Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power Meditation Program

colony_ss

Hello! I am pretty new in Satanism, I dedicated my soul to Father Satan a little more than 1 month ago so I am a beginner and this is my power meditation program:
-Closing Chakras
-Full Yogic Breath
-Yogic Humming Breath
-Sun/Moon Breath
I do it every day. Do you think it's good?
HAIL SATAN!

You might want to add some yoga into that. You can find the routine in the files section. Also i would first focus on empowering chakras instead of closing them first.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <colony.chaos@... wrote:

Hello! I am pretty new in Satanism, I dedicated my soul to Father Satan a little more than 1 month ago so I am a beginner and this is my power meditation program:
-Closing Chakras
-Full Yogic Breath
-Yogic Humming Breath
-Sun/Moon Breath
HAIL SATAN!

Cleaning your aura and chakras and building an aura of protection are essential (you didn't mention them, so I hope you'll start working on those).

Στις 11:35 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@... έγραψε:
  You might want to add some yoga into that. You can find the routine in the files section. Also i would first focus on empowering chakras instead of closing them first.

--- In [email protected], <colony.chaos@... wrote:

-Closing Chakras
-Full Yogic Breath
-Yogic Humming Breath
-Sun/Moon Breath
HAIL SATAN!

Hello, I am a beginner in Satanism, and I started around 3-4 months ago. I meditate daily and this is my Daily Power Meditation Program:1. Full Yogic Breath2. Sun/Moon Breath3. Yogic Humming Breath4. Void Meditation5. Aura CleaningI plan to stay on this program until I master it completely, but I saw many other meditations with Chakras and Energy and now I'm pretty confused, because I don't know either to continue on this program or not...Thank you for all the answers. HAIL ENKI!

You can always add on to your program or change it. Do whatever you're comfortable with, it's your meditation program. Though, I would say to also protect your aura.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back