Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power Meditation questions

Greeting Brothers and Sisters.
I do 3 meditation sessions a day as I have a lot of free time for the time being. One thing I want to know is, can I do extra, irregular sessions for an extra boost in progress? Like today an added yoga set, in a few days an extra set of breathing exercizes etc.
Also, with Hatha Yoga, does one have to keep increasing the length of each pose to continue progressing in power? It'll get awfully time consuming if so :p

I have been doing Hatha Yoga,for about six months now.It really is a great way to warm up before.We all figure out what works for us individually.What I do is count 30 regular breaths as I hold the poses.It usually takes about 15 minutes to do.I will increase the breaths as I go,but that works for me now.Hope it helps.
H F S
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, February 23, 2011 12:37:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Power Meditation questions

I do 3 meditation sessions a day as I have a lot of free time for the time being. One thing I want to know is, can I do extra, irregular sessions for an extra boost in progress? Like today an added yoga set, in a few days an extra set of breathing exercizes etc.
Also, with Hatha Yoga, does one have to keep increasing the length of each pose to continue progressing in power? It'll get awfully time consuming if so :p

Nope, irregular sets don't boost anything if you aren't willing to keep doing them every day. Doing an extra exercise just one day won't help at all, you have to keep doing it.

As about hatha yoga, you should increase the length but up to a limit. You don't need to do a paschimottanasana (I don't remember its english name right now, LOL) for 5 minutes. If you don't have much time, just increase the time up to how much you can do while retaining your hatha yoga program to 40 minutes or less.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I's also a nice idea to vibrate mantras every day together with other things you do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Nope, irregular sets don't boost anything if you aren't willing to keep doing them every day. Doing an extra exercise just one day won't help at all, you have to keep doing it.

As about hatha yoga, you should increase the length but up to a limit. You don't need to do a paschimottanasana (I don't remember its english name right now, LOL) for 5 minutes. If you don't have much time, just increase the time up to how much you can do while retaining your hatha yoga program to 40 minutes or less.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

I find it easier to set my timer to 2 mins or 1 min and start holding a pose while doing the breath of fire instead of doing regular breaths and counting them. Well, in SOME of the poses actually, others like the cobra pose are hard to do breath of fire with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I have been doing Hatha Yoga,for about six months now.It really is a great way
to warm up before.We all figure out what works for us individually.What I do is
count 30 regular breaths as I hold the poses.It usually takes about 15 minutes
to do.I will increase the breaths as I go,but that works for me now.Hope it
helps.
H F S
Brian

I do 3 meditation sessions a day as I have a lot of free time for the time
being. One thing I want to know is, can I do extra, irregular sessions for an
extra boost in progress? Like today an added yoga set, in a few days an extra
set of breathing exercizes etc.
Also, with Hatha Yoga, does one have to keep increasing the length of each pose
to continue progressing in power? It'll get awfully time consuming if so :p

I believe you can, the more the merrier :)

On Wed Feb 23rd, 2011 1:37 PM EST Way_Seeker666 wrote:

In regards to doing extra meditation sessions every day, I have found that progress comes when you are consistent. Irregular or here and there meditations usually have little to no effect beyond the day that you do them, because energy work builds on the day prior.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

helps.
H F S
Brian

Of course, you can.When I worked with my guardian on clairaudience, I felt me more and more difficult to be focus and concentrate. He showed me to do more yoga, more asanas, to explore more both Hatha and Kundalini, and I started the 10 breath of tibetan, which work incredibly well for me. And now, I do the breath for more than one year, and they opened me a lot.Obviously, you have no problem for concentration, then, go, go, you right. You can do all the meditations you want.Last year, to work a lot with my beloved guardian, I stayed from august to the end of october at home and only worked with Him. I did up to 5 meditations a day, as HP Maxine said if we works 5 a days, to the east, it can be powerful, and it is !Don't forget to do words power, the sounds are very powerful, especially the "b" and the "n". I felt them opening more and more the head's chakras.
The more you will progress, the more it can be difficult to stay focus. HP Maxine said, when kundalini is not only activated but raised we can be "scattered brain".At every time that's happened to me, my guardian show me to work more with the sounds. Mantras and so on. The energy raises, and the concentration return to normal or better way.I did too more ritual to our beloved Father, as the simple fact to light candles and says His name is immediately a marvellous effect.I hope that this little thing helps you !I wish you the best !Hail Satan !
De : Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mer 23 février 2011, 18h 37min 12s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Power Meditation questions

Wayseeker666, lucky you for having so much free time. I can't see anything wrong in adding an extra set for an added boost to your already steady practice, but like thefirestarter666 says, an irregular practice won't do you much good (and thanks to firestarter666 I'm back to doing kundalini yoga EVERY day).

In a general Hatha yoga class a pose is normally held for anything between 1-3 minutes, it all depends really - if you're short on time, then hold a pose for 1min only.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]That's a good idea,using a time instead of breaths.I will have to try that.THANKS!!!!!!!!!
 H S Brian

--- On Thu, 2/24/11, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Power Meditation questions
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 12:58 PM

I find it easier to set my timer to 2 mins or 1 min and start holding a pose while doing the breath of fire instead of doing regular breaths and counting them. Well, in SOME of the poses actually, others like the cobra pose are hard to do breath of fire with them.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

helps.
H F S
Brian

[/TD]

Sent: Wed, February 23, 2011 10:44:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Power Meditation questions

I's also a nice idea to vibrate mantras every day together with other things you do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back