Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Power meditation and Josrituals

Ruby

Can I make my own program? Like...should it include all of meditations?
I really like breath exercises. Complete yogic breath and sun and moon breath if I'm saying the name right.
Since I am an ex-swimmer, breath practice is really easy for me.
Can I do 4 or 6 rounds of each daily?
Plus void meditation and energy meditation and all Chakra meditation
Like as much as I can in a day, and as much as I feel like, but do at least one in a day.

And another very very important question

What are rituals on josritual for? I like to do Satan's absolution ritual, but I don't quite understand what is the purpose?

And last question, many of people who are older in thus path have seen father Satan or Azazel. I want to see father so much. Like really really. Sometimes I feel his energy and power that I receive while doing meditations, but I really want to see him, it will be a great honor.
How did you manage to see him or/and Azazel and his demons? Only with power meditations?
I've seen quite good results now, the day I've done void meditation and ritual, that night, I've seen a prophecy about my score in an exam, is it all like this? All random? All becoming better when you do more?

I really like breath exercises. Complete yogic breath and sun and moon breath if I'm saying the name right.
Like as much as I can in a day, and as much as I feel like, but do at least one in a day.

Yes of course, the skeleton of your program should be similar to that of the 40 day program, you should do some sort of cleaning, empowerment, protection. If you do a lot of breathing exercise, that's very good.

See also the 8 fold path, the goal is to practice all the 8 of it: https://satanisgod.org/ASHTAR.html
And here is the 40 day meditation program if you haven't seen it: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
(note: the chakra opening have had updates, follow the one on the joyofatan.org)

What are rituals on josritual for? I like to do Satan's absolution ritual, but I don't quite understand what is the purpose?

They are multi purpose, HPHC have wrote some sermons on this. In short they build beneficial karma for you and for others, it empowers the Gods' presence on Earth, and help you connect with the Gods.

And last question, many of people who are older in thus path have seen father Satan or Azazel. I want to see father so much. Like really really. Sometimes I feel his energy and power that I receive while doing meditations, but I really want to see him, it will be a great honor.
How did you manage to see him or/and Azazel and his demons? Only with power meditations?

Actually seeing the Gods and not just hallucinating something is quite advanced. Until that, maybe some picture about them could appear in your mind or something. And there are just many more ways to interact with the Gods and seeing them is really not important. They can help you and you can become to be completely sure about their existence even if you don't see them. You can be close to them and them close to you, without seeing them. It's just not a mandatory part in the Human - God relationships.

But yes they do show themselves to those who deserves this (to those who have the ability to see them and respectful towards them).

I've seen quite good results now, the day I've done void meditation and ritual, that night, I've seen a prophecy about my score in an exam, is it all like this? All random? All becoming better when you do more?

There is a lot of things that can happen when you advance spiritually and become more advanced. Sometimes your mind can trick you but other times you actually experience something spiritual. For example with a functioning 3rd eye, you can tell lies and truths apart, and get certain information, truths from "out of nowhere". The life experience of an enlightened person is very different from the average. I cannot tell where does your prophecy falls, but it's not impossible to see prophecies.

And another very very important question

Begin with the 40 day meditation program (see attached file). It is designed to introduce you to the basics.

I would suggest you complete the meditation program before you do any rituals.

Seeing takes some time and is rather advanced. This comes from consistent advancement.

Attachments

• hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
    202 KB · Views: 7
There is a lot of things that can happen when you advance spiritually and become more advanced. Sometimes your mind can trick you but other times you actually experience something spiritual. For example with a functioning 3rd eye, you can tell lies and truths apart, and get certain information, truths from "out of nowhere". The life experience of an enlightened person is very different from the average. I cannot tell where does your prophecy falls, but it's not impossible to see prophecies.
im not advanced, i dont know its a mind trick or really something? i got the score, and that was exactly the one I saw in my dream that my teacher was holding, not even 0.5 more or less, although I thought I may get a higher score like 85 and I was really upset, but that was like... odd. So odd. And the score was not something like common number like 80 or 90 and stuff...i saw...83.5! And exactly, I got 83.5! In mathematics exam.

im not advanced, i dont know its a mind trick or really something? i got the score, and that was exactly the one I saw in my dream that my teacher was holding, not even 0.5 more or less, although I thought I may get a higher score like 85 and I was really upset, but that was like... odd. So odd. And the score was not something like common number like 80 or 90 and stuff...i saw...83.5! And exactly, I got 83.5! In mathematics exam.

Well than, it's great, keep it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back