Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power meditation ?

cuspacesamurai9

I've noticed a consistent tingling effect from power meditation. Now when I do some medical research it appears that's never a good thing. Just wanted to clear this up, am I doing something wrong or is the tingling energy entering my body?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cuspacesamurai9" <cuspacesamurai@... wrote:
I've noticed a consistent tingling effect from power meditation. Now when I do some medical research it appears that's never a good thing. Just wanted to clear this up, am I doing something wrong or is the tingling energy entering my body?
I would say it is normal. It should dissipate in time .

Tingling , twitching were normal for me after meditation.( they still are but not as much anymore ) But if you are unsure it always a good idea to double check with medical doctor.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cuspacesamurai9" <cuspacesamurai@... wrote:
I would say it is normal. It should dissipate in time .

Tingling , twitching were normal for me after meditation.( they still are but not as much anymore ) But if you are unsure it always a good idea to double check with medical doctor.

I'm assuming your new to meditating in this fashion. Well I'm going to assume you haven't taken any recent spinal trauma, if you have then go to the doctors for an examination. On the other hand if your really feeling normal so to speak and have no current injuries, than the answer to your question is most likely, yes. Sometimes when we work with energies are body is not quite adjusted to them yet and can have some what abnormal effects that may seem mysterious or confusing. Do not fret though this isn't something to be afraid of, more than likely what your experiencing is your life energies. When I first began I often experienced energy as a tingling sensation as well.

On a more serious note if you have taken a injury or trauma to the spine or are in any pain then it is probably best to get an examination from a doctor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back