Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

practicing xtian wife

Brian

well family,I just got the news today that my wife,who I thought was agnostic,is actually a practicing xtian.We got to talking about spirituality,and I asked her why she has very little interest in it.She replied that she does,and that she prays to that kike on a stick more than twenty times a day.When we talked more,she said you have your God,and I have mine,I don't judge you,and you shouldn't judge me.And I can truly say that she has never has judged me,but has given me the freedom to believe what ever I want.So than I changed the conversation to a relationship with yourself,and said that if you develop a stronger relationship with yourself,than you would be less needy.That is where the conversation started from.That she feels that I don't show her enough attention,which is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her own life,and looks to me for her fulfillment.And we also know that the fake god she serves,is never going to help her become stronger,only more dependent.So we have both decided to seek a marriage counselor.Sorry to lay this all on you guy's,but I just need some feed back,from the more experienced Satanists.We have been married three years,and I am not willing to throw in the towel unless necessary.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Brian,

This situation sucks. I'm sorry you're going to have to go through it, and I just hope you and your wife can get through everything okay.

Before anything else, I'd like to just bring up the fact that Satanism is NOT about active conversion. I think this is something that has been kind of forgotten in the last year or two by some of the people on the boards. Those who are meant to be with Satan, will find him in their own time, and those who are without, are exactly that. Without.

In my opinion, the best possible way to approach this is to act like what you are, a concerned husband. Simply convey to her that you are just WORRIED about her, and her emotional and spiritual health, due to the effects that christianity can have on a person. Tell her you aren't trying to judge her, or her beliefs, but what YOU know of christianity makes you believe she is in danger if she exposes herself to it. And your natural reflex as her husband, is to simply put yourself between her and that danger.

Tell her about how many of the systems and customs christianity enforces, do not have the best interest of the parishioner in mind. That the main goal of christianity is not the spiritual, emotional, and mental health and well being of those who follow it, but simply the strict adherence to a code of conduct in order to get into someone's treehouse when you die. Tell her christianity does nothing to address the soul TODAY, only when it has already passed on. Tell her you want her to be the healthiest, happiest, and strongest that she can be. Tell her christianity is not going to produce that. Tell her that you want her to be the best HER she can be, not what someone else says she NEEDS to be, in order to be acceptable in the "eyes of god" and the rest of the church congregation.

Hopefully, if she can at least understand THAT, then maybe you can start showing her some of the HISTORY behind christianity, what the organization has done, and where it actually got a lot of it's content. Once she can see that christianity is not the answer, maybe then she will be open enough to become curious about Satan and your side of things.

That's all I can really give you Brian, and I truly do hope it helps. Keep as far away from "I'm right, and you're wrong" as you can, and simply approach it from the worried husband angle. Once it becomes a fight and it's her side versus yours, you're pretty much fighting a hopeless battle from the beginning. Once again, hope this helps.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
Hang in there Brother!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

well family,I just got the news today that my wife,who I thought was agnostic,is actually a practicing xtian.We got to talking about spirituality,and I asked her why she has very little interest in it.She replied that she does,and that she prays to that kike on a stick more than twenty times a day.When we talked more,she said you have your God,and I have mine,I don't judge you,and you shouldn't judge me.And I can truly say that she has never has judged me,but has given me the freedom to believe what ever I want.So than I changed the conversation to a relationship with yourself,and said that if you develop a stronger relationship with yourself,than you would be less needy.That is where the conversation started from.That she feels that I don't show her enough attention,which is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her own life,and looks to me for her fulfillment.And we also know that the fake god she serves,is never going to help her become stronger,only more dependent.So we have both decided to seek a marriage counselor.Sorry to lay this all on you guy's,but I just need some feed back,from the more experienced Satanists.We have been married three years,and I am not willing to throw in the towel unless necessary.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hail Satan!
Brian
Basically, you kind of answered to your own dilemma. You have been married and living together for three years and you didn't even know her religion. This indicates all those gaps between you and the lack of honesty. I mean how is that even possible. Just think about it. This reminds me of those xian marriages,where they are married for like 20+ years and they don't even know each other. They are two strangers living under the same roof. And in some cases, they come to realize one day, out of the blue, that they aren't 'meant to be'.

With you being a Satanist, and her being a xian , i can confidently say that things won't work out. The counselor won't solve the problems but if you think he will help...

Father Satan knows what's best for you. Have trust in Him and ask Him to guide you through this. He won't let you down.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2011 10:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] practicing xtian wife

Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Thank much searchingeast666,those are my thoughts completely.She has never forced the issue,and neither have I,just hope she accepts the truth soon.If she had a problem,then I would have to end it.But she always lets me be me no matter what,and I return the favor.Thanks so much for taking the time with me though.And thanks for the encouragement my friend.I know Satan is always with me.
Hail Satan! 
Brian
--- On Sun, 7/3/11, searchingeast666 <searchingeast666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: practicing xtian wife
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 5:18 AM

Brian,

This situation sucks. I'm sorry you're going to have to go through it, and I just hope you and your wife can get through everything okay.

Before anything else, I'd like to just bring up the fact that Satanism is NOT about active conversion. I think this is something that has been kind of forgotten in the last year or two by some of the people on the boards. Those who are meant to be with Satan, will find him in their own time, and those who are without, are exactly that. Without.

In my opinion, the best possible way to approach this is to act like what you are, a concerned husband. Simply convey to her that you are just WORRIED about her, and her emotional and spiritual health, due to the effects that christianity can have on a person. Tell her you aren't trying to judge her, or her beliefs, but what YOU know of christianity makes you believe she is in danger if she exposes herself to it. And your natural reflex as her husband, is to simply put yourself between her and that danger.

Tell her about how many of the systems and customs christianity enforces, do not have the best interest of the parishioner in mind. That the main goal of christianity is not the spiritual, emotional, and mental health and well being of those who follow it, but simply the strict adherence to a code of conduct in order to get into someone's treehouse when you die. Tell her christianity does nothing to address the soul TODAY, only when it has already passed on. Tell her you want her to be the healthiest, happiest, and strongest that she can be. Tell her christianity is not going to produce that. Tell her that you want her to be the best HER she can be, not what someone else says she NEEDS to be, in order to be acceptable in the "eyes of god" and the rest of the church congregation.

Hopefully, if she can at least understand THAT, then maybe you can start showing her some of the HISTORY behind christianity, what the organization has done, and where it actually got a lot of it's content. Once she can see that christianity is not the answer, maybe then she will be open enough to become curious about Satan and your side of things.

That's all I can really give you Brian, and I truly do hope it helps. Keep as far away from "I'm right, and you're wrong" as you can, and simply approach it from the worried husband angle. Once it becomes a fight and it's her side versus yours, you're pretty much fighting a hopeless battle from the beginning. Once again, hope this helps.

Ut Servo Diabolus!
Hang in there Brother!
HG

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

So sorry to hear this Brian. Searchingeast666 posted great advice. And hopefully your marriage counselor won't be biased to you in any way, they are supposed to my non-judgmental but we all know better. You don't want him/her manipulating anything, and possible doing more harm than good. I'm just putting this out there so you can be prepared, just in case.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Brian,

Ut Servo Diabolus!
Hang in there Brother!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

I hope it is forgotten forever, what a horrid and defeatist way of thinking. Everyone should be WORKING TO SPREAD SATANISM ACTIVELY.

The enemy does not take your view, maybe that is why there is a church on every street. We must always maxiumize our numbers to a constant flow of quantity of quality.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:
Before anything else, I'd like to just bring up the fact that Satanism is NOT about active conversion. I think this is something that has been kind of forgotten in the last year or two by some

You don't have to throw the towel in yet Brian.

It could work, yes. But if you are really discusted with her xtianity, then you have to think and do something about it.

It sucks, yes. If you two are in love, then don't end this. If ou are not,....I dunno....you be the best judge and follow your heart.

Hail Satan!
Brian

The fact it's out in the open between you both is a major first step in the right direction and seeking  marriage a counselor shows you both care for each other enough to want to work together to improve your relationship. Sometimes a counselor is a good thing as they act as a neutral mediator between both people and can help them communicate to each other in a helpful manner their feelings and reasons for them in a constructive fashion, without any fighting or making things worse.  And help them to work towards agreed goals to bring them closer together.   So your on the right track here.

Hail Satan!
Brian

I do admire you, angela, really, as I don't know how you can bear the xian energy !
I come from a xian family and i know very well the relation they have with the sexuality, then how a couple satanist/xian can manage an harmonious sexual life ?
Well, don't answer me as it is personal, but it is just the question coming in mind.
And for the children, what education ?
For me, with my temper, no concession is possible. I am with Satan, I don't want any xian, muslim and so on around me. For sure, there is not a lot of people, but I love to be quiet with nobody around me.
Human sentimental stories are unbearable. I'd appreciate to have a demon lover. As said HP Maxine, no quarrels, no sicknesses, nothing. Wow, intensity and peace in the same time, a true cosmic orgasm !
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela Sanchez <ladya_78@... wrote:

I have a practicing xian husband...Although it is not easy. We do manage to work things out. It is possible to keep things civil.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

well family,I just got the news today that my wife,who I thought was agnostic,is actually a practicing xtian.We got to talking about spirituality,and I asked her why she has very little interest in it.She replied that she does,and that she prays to that kike on a stick more than twenty times a day.When we talked more,she said you have your God,and I have mine,I don't judge you,and you shouldn't judge me.And I can truly say that she has never has judged me,but has given me the freedom to believe what ever I want.So than I changed the conversation to a relationship with yourself,and said that if you develop a stronger relationship with yourself,than you would be less needy.That is where the conversation started from.That she feels that I don't show her enough attention,which is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her own life,and looks to me for her fulfillment.And we also know that the fake god she serves,is never going to help her
become stronger,only more dependent.So we have both decided to seek a marriage counselor.Sorry to lay this all on you guy's,but I just need some feed back,from the more experienced Satanists.We have been married three years,and I am not willing to throw in the towel unless necessary.
Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Don,we just needed assurance that we were both headed in the right direction.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 7/3/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: practicing xtian wife
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 6:50 PM

The fact it's out in the open between you both is a major first step in the right direction and seeking  marriage a counselor shows you both care for each other enough to want to work together to improve your relationship. Sometimes a counselor is a good thing as they act as a neutral mediator between both people and can help them communicate to each other in a helpful manner their feelings and reasons for them in a constructive fashion, without any fighting or making things worse.  And help them to work towards agreed goals to bring them closer together.   So your on the right track here.

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

I agree 100% with High Priest Mageson. You are going in the right direction and you by no means have to give up just yet. From what I have read of your past posts, your wife is at least supportive of you which is very rare. There is still a chance that your wife can come to find the Truth and you should never give up on this.

Also, it is obvious from many of your previous posts that you have the protection and guidance of Father Satan and the Gods, and this time will be no different.

I hope that all goes well.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The fact it's out in the open between you both is a major first step in the
right direction and seeking  marriage a counselor shows you both care for each
other enough to want to work together to improve your relationship. Sometimes a
counselor is a good thing as they act as a neutral mediator between both people
and can help them communicate to each other in a helpful manner their feelings
and reasons for them in a constructive fashion, without any fighting or making
things worse.  And help them to work towards agreed goals to bring them closer
together.

So your on the right track here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

well family,I just got the news today that my wife,who I thought was
agnostic,is actually a practicing xtian.We got to talking about spirituality,and
I asked her why she has very little interest in it.She replied that she does,and
that she prays to that kike on a stick more than twenty times a day.When we
talked more,she said you have your God,and I have mine,I don't judge you,and you
shouldn't judge me.And I can truly say that she has never has judged me,but has
given me the freedom to believe what ever I want.So than I changed the
conversation to a relationship with yourself,and said that if you develop a
stronger relationship with yourself,than you would be less needy.That is where
the conversation started from.That she feels that I don't show her enough
attention,which is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her
own life,and looks to me for her fulfillment.And we also know that the fake god
she serves,is never going to help her become stronger,only more dependent.So we
have both decided to seek a marriage counselor.Sorry to lay this all on you
guy's,but I just need some feed back,from the more experienced Satanists.We have
been married three years,and I am not willing to throw in the towel unless
necessary.
Hail Satan!
Brian

How is it possible to stay 3 years with you wife and never knew she was xian or saw her praying ?Then she lies ? or she prayed when you were not at home ? hidden everything ?This story is unbelievable, you always send ecxtatic post about her, your birthday of marriage and so on, we know all of us how beautiful it was and now that ?I had too a bad marriage where i was severely betrayed and I never married again !Sorry for you, Brian !Hail Satan !

De : darrklady13 <darkladyschild@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 3 juillet 2011, 18h 22min 13s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: practicing xtian wife

It could work, yes. But if you are really discusted with her xtianity, then you have to think and do something about it.

It sucks, yes. If you two are in love, then don't end this. If ou are not,....I dunno....you be the best judge and follow your heart.

Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Honestly darklady13,We talked for a week on the phone like 6-8 hours a day.We met on a phone dating service.Before I ever laid eyes on her,I fell in love with her.Her beauty is not on the outside,but on the inside.For the first time in my life,I didn't go by physical,attraction,but who she is as a person, and she is amazing. We have never let our religious beliefs,interfere with our marriage,but I was not a Satanist when we met,but a neo-pagan,so things are just naturally harder now.But no I don't want to end it.I just want her to find the truth for herself.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Sun, 7/3/11, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 5:22 PM

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

Brian, if what you say is true then i feel for you.
If your partner entertained the possibility of sitting on the fence as it were, and listened to your side of things; then, if after this she cannot see you about your beliefs then you have to ask yourself whether you want to be with someone who understands nothing about what makes you tick? Love is a chemical that is used against us because cause we see the spawning of love as supernatural.

Hail Abaddon!
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela Sanchez <ladya_78@... wrote:

I have a practicing xian husband...Although it is not easy. We do manage to work things out. It is possible to keep things civil.

well family,I just got the news today that my wife,who I thought was agnostic,is actually a practicing xtian.We got to talking about spirituality,and I asked her why she has very little interest in it.She replied that she does,and that she prays to that kike on a stick more than twenty times a day.When we talked more,she said you have your God,and I have mine,I don't judge you,and you shouldn't judge me.And I can truly say that she has never has judged me,but has given me the freedom to believe what ever I want.So than I changed the conversation to a relationship with yourself,and said that if you develop a stronger relationship with yourself,than you would be less needy.That is where the conversation started from.That she feels that I don't show her enough attention,which is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her own life,and looks to me for her fulfillment.And we also know that the fake god she serves,is never going to help her
become stronger,only more dependent.So we have both decided to seek a marriage counselor.Sorry to lay this all on you guy's,but I just need some feed back,from the more experienced Satanists.We have been married three years,and I am not willing to throw in the towel unless necessary.
Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Thank you so much H P Zildar Raasi,for all your encouragement.You and the other clergy,are just more reasons why I love this ministry so much.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Sun, 7/3/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 7:41 PM

I agree 100% with High Priest Mageson. You are going in the right direction and you by no means have to give up just yet. From what I have read of your past posts, your wife is at least supportive of you which is very rare. There is still a chance that your wife can come to find the Truth and you should never give up on this.

Also, it is obvious from many of your previous posts that you have the protection and guidance of Father Satan and the Gods, and this time will be no different.

I hope that all goes well.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The fact it's out in the open between you both is a major first step in the
right direction and seeking  marriage a counselor shows you both care for each
other enough to want to work together to improve your relationship. Sometimes a
counselor is a good thing as they act as a neutral mediator between both people
and can help them communicate to each other in a helpful manner their feelings
and reasons for them in a constructive fashion, without any fighting or making
things worse.  And help them to work towards agreed goals to bring them closer
together.

So your on the right track here.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

agnostic,is actually a practicing xtian.We got to talking about spirituality,and
I asked her why she has very little interest in it.She replied that she does,and
that she prays to that kike on a stick more than twenty times a day.When we
talked more,she said you have your God,and I have mine,I don't judge you,and you
shouldn't judge me.And I can truly say that she has never has judged me,but has
given me the freedom to believe what ever I want.So than I changed the
conversation to a relationship with yourself,and said that if you develop a
stronger relationship with yourself,than you would be less needy.That is where
the conversation started from.That she feels that I don't show her enough
attention,which is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her
own life,and looks to me for her fulfillment.And we also know that the fake god
she serves,is never going to help her become stronger,only more dependent.So we
have both decided to seek a marriage counselor.Sorry to lay this all on you
guy's,but I just need some feed back,from the more experienced Satanists.We have
been married three years,and I am not willing to throw in the towel unless
necessary.
Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

Brother, I understand yet it is possible for her to see the truth. My wife of 4 years (preachers daughter) became a satanist after she say how father helped cure me of my horrid addictions.

Sent from my iPod

<td val[/IMG]I just thought that she was a non-practicing one.Still not sure that's not true.Her great grandmother was a witch in Ireland.And she does have pagan polytheistic beliefs.Plus the fact that she is very excepting of all beliefs.Very unique woman.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Sun, 7/3/11, Sarpa Merodak <avemerodak@... wrote:
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: practicing xtian wife
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 8:09 PM

How is it possible to stay 3 years with you wife and never knew she was xian or saw her praying ?Then she lies ? or she prayed when you were not at home ? hidden everything ?This story is unbelievable, you always send ecxtatic post about her, your birthday of marriage and so on, we know all of us how beautiful it was and now that ?I had too a bad marriage where i was severely betrayed and I never married again !Sorry for you, Brian !Hail Satan !

De : darrklady13 <darkladyschild@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 3 juillet 2011, 18h 22min 13s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: practicing xtian wife

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Agreed!!!!!

--- On Sun, 7/3/11, lydia_n_666 <liddynavillus@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 3:23 PM

So sorry to hear this Brian. Searchingeast666 posted great advice. And hopefully your marriage counselor won't be biased to you in any way, they are supposed to my non-judgmental but we all know better. You don't want him/her manipulating anything, and possible doing more harm than good. I'm just putting this out there so you can be prepared, just in case.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Brian,

Ut Servo Diabolus!
Hang in there Brother!
HG

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I agree Angela,you just have to not make it an issue in your marriage,and we never do.Hate to hear you are dealing with it too.Hope all our spouses that are without find the truth soon.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 7/3/11, Angela Sanchez <ladya_78@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] practicing xtian wife
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 12:49 PM

[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I know right Tony,but she has to find Him on her own.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 7/3/11, Tony <demonspawn94@... wrote:
Subject: Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: practicing xtian wife
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 2:45 AM

Brother, I understand yet it is possible for her to see the truth. My wife of 4 years (preachers daughter) became a satanist after she say how father helped cure me of my horrid addictions.

Sent from my iPod
[/TD]

Hail Satan!
Brian

Dragonmage here. Sorry i should have replyed to this post sooner but lots of family stuff going on. I have been married for 25 years this year. My wife was raised in a convent. She only goes to church on very special occasions. She still prays and has crosses and holy water in the house, it keep her quiet. She knows about my studies into wicca and witchcraft in the early days, and knows i am into something darker now. We have aggreed i do not do my rituals or meditation in the bedroom and she dose not have any xtian shit in the bedroom either. I know her 'god' or Jesus dont exist so her praying to them dose not matter to me in any way. I love her she loves me. We aggreed years ago NEVER to talk about religion. It works for us. If you can ingore her praying to a non existent god and give her space for her beliefs, then she needs to give you space. In my mind and heart Father Satan will alyays come first. I am not stupid enough to tell her that though.Hope it works out bro. Regards Dragonmage. Hail Satan.

She will wise up soon enough.xtianity is powerless.hail satan.

On Wed Jul 6th, 2011 3:57 AM EDT dragonmage777 wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Dragonmage here. Sorry i should have replyed to this post sooner but lots of family stuff going on. I have been married for 25 years this year. My wife was raised in a convent. She only goes to church on very special occasions. She still prays and has crosses and holy water in the house, it keep her quiet. She knows about my studies into wicca and witchcraft in the early days, and knows i am into something darker now. We have aggreed i do not do my rituals or meditation in the bedroom and she dose not have any xtian shit in the bedroom either. I know her 'god' or Jesus dont exist so her praying to them dose not matter to me in any way. I love her she loves me. We aggreed years ago NEVER to talk about religion. It works for us. If you can ingore her praying to a non existent god and give her space for her beliefs, then she needs to give you space. In my mind and heart Father Satan will alyays come first. I am not stupid enough to tell her that
though.Hope it works out bro. Regards Dragonmage. Hail Satan.

<td val[/IMG]I know that to be a fact.Thanks!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, rod crowley <yadevavhah@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 1:17 PM

She will wise up soon enough.xtianity is powerless.hail satan.

On Wed Jul 6th, 2011 3:57 AM EDT dragonmage777 wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Dragonmage here. Sorry i should have replyed to this post sooner but lots of family stuff going on. I have been married for 25 years this year. My wife was raised in a convent. She only goes to church on very special occasions. She still prays and has crosses and holy water in the house, it keep her quiet. She knows about my studies into wicca and witchcraft in the early days, and knows i am into something darker now. We have aggreed i do not do my rituals or meditation in the bedroom and she dose not have any xtian shit in the bedroom either. I know her 'god' or Jesus dont exist so her praying to them dose not matter to me in any way. I love her she loves me. We aggreed years ago NEVER to talk about religion. It works for us. If you can ingore her praying to a non existent god and give her space for her beliefs, then she needs to give you space. In my mind and heart Father Satan will alyays come first. I am not stupid enough to tell her that
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks dragonmage777,It does help to hear that someone else is dealing with the same shit.Sounds like your spouse is very non judgmental also,as mine is.It was easier on our marriage,being a neo pagan,but I am proud to know the real truth.Satan is my God,and I have made that very clear to her,and anyone who asks.
Hail Satan Forever!!!!!!!
Brian

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, dragonmage777 <dragonmage777@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 7:57 AM

Hail Satan!
Brian

Dragonmage here. Sorry i should have replyed to this post sooner but lots of family stuff going on. I have been married for 25 years this year. My wife was raised in a convent. She only goes to church on very special occasions. She still prays and has crosses and holy water in the house, it keep her quiet. She knows about my studies into wicca and witchcraft in the early days, and knows i am into something darker now. We have aggreed i do not do my rituals or meditation in the bedroom and she dose not have any xtian shit in the bedroom either. I know her 'god' or Jesus dont exist so her praying to them dose not matter to me in any way. I love her she loves me. We aggreed years ago NEVER to talk about religion. It works for us. If you can ingore her praying to a non existent god and give her space for her beliefs, then she needs to give you space. In my mind and heart Father Satan will alyays come first. I am not stupid enough to tell her that though.Hope it works out bro. Regards Dragonmage. Hail Satan.
[/TD]

Sorry to hear this, Brian. I wish you two all the best! If you guys
really love each other, and it certainly seems as though u do, then it
can be worked out. I hope she finds the truth for herself soon,
though. That would be so awesome! Either way, hang in there, Bro! Hail
Father Satan!

On 7/6/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Thanks dragonmage777,It does help to hear that someone else is dealing with
the same shit.Sounds like your spouse is very non judgmental also,as mine
is.It was easier on our marriage,being a neo pagan,but I am proud to know
the real truth.Satan is my God,and I have made that very clear to her,and
anyone who asks.
Brian

agnostic,is actually a practicing xtian.We got to talking about
spirituality,and I asked her why she has very little interest in it.She
replied that she does,and that she prays to that kike on a stick more than
twenty times a day.When we talked more,she said you have your God,and I
have mine,I don't judge you,and you shouldn't judge me.And I can truly say
that she has never has judged me,but has given me the freedom to believe
what ever I want.So than I changed the conversation to a relationship with
yourself,and said that if you develop a stronger relationship with
yourself,than you would be less needy.That is where the conversation
started from.That she feels that I don't show her enough attention,which
is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her own life,and
looks to me for her fulfillment.And we also know that the fake god she
serves,is never going to help her
become stronger,only more dependent.So we have both decided to seek a
marriage counselor.Sorry to lay this all on you guy's,but I just need some
feed back,from the more experienced Satanists.We have been married three
years,and I am not willing to throw in the towel unless necessary.

Hail Satan!

Brian

Dragonmage here. Sorry i should have replyed to this post sooner but lots
of family stuff going on. I have been married for 25 years this year. My
wife was raised in a convent. She only goes to church on very special
occasions. She still prays and has crosses and holy water in the house, it
keep her quiet. She knows about my studies into wicca and witchcraft in
the early days, and knows i am into something darker now. We have aggreed
i do not do my rituals or meditation in the bedroom and she dose not have
any xtian shit in the bedroom either. I know her 'god' or Jesus dont exist
so her praying to them dose not matter to me in any way. I love her she
loves me. We aggreed years ago NEVER to talk about religion. It works for
us. If you can ingore her praying to a non existent god and give her space
for her beliefs, then she needs to give you space. In my mind and heart
Father Satan will alyays come first. I am not stupid enough to tell her
that

<td val[/IMG]Yes Allison,that fact that she is a Gentile(Irish),and not a kike helps.If she was a kike,I would have to rethink things.But I know as I am sure you do too,that both of them will find the truth.But thanks for the encouragement Sis. You hang in there too!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 7/7/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2011, 10:48 PM

Father Satan!

On 7/6/11, Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:
Thanks dragonmage777,It does help to hear that someone else is dealing with
anyone who asks.
Brian

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, dra[/IMG]dragonmage777@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]dragonmage777@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

replied that she does,and that she prays to that kike on a stick more than
have mine,I don't judge you,and you shouldn't judge me.And I can truly say
what ever I want.So than I changed the conversation to a relationship with
is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her own life,and

Hail Satan!

Brian

occasions. She still prays and has crosses and holy water in the house, it
any xtian shit in the bedroom either. I know her 'god' or Jesus dont exist
us. If you can ingore her praying to a non existent god and give her space
that
[/TD]

You bet, bro! Take care. Ave Satanas!

On 7/7/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Yes Allison,that fact that she is a Gentile(Irish),and not a kike helps.If
she was a kike,I would have to rethink things.But I know as I am sure you do
too,that both of them will find the truth.But thanks for the encouragement
Sis. You hang in there too!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 7/7/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Date: Thursday, July 7, 2011, 10:48 PM

Father Satan!

On 7/6/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks dragonmage777,It does help to hear that someone else is dealing
with

anyone who asks.

Brian

replied that she does,and that she prays to that kike on a stick more
than

have mine,I don't judge you,and you shouldn't judge me.And I can truly
say

what ever I want.So than I changed the conversation to a relationship
with

is just another way of saying that she isn't fulfilled in her own
life,and

Hail Satan!

Brian

occasions. She still prays and has crosses and holy water in the house,
it

any xtian shit in the bedroom either. I know her 'god' or Jesus dont
exist

us. If you can ingore her praying to a non existent god and give her
space

that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back