Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power Meditation ?

rudyda_g

Most meditations have their own vibration but was is the traditional chant? For example tomorrows Monday so I'm gonna meditate my.6th chakra but it has no vibration but has a traditional cchant "ohm" should I say the chant? And if so, how exactly? HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Self reliance is important. I will give you a hint with the link, but you need to learn to look for yourself before you ask. It isn't hard to do a bit of research. It took me about 5 mins to find this page and the answer to your question, therefore shouldn't take you any longer.

Hail SataN! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

Most meditations have their own vibration but was is the traditional chant? For example tomorrows Monday so I'm gonna meditate my.6th chakra but it has no vibration but has a traditional cchant "ohm" should I say the chant? And if so, how exactly? HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

No vibration?

"VIBRATION: NANNA or THOTH "

LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

Still, I'd like to know what's the deal with the "Traditional Chant".

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Power Meditation ?

No vibration?

LOL

Aaaaaaah that's right haha, I forgot it was under "opening. Chakras" I was going through "full chakras meditation but it wasn't there, thanks to you both, Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No vibration?

LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

They are the traditional Sanskrit mantras for the chakras. Each chakra also has a "seed" mantra for each "petal" it has, these aren't listed in the site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Still, I'd like to know what's the deal with the "Traditional Chant".

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Power Meditation ?

No vibration?

LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

No, that part is actually from the Full Chakra Meditation!!LOL!!Read it more carefully and you'll see it there.

Aaaaaaah that's right haha, I forgot it was under "opening. Chakras" I was going through "full chakras meditation but it wasn't there, thanks to you both, Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

No vibration?

LOL

Haha ah shiiet your right .< don't laugh at my incompetence doggy haha, but thanks man ill start paying better attention to detail. VIVA LA GLORIA DE SATANAS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, that part is actually from the Full Chakra Meditation!!LOL!!Read it more carefully and you'll see it there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

No vibration?

LOL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back