Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Post!

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
I'm just making a quick random post here. My dear friend Sosayeththeserpent and I have a wonderful arrangement to promote Spiritual Satanism. For every post I make to these groups, he will spend 4 minutes promoting JoS on Youtube. Isn't teamwork great! He's like my sponsor!

Yes, I'm a smart-ass. My parents often grounded me for it. But I am not an infiltrator. Oh well. The important thing is that together, we are promoting JoS. So come on, hop to it, Sosayeth! 4 minutes! ;)

Hail Father Satan!

I like that.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I'm just making a quick random post here. My dear friend Sosayeththeserpent and I have a wonderful arrangement to promote Spiritual Satanism. For every post I make to these groups, he will spend 4 minutes promoting JoS on Youtube. Isn't teamwork great! He's like my sponsor!

Yes, I'm a smart-ass. My parents often grounded me for it. But I am not an infiltrator. Oh well. The important thing is that together, we are promoting JoS. So come on, hop to it, Sosayeth! 4 minutes! ;)

Hail Father Satan!

Hmmmmm? Cool, i guess.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I meant that I'm being accused by him of being an infiltrator and was told in an email that for every post I make, he will spend 4 minutes spamming youtube. So I made this post, because I'm a smart-ass like that. And now I'm replying, so that he can spend 4 more minutes spamming youtube. All because he doesn't agree with some things I say. Lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

Hmmmmm? Cool, i guess.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hmmmm you know your self more than others know you? And you know deep inside you are not an infiltrator? Then that is all it matters. I have nothing against self defense at all you know but just saying that, if some one accuses me i know Father Satan and my self know i am not an infiltrator, they got nothing on me.

I would actually like to profusely apologize for starting this whole mess. Today I am really ashamed and embarrassed to call myself a Satanist. Lydia is right and we should be able to use our powers however we want to and to our benefit. I just had to sit back and cool down for a while and realize that if I wasn't careful I might turn into a robot or people might think I was turning into a robot and that would be bad.

It looks like mine and Lydia's relationship is on it's way to being repaired anyway, as I believe we're both comfortable with this new relationship. Either way now, Spiritual Satanism wins.

I'm really sorry to Lydia and everyone else.

No worries. I knew things would blow over, so I was never upset over it.

Unite!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

I would actually like to profusely apologize for starting this whole mess. Today I am really ashamed and embarrassed to call myself a Satanist. Lydia is right and we should be able to use our powers however we want to and to our benefit. I just had to sit back and cool down for a while and realize that if I wasn't careful I might turn into a robot or people might think I was turning into a robot and that would be bad.

It looks like mine and Lydia's relationship is on it's way to being repaired anyway, as I believe we're both comfortable with this new relationship. Either way now, Spiritual Satanism wins.

Well done sister!IN my opinion that is what makes you a strong and competent SS. Your are amazing! Hail Enki
Brian 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Post!

Unite!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Eh, we al make mistakes and errors in judgement. In any event, no harm
was done. The important thing is is we acknowledge our mistakes and
move forward. Hail father Satan!

On 4/4/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Well done sister!IN my opinion that is what makes you a strong and competent
SS. Your are amazing!

Hail Enki
Brian

Unite!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent"
<starcraft45345@... wrote:

I would actually like to profusely apologize for starting this whole
mess. Today I am really ashamed and embarrassed to call myself a
Satanist. Lydia is right and we should be able to use our powers however
we want to and to our benefit. I just had to sit back and cool down for a
while and realize that if I wasn't careful I might turn into a robot or
people might think I was turning into a robot and that would be bad.

It looks like mine and Lydia's relationship is on it's way to being
repaired anyway, as I believe we're both comfortable with this new
relationship. Either way now, Spiritual Satanism wins.

Truly!
AVE! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:43:16 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Post!
  Well done sister!IN my opinion that is what makes you a strong and competent SS. Your are amazing! Hail Enki
Brian 
To: [email protected]

Unite!

I'd like to elaborate about these types of situations between my soulmate & myself: I think it would be safe to say how strong kike influence REALLY is causing arguments & chaos among our people, letting US be aware that at no point should we let our guard down. In my everyday life I see the enemy hanging over my head nonstop, they want us down & out until we're nothing. To me, I gain more motivation when I see our members overcome a roadblock set by these kikes. Another battle won in our war, & everyday we are to fight AGAINST the enemy FOR each other! EVERY ACTION FOR SATAN NEVER GOES UNNOTICED !

HAIL ASTAROTH !
HAIL SATAN !

Unite!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@ wrote:

*blushes* Aww thanks guys :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Truly!
AVE!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:43:16
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Post!

Well done sister!IN my opinion that is what makes you a strong and competent SS. Your are amazing!

Hail Enki
Brian 

Unite!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@ wrote:

Well said, Xyelove! Wise and true words. Hail father Satan!

On 4/4/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
*blushes* Aww thanks guys :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Truly!
AVE!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:43:16
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Post!

Well done sister!IN my opinion that is what makes you a strong and
competent SS. Your are amazing!
Â
Hail Enki
BrianÂ

Â

Unite!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent"
<starcraft45345@ wrote:

I would actually like to profusely apologize for starting this whole
mess. Today I am really ashamed and embarrassed to call myself a
Satanist. Lydia is right and we should be able to use our powers
however we want to and to our benefit. I just had to sit back and cool
down for a while and realize that if I wasn't careful I might turn into
a robot or people might think I was turning into a robot and that would
be bad.

It looks like mine and Lydia's relationship is on it's way to being
repaired anyway, as I believe we're both comfortable with this new
relationship. Either way now, Spiritual Satanism wins.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back