Well, but perhaps HE DOES fing sexual gratification enough, have you
considered this possibility? Just because you are a warrior you feel you are
more important? You are certainly stronger, if you fight for Father.

So, is it wrong that when a person reaches his/or her bottom, one comes ad
shows him/her the truth (I used ‘show the truth’ instead of
‘conversion’ – better??)?

Oh, and shouldn’t a Spiritual Warrior be calm and not get infuriated
by such stupid hail the false god JUST to attract our attention?? I was also
mad when seeing this, yet I read it and I like the way techie74354 was
destroying the church. Different ways, the same aim.

Yeah yeah, you are an Infiltrator too.. I’m doing my part to spread
our Truth to my people, and such accusations will not do me anything. They
are like a qliphoth.

Well,

Firstly I understood from the beginning that you were being sarcastic,
however because of the sympathetic link formed between the gentiles and
the fictitious "savior" you are still giving power to our enemy.

Secondly I do offline � physical � warfare In the name Of
Father Satan, and Malphas-sama, I fight under their Direction. Once again
I don't find sexuall gratification and Say that I am doing it In Father
Satan's Name.

Thirdly when I said "Or you will be seen as our enemy" I was referring to
all those who use the Fictional "saviors" name.

"If you are a berserker, go screaming "Hail Satan" and killing everybody
around or yelling SATAN IS TRUE AND IS NOT EVIL - I'm sure you'll convert
many people."

Well Spiritual Satanism is not about converting people, it is about
showing them the Truth so they can make the Decision for themselves.
Berserker? I think you have severely misread my reply.

As far as my aggression goes, as soon as the phrase "praise . . . "comes
up, as a spiritual Satanist and a Dedicated Warrior of Father Satan I
cannot be anything but infuriated.

And you say that I offended you? Well good, because only an Infiltrator
would be offended by a reply like this.

"2nd of all, what would be better - to kill an enemy or to convert
him/her? Many would agree that conversion is better, as it not only
weakens the enemy but STRENGTHENS our ranks. The person that is doing this
is thinking MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. Every converted is a potential
chance for another converted person."

You definitely think like a xian, it is all about "conversion" to you is
it not? And again there is no strengthening our ranks with this.

And as far as the "MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE" I have done many things
online and offline for Father Satan and the Gods, and I have done Many
things under the direction of Malphas-sama, So regardless of what you say
or "think" I work in accordance with Father Satan's will. And something
like that is far more than you can imagine.

Also "Oh, and do you know that something, which is controversial attracts
MORE attention?" Not all attention is good attention, when one is truly is
advanced they understand that most times "silence is golden"

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai-of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!

Agreed. I never say the accursed enemys name ... its just wrong and the very mention of the enemy should make your heart burn with anger ... I know it does mine. Xians r so stupid the world would be seriously better off without them.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

I must agree, Brother. You say that entity's name, you just give it
power. So...don't do it! It's blasphemous! And as for the fucking
thing...that's just beyond stupid. 'Nuff said. Hail Father Satan and
the Gods of Hell!

On 9/8/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
I will not give power to any entity, besides it wasn’t my post if you
haven’t noticed. I wasn’t defending this fucked hail jewsus but
the fact that you were criticizing an assassin while being a warrior.

Well, but perhaps HE DOES fing sexual gratification enough, have you
considered this possibility? Just because you are a warrior you feel you are
more important? You are certainly stronger, if you fight for Father.

So, is it wrong that when a person reaches his/or her bottom, one comes ad
shows him/her the truth (I used ‘show the truth’ instead of
‘conversion’ – better??)?

Oh, and shouldn’t a Spiritual Warrior be calm and not get infuriated
by such stupid hail the false god JUST to attract our attention?? I was also
mad when seeing this, yet I read it and I like the way techie74354 was
destroying the church. Different ways, the same aim.

Yeah yeah, you are an Infiltrator too.. I’m doing my part to spread
our Truth to my people, and such accusations will not do me anything. They
are like a qliphoth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vovimbaghie" <vovimbaghie@ wrote:

Well,

Firstly I understood from the beginning that you were being sarcastic,
however because of the sympathetic link formed between the gentiles and
the fictitious "savior" you are still giving power to our enemy.

Secondly I do offline � physical � warfare In the name Of
Father Satan, and Malphas-sama, I fight under their Direction. Once again
I don't find sexuall gratification and Say that I am doing it In Father
Satan's Name.

Thirdly when I said "Or you will be seen as our enemy" I was referring to
all those who use the Fictional "saviors" name.

"If you are a berserker, go screaming "Hail Satan" and killing everybody
around or yelling SATAN IS TRUE AND IS NOT EVIL - I'm sure you'll convert
many people."

Well Spiritual Satanism is not about converting people, it is about
showing them the Truth so they can make the Decision for themselves.
Berserker? I think you have severely misread my reply.

As far as my aggression goes, as soon as the phrase "praise . . . "comes
up, as a spiritual Satanist and a Dedicated Warrior of Father Satan I
cannot be anything but infuriated.

And you say that I offended you? Well good, because only an Infiltrator
would be offended by a reply like this.

"2nd of all, what would be better - to kill an enemy or to convert
him/her? Many would agree that conversion is better, as it not only
weakens the enemy but STRENGTHENS our ranks. The person that is doing this
is thinking MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. Every converted is a potential
chance for another converted person."

You definitely think like a xian, it is all about "conversion" to you is
it not? And again there is no strengthening our ranks with this.

And as far as the "MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE" I have done many things
online and offline for Father Satan and the Gods, and I have done Many
things under the direction of Malphas-sama, So regardless of what you say
or "think" I work in accordance with Father Satan's will. And something
like that is far more than you can imagine.

Also "Oh, and do you know that something, which is controversial attracts
MORE attention?" Not all attention is good attention, when one is truly is
advanced they understand that most times "silence is golden"

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai-of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!

Wow I'm impressed that you were able to turn a pastors wife over to cheating so easily like that.

I don't really approve because I loath cheating, in any form, it hurts like a mother fucker, and if you've ever been cheated on then you know where I'm coming from.

This will cause alot of problems for the pastor thats for sure, sure to rock the boat of there congregation strongly. Do whatever you feel like continueing to do. personally though, I think the whole situation is a little two-faced and underhanded for a Satanist, but thats my opinnion, not a fact.

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

One more church is down and the Pastor's life is ruined. They need to stop preaching false doctrines and getting others to believe in lies. We are at war and this tactic is fucken destructive.

Hail Satan/Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Wow I'm impressed that you were able to turn a pastors wife over to cheating so easily like that.

I don't really approve because I loath cheating, in any form, it hurts like a mother fucker, and if you've ever been cheated on then you know where I'm coming from.

This will cause alot of problems for the pastor thats for sure, sure to rock the boat of there congregation strongly. Do whatever you feel like continueing to do. personally though, I think the whole situation is a little two-faced and underhanded for a Satanist, but thats my opinnion, not a fact.

Isn't Jesus great? lol

Just wanted to share!

HAIL SATAN!
Anthony

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back