Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power Meditation Chronicles!

Mario Rijsdijk

Hello fellow satanists

It has been awhile since i last posted something on this group, but i felt like posting this after todays success rate.

I'm doing power meditation for quite awhile now, in the beginning everything didn't work the way i wanted and it was hard for me to be persistent in doing the meditations on planned times, i suffered from what you could call "emotional periods" and i used to be mad all the time because i found out about the truth.

Now everything is going fine, i am doing the basic meditation program and it is starting to take it's effect on me. I am able to keep my mind quiet for longer periods of times when doing void meditation. And the foundation meditation is going better and better now.

Today i had a small walk in my town, then i found a small spot were i did a little experiment, i sat by a river and tried to feel the energy that was around me and started to do the foundation meditation, it was so amazing! i could feel allot of energy and i absorbed allot of that energy.

Then i walked back towards my home and as i was walking on my way i could still feel the energy that i absorbed, this is the first time that i felt a long lasting effect like this, i felt so calm.

Now this is what my basic program looks like:

Void Meditation (10 minutes)
Foundation Meditation (10 minutes)
Breathing Exercise Tech 3 - HOLDING AT THE BOTTOM (5 minutes)
Breathing Exercise Tech 3 - HOLDING AT THE TOP (5 minutes)

I do this 3 times a day (sometimes 4), so in the morning, afternoon, evening. 1,5 hours a day.

I think i am doing everything fine right now, but i am a little curious on what u all think about this program i am doing, maybe some good pointers for me to keep in mind or advice.

It also says on JoS site "Meditation sessions should ideally last for 15 – 30 minutes a day." and that you should be carefull and take it slowly because it raises your energy.

The only effects it has on me right now is that i sometimes get a hot feeling in my back during power meditation and sometimes even swetting (with all clothes of in a cold room)

Thank you for reading folks!

HAIL SATAN AND HIS DEMONS!

your program seems fine. as long as you are including chakra work, cleaning your aura. that is cool. absorbing the energy fromthe pond :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 04, 2011 3:43:23 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Power Meditation Chronicles!

Hello fellow satanists

It has been awhile since i last posted something on this group, but i felt like posting this after todays success rate.

I'm doing power meditation for quite awhile now, in the beginning everything didn't work the way i wanted and it was hard for me to be persistent in doing the meditations on planned times, i suffered from what you could call "emotional periods" and i used to be mad all the time because i found out about the truth.

Now everything is going fine, i am doing the basic meditation program and it is starting to take it's effect on me. I am able to keep my mind quiet for longer periods of times when doing void meditation. And the foundation meditation is going better and better now.

Today i had a small walk in my town, then i found a small spot were i did a little experiment, i sat by a river and tried to feel the energy that was around me and started to do the foundation meditation, it was so amazing! i could feel allot of energy and i absorbed allot of that energy.

Then i walked back towards my home and as i was walking on my way i could still feel the energy that i absorbed, this is the first time that i felt a long lasting effect like this, i felt so calm.

Now this is what my basic program looks like:

Void Meditation (10 minutes)
Foundation Meditation (10 minutes)
Breathing Exercise Tech 3 - HOLDING AT THE BOTTOM (5 minutes)
Breathing Exercise Tech 3 - HOLDING AT THE TOP (5 minutes)

I do this 3 times a day (sometimes 4), so in the morning, afternoon, evening. 1,5 hours a day.

I think i am doing everything fine right now, but i am a little curious on what u all think about this program i am doing, maybe some good pointers for me to keep in mind or advice.

It also says on JoS site "Meditation sessions should ideally last for 15 – 30 minutes a day." and that you should be carefull and take it slowly because it raises your energy.

The only effects it has on me right now is that i sometimes get a hot feeling in my back during power meditation and sometimes even swetting (with all clothes of in a cold room)

Thank you for reading folks!

HAIL SATAN AND HIS DEMONS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back